🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Is Impeaching A President Warranted?

If impeachment were warranted for blow jobs Kennedy wouldn't have made it past his first month.

Lying about it to Congress....now that counted. I am surprised you hadn't heard about that but being in kindergarten at the time the details might have made sense to you.

It seem like using public office to arm-twist another nation to fire a prosecutor to save the ass of one's felonious offspring might be a good starting point for a genuine impeachment.

If impeachment were warranted for blow jobs Kennedy wouldn't have made it past his first month.

Lying about it to Congress....now that counted. I am surprised you hadn't heard about that but being in kindergarten at the time the details might have made sense to you.

It seem like using public office to arm-twist another nation to fire a prosecutor to save the ass of one's felonious offspring might be a good starting point for a genuine impeachment.
Didn't Trump lie to Congress?

Was it warranted for a blow job?

How can I have a real discussion with a lying piece of shit?

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath...it's called perjury. Not for a blow job.

But back to the original question...Impeachment is warranted when a president abuses his power to force pervert men wearing dresses into the little girls bathrooms! Or arms terrorists...or gives billions to the largest state sponser of terrorism...

How can I have a real discussion with a lying piece of shit?

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath...it's called perjury. Not for a blow job.

But back to the original question...Impeachment is warranted when a president abuses his power to force pervert men wearing dresses into the little girls bathrooms! Or arms terrorists...or gives billions to the largest state sponser of terrorism...
Yeah, I've always thought Reagan should have been impeached for the Iran Contra scandal.

That was horrible.

We're in agreement there.

1610597744469.png

20 January every four years as the incoming president is being inaugurated they may as well be impeached too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Let's try to have a real discussion.

One of the things that I heard at the time of the Clinton Impeachment was that Republicans were pissed that Nixon was driven from office. Angry, humiliated, and wanting revenge for Nixon, and for Iran-Contra which they saw as a Democratic attempt to tarnish St. Ronnie, they were determined to take down a Democratic President.

Added to which Clinton's numbers were so much better than Reagan's - better job creation, lower unemployment, even with higher taxes, and he raised the minimum wage, balanced the budget. Clinton was an incredibly popular President and it made Republicans crazy. They told lies about the Clintons. Robert Mercer had a smear book written and Republicans started investigating.

It started as an investigation of Whitewater, and Hillary's beef futures, but eventually took up every rumour the Republicans could dig up (Anita Broaddrick), or invent (Vince Foster's death). Six and a half years and $100,000,000 later, all they had was a lie about a blow job. Republicans had also spent about $400,000 in legal fees for Paula Jones case at the same time, in addition to her new wardrobe. Starr charged some Clinton clients and business associates in Whitewater but there was no evidence the Clintons were involved.

I wasn't really following politics at the time, but I thought the actions of the Republican Party were the most egriously political witchhunt I have ever seen, and completely unprincipled.

Any time the house wants to impeach, it is warrented, after this bullshit.

Every motherfucking piece of shit president ever going forward will be impeached. all of them.

It has lost all meaning.
Where were you on the blow job impeachment?

One of the things that I heard at the time of the Clinton Impeachment was that Republicans were pissed that Nixon was driven from office. Angry, humiliated, and wanting revenge for Nixon, and for Iran-Contra which they saw as a Democratic attempt to tarnish St. Ronnie, they were determined to take down a Democratic President.

Added to which Clinton's numbers were so much better than Reagan's - better job creation, lower unemployment, even with higher taxes, and he raised the minimum wage, balanced the budget. Clinton was an incredibly popular President and it made Republicans crazy. They told lies about the Clintons. Robert Mercer had a smear book written and Republicans started investigating.

It started as an investigation of Whitewater, and Hillary's beef futures, but eventually took up every rumour the Republicans could dig up (Anita Broaddrick), or invent (Vince Foster's death). Six and a half years and $100,000,000 later, all they had was a lie about a blow job. Republicans had also spent about $400,000 in legal fees for Paula Jones case at the same time, in addition to her new wardrobe. Starr charged some Clinton clients and business associates in Whitewater but there was no evidence the Clintons were involved.

I wasn't really following politics at the time, but I thought the actions of the Republican Party were the most egriously political witchhunt I have ever seen, and completely unprincipled.
As a senior in high school and as an international student I thought to myself, "Americans are crazy for this", I remember thinking how silly this was.

As an adult with some perspective on America's political history. It makes perfect sense.

Incitement of insurrection to violently attack the U.S. Capitol to overthrow a legally certified presidential election.
Trump never did that, but if im wrong you will provide a quote, but you wont because, you are a weak debater.

It would be if that were what had happened. First off, Hunter Biden is not and has never been a felon, nor has he been accused of any crimes by ANYONE other than Donald Trump.

Secondly, the prosecutor wasn't fired because of Hunter Biden, he was fired at the request of NATO, the IMF, the EU and the Obama Administration, and the US Senate - Mitch McConnell being the majority leader. Biden was the messenger, not the instigator.

So if you're suggesting that Biden be impeached for these "crimes", think again.

What's the Dems excuse?

When did he testify in Congress?

Incitement of insurrection to violently attack the U.S. Capitol to overthrow a legally certified presidential election.
Lakota,

Incitement isn't my favourite word here...

Radicalise is!

Trump groomed his follower to believe that they had been wronged. We see it with posters on this forum. Trump got them to believe lies much like an Iman in Afghanistan.

They are believers now and the facts mean nothing to them. The violence we saw was years in the making. What he said on the day is nothing compare to the grooming he did for years and especially weeks before the day.

He attacked the media early because he had to get them to stop grounding themselves in facts. They have to get only information from sources he had some control over.

There will be studies done on his tactics in the future and we will relate them tactics used before.

when?

You mean where a president takes trips to pedophile ilsand on the Loilita Express and then comes back and sexually harasses a young intern on the presidential desk? Gee wouldn't that get most CEOs fired?

Forum List

Back