When is Murder Not Murder?

"Us"?

You have a tapeworm?

I'm conservative....and fail to see any folks acquitting him.
You should have gleaned that from the OP.
That leads me to believe that there must be more to this story than reported.

You are conservative, and clueless.

"You are conservative, and clueless."

In consideration of the source of the conclusion, I must be a liberal, and a genius!

Only you think in classes of folks instead of as individuals. The poster noted that you (individually) are conservative and clueless. Then you labeled as the logic all liberals are geniuses. Work on your common sense.

In consideration of the source of the conclusion, I must be a liberal, and a genius!

Only you think in classes of folks instead of as individuals. The poster noted that you (individually) are conservative and clueless. Then you labeled as the logic all liberals are geniuses. Work on your common sense.

I'm pretty sure PC was very much basing her post on the individual. She was making a joke, saying that because the source of the quote is so unreliable, so wrong, the opposite of what was said must be true, therefore she must be liberal and a genius. Not that all liberals are geniuses.

It's pretty ironic to tell someone to use common sense in the same paragraph where you appear to not have any. :tongue:

Hopefully I'm not missing some kind of joking on your part! :lol:

I'm pretty sure PC was very much basing her post on the individual. She was making a joke, saying that because the source of the quote is so unreliable, so wrong, the opposite of what was said must be true, therefore she must be liberal and a genius. Not that all liberals are geniuses.

It's pretty ironic to tell someone to use common sense in the same paragraph where you appear to not have any. :tongue:

I would still get that jury had more conservative leanings than liberal

If this happened in California we would have twenty threads on bleeding heart liberals

"Only you...blah blah blah....."

I'm unique????

Couldn't agree more.

But as far a coming to you for advice?
That'd be like going to England for dental care.

Monty....when that simple a joke has to be explained to 'em.....

Jakal has to get out more.

"Us"?

You have a tapeworm?

I'm conservative....and fail to see any folks acquitting him.
You should have gleaned that from the OP.
That leads me to believe that there must be more to this story than reported.

You are not stupid enough to think that a jury of liberals would have acquitted this guy. What Jake said is certainly true. Trying to trash talk when you are wrong does not fool anyone, you just let yourself down.

"Only you...blah blah blah....."

I'm unique????

Couldn't agree more.

But as far a coming to you for advice?
That'd be like going to England for dental care.

Poor Britush dental care is such a thing of the past. You should get out if Brooklyn occasionally. Get a passport, travel.

PC is silly as Yurt and some others who have been foolish to make things personal, which is silly, because I care less about that.

The jury was clueless and gun wing nut in bias.

Joe Horn shot 2 thieves dead in Texas for robbing his neighbors home. He was not even charged. Don't be a thief in Texas of you will get the death penalty from a citizens gun.

Joe Horn shot 2 thieves dead in Texas for robbing his neighbors home. He was not even charged. Don't be a thief in Texas of you will get the death penalty from a citizens gun.

Texas Law and Sharia Law seem to have much in common. No trial, simple, swift and violent 'justice'. At least Sharia Law simply cuts of the thief's hand.

You are not stupid enough to think that a jury of liberals would have acquitted this guy. What Jake said is certainly true. Trying to trash talk when you are wrong does not fool anyone, you just let yourself down.

"Trying to trash talk when you are wrong does not fool anyone,..."

1. Trying? Succeeding.

2. You'd be more than hard pressed to find anything I've said that is wrong.

3. Your posts sound more and more like a spurned suitor.
Get a grip.

4. And, speaking of grip....Watching you try so hard to find anything you can gripe about in my posts is like having to watch a one-armed man climbing a rope.
You'd be well advised to find something you might actually be successful at.... such as how
to fold a fitted sheet.

Trying? Succeeding.

You are succeeding at trash talk when you are wrong. Really? :lol:

The remainder is personal nonsense that need not be addressed here.

1. Trying? Succeeding.

Get a grip.

4. And, speaking of grip....Watching you try so hard to find anything you can gripe about in my posts is like having to watch a one-armed man climbing a rope.
You'd be well advised to find something you might actually be successful at.... such as how
to fold a fitted sheet.

1. You are a legend in your own mind.

2. You know damned well that a liberal jury would not have acquitted him, or you know very little at all.

Texas doesn't have the death penalty for theft.

What this idiot should have done is report the theft, but it seems he was too cowardly.

Trying? Succeeding.

You are succeeding at trash talk when you are wrong. Really? :lol:

The remainder is personal nonsense that need not be addressed here.

You keep muttering it...but haven't shown any place I have been wrong.

Go for it.

1. Trying? Succeeding.

Get a grip.

to fold a fitted sheet.

1. You are a legend in your own mind.

2. You know damned well that a liberal jury would not have acquitted him, or you know very little at all.

1. Can you quote where I have said it was any sort of liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican decision?

a. The point I made is that it is impossible to understand the decision.

2. I could understand you clutching at straws in order to save face....but, in truth.....you have no face to save.

3. You have made two major mistakes in this thread: First, you digress from your main point. Second, you return to it.

4. You could have saved yourself time and effort had you remembered the lessons from your youth: The dragon never slays the fair damsel!

I have to think that somebody somehow got to the jury.

This guy got away with murder, plain and simple.

I cannot believe that the people of TEXAS as this nuts.

Texas doesn't have the death penalty for theft.

What this idiot should have done is report the theft, but it seems he was too cowardly.

Here is the complete phone call Joe Horn made to police at 911. Charges were dropped & Joe Horn went home free as a bird.

[youtube]LLtKCC7z0yc[/youtube]

A prositutes life has no value in Texas

Gun rights are more valuable

If she did not have sex with him, was she a prostitute?

Well, no, techinically, at that point, she was a robber, which is what the legal theory here was.

Reality, though, is that being a Craig's List hooker, people probably figured her life wasn't of any value.

Forum List

Back