When Nihilists Attack!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
1. Often overlooked is the core 'value' of Leftists....nihilism.

"Nihilism ... is a philosophical doctrine that suggests the lack of belief in one or more reputedly meaningful aspects of life. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1] Moral nihilists assert that morality does not inherently exist, and that any established moral values are abstractly contrived."
Nihilism - Wikipedia

2.I posted this view recently as a prediction for the way Leftists/Liberals/Democrats will handle the four years of the coming administration.
For nihilists.....no matter Liberals, communists, Fascists, Progressives, Nazis, whatever, they would rather see the entire nation go down in flames rather than their opponents be successful.

3. But, in a recent atrocity, that very aspect of the Democrat Party machination has been exposed. It is well known that Democrats thrive via Identity Politics, where they separate the electorate into race, ethnic, or sexual orientation groups, and play up grievances and victimization.
It is absolutely necessary, as, without the black vote, Democrats could never win a national election.

4. Dennis Prager explains how deleterious this is to the nation:
"....four young blacks -- two males, both 18 years old; and two females, 18 and 24 years-old -- kidnapped a mentally disabled 18-year-old white boy and tortured him for 24 hours. Among other things, they kicked him, beat him, cut his scalp, made him drink from the toilet and made him kiss the floor while saying he loves black people. During the beatings, the suspects yelled out, "F--- white people, boy" and "F--- Donald Trump."

A universal root of modern evil is the belief that one -- or one's group -- is, more than anything else, a victim, especially when it is based on a mostly false narrative. There would not have been a Nazi movement without the belief that the Germans were victims. That gave them the green light to hurt others with impunity. So has the vast lie that permeates the Islamic world -- that it is a victim of the West. And the same goes for individuals whose primary identity is that of victim.

The left's narrative that says blacks are victims more than anything else -- of "systemic" racism, racist police, racist banks, racist universities and white privilege -- will inevitably lead to more violence on the part of blacks. People who see themselves as victims lose their conscience -- especially when they aren't.

It is yet another way in which Democrats and the left have worsened the state of black America specifically and worsened the state of America in general."
Disturbing Lessons from the Chicago Beating

Democrats/Liberals/Progressives..... would rather see the entire nation go down in flames rather than their opponents be successful.

Yet this Christian nation was charged with exterminating a group of people for dominance , what a great sense of morality indeed..

Yet this Christian nation was charged with exterminating a group of people for dominance , what a great sense of morality indeed..

Stop blubbering.

Nothing in this post is true.

But....that is your hallmark.
That's true, it is not a Christian nation, no christian would ever act that way...

What way?
That way...

images

You have an interesting way of displaying your lack of belief in anything meaningful in life.

Did your morality go that way or the other?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Stop blubbering.

That's true, it is not a Christian nation, no christian would ever act that way...

What way?
That way...

images

You have an interesting way of displaying your lack of belief in anything meaningful in life.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Don't worry....

Stop blubbering.

What way?
That way...

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Don't worry....

images

What ever made you think I'd worry? It was your choice.

*****CHUCKLE*****

What way?
That way...

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Don't worry....

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, God told me all about it...

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Don't worry....

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Did he now? What makes you think God cares when you've been given the freedom to choose?

******CHUCKLE*****

That way...

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Don't worry....

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Did he now? What makes you think God cares when you've been given the freedom to choose?

******CHUCKLE*****

He has the freedom to chose also, all you have to do is listen.....

images

Why should God interfere when free choice has been made available?

Are you suggesting that God now plays with dice and that the game is rigged?

That would insinuate that your fate is sealed and life itself has no real objective meaning to yourself.

I prefer to utilize my own dice...

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Why should God interfere when free choice has been made available?

Are you suggesting that God now plays with dice and that the game is rigged?

That would insinuate that your fate is sealed and life itself has no real objective meaning to yourself.

I prefer to utilize my own dice...

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, it's not predetermined, it's all a crap shoot..

I am sure you make a good instructor at the local special needs school...
upload_2017-1-10_22-48-45.jpeg

And here.... Is that smell emanating from you? Did you wipe before or after you pulled your pants up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-10_22-48-36.jpeg
    upload_2017-1-10_22-48-36.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 20
No, it's not predetermined, it's all a crap shoot..

images

You may be right about that... Just make sure you wipe before you pull your pants up.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I am sure you make a good instructor at the local special needs school...

View attachment 106150

And here.... Is that smell emanating from you? Did you wipe before or after you pulled your pants up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Try harder, you're slipping into fundamental misguidance...

Forum List

Back