When Stupidity Is Complete

Just wait a minute.

Suppose our intelligence showed that some nuclear armed country was preparing a strike. The target is New York City. Only a first strike by us would stop it.

Would you want to stop that? Democrats would absorb the loss. Can't we let them have it?
Suppose a president feeling betrayed by North Korea, and they will betray Trump, just decides to murder them.
suppose a monkey flew out of Hillary Clinton's ass! That is much more likely a scenario.
That motherfucker just shut down the government for nothing more than foolish pride. He's capable of nuking someone, especially with Bolton around. Lord knows what the apocalypse walrus is telling him.

OMG.

So we are going to have to wait until Iran's Obama Nukes land on us and kill a million or so Americans, BEFORE we try to take them out?

So, you are advocating we do a preemptive Nuke strike on Iran?

If necessary, of course. Better them than us, eh?

Do you want humans to go extinct? Because that's precisely how you go about it..
Libtard stupid fest post of the day.

Just wait a minute.

Suppose our intelligence showed that some nuclear armed country was preparing a strike. The target is New York City. Only a first strike by us would stop it.

Would you want to stop that? Democrats would absorb the loss. Can't we let them have it?
Suppose a president feeling betrayed by North Korea, and they will betray Trump, just decides to murder them.
suppose a monkey flew out of Hillary Clinton's ass! That is much more likely a scenario.
That motherfucker just shut down the government for nothing more than foolish pride. He's capable of nuking someone, especially with Bolton around. Lord knows what the apocalypse walrus is telling him.
He didn't shut it down stupid fuck.

Just wait a minute.

It ended when he said so therefore he started it. No one is even trying to make the case otherwise except you.

Just wait a minute.

It ended when he said so therefore he started it. No one is even trying to make the case otherwise except you.
It started when Schumer filibustered the Bill that the House sent to Congress that had funding for the barrier AND the government.

OMG.

So we are going to have to wait until Iran's Obama Nukes land on us and kill a million or so Americans, BEFORE we try to take them out?

So, you are advocating we do a preemptive Nuke strike on Iran?

What if they use a chemical or radioactive WMD?

Seems silly to predict scenarios like this.

It started when Schumer filibustered the Bill that the House sent to Congress that had funding for the barrier AND the government.
I have this cool bridge for sale, i'll give you a great deal.

No thanks, that is the same bridge I sold you last year.

No thanks, that is the same bridge I sold you last year.
I don't own a bridge, I was obviously lying the way Trump lies to your face, obviously.

Economy of motion as well as dollars.
Why the hell have republicans always thought nuclear war is something we can win? The very idea is a threat to the survival of the human race.

Therein lies the deterrent. Mutual Assured Destruction.
A nuclear deterrent is one thing but there has been entirely too much talk by republicans over the years of nuking this one or that one. I do not think conservatives are trustworthy with nuclear weapons

Shrug.

I don't think Progressives are trustworthy at all.

Whatever, It has long been the belief of our military that there are no legitimate first strike uses for nukes but Trump does not listen to them. Typical you Trumpbots would argue even this.

Wishful thinking. A belief is not policy, and I'm sure there are differences of opinion within the military.

In any case, should an impending threat of magnitude arise that a preemptive attack would stop, we would do it, obviously.

Why the hell have republicans always thought nuclear war is something we can win? The very idea is a threat to the survival of the human race.

Therein lies the deterrent. Mutual Assured Destruction.
A nuclear deterrent is one thing but there has been entirely too much talk by republicans over the years of nuking this one or that one. I do not think conservatives are trustworthy with nuclear weapons

Shrug.

I don't think Progressives are trustworthy at all.

Whatever, It has long been the belief of our military that there are no legitimate first strike uses for nukes but Trump does not listen to them. Typical you Trumpbots would argue even this.

Wishful thinking. A belief is not policy, and I'm sure there are differences of opinion within the military.

In any case, should an impending threat of magnitude arise that a preemptive attack would stop, we would do it, obviously.
Normally if I knew reasonable people are making these decisions I would not worry overmuch but we live in strange times.

Forum List

Back