When The FBI Does It, That Means That It’s Not Illegal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Stunning end of the William Barr interview. Remember the Barr 4 page summary Leftards got their panties in a wad over?

JAN CRAWFORD: The four page summary that you wrote, did you ask in that March 5th meeting for the special counsel to kind of redact all the grand jury material?

WILLIAM BARR: Yes, not redact it but highlight it so we could redact it, we would, so, you know, the report was over 400 pages, I knew that it was voluminous and coming our way in a few weeks. My intent was to get out as much as I could as quickly as I could. To do that I would have to, as a matter of law, make sure that grand jury material was redacted because regardless of the political posturing that’s going on it’s not lawful for me to just make that public.

JAN CRAWFORD: Not even to Congress?

WILLIAM BARR: Not even–

JAN CRAWFORD: So you could even give Congress, which of course is demanding that and threatening to hold you in contempt because you’re not giving them the full report

WILLIAM BARR: That’s right, and so–

JAN CRAWFORD: But by law you can’t?

WILLIAM BARR: Right, and so because we were not involved in the investigation we would have no way looking at the report of determining what was grand jury material and what wasn’t, so we had for a period of weeks been asking the special counsel’s office to highlight the stuff so we could quickly process it for release and I guess–

JAN CRAWFORD: For a period of weeks you had asked for this material?

WILLIAM BARR: Yeah even before the March 5 meeting we had asked or raised the subject–

JAN CRAWFORD: And what was the response?

WILLIAM BARR: And then at the March 5 meeting I made it explicit and then after the March 5th meeting we asked..

WILLIAM BARR: We thought it was being– we thought it was being done and I do believe they were putting in more footnotes in that would be necessary ultimately in identifying the material but whether the wires were crossed or whatever it didn’t come in a form that identified the 6E material.

JAN CRAWFORD: And that was a surprise to you when you got the report?

WILLIAM BARR: Yes.

[…]

JAN CRAWFORD: You, I just want to be clear on this. How long and how many, you expected the special counsel’s office to redact that material, so to point out what should be redacted —

WILLIAM BARR: Right. Right.

JAN CRAWFORD: So the four-page summary would have been unnecessary?

WILLIAM BARR: Correct.

William Barr interview: Read the full transcript

Stunning end of the William Barr interview. Remember the Barr 4 page summary Leftards got their panties in a wad over?

JAN CRAWFORD: The four page summary that you wrote, did you ask in that March 5th meeting for the special counsel to kind of redact all the grand jury material?

WILLIAM BARR: Yes, not redact it but highlight it so we could redact it, we would, so, you know, the report was over 400 pages, I knew that it was voluminous and coming our way in a few weeks. My intent was to get out as much as I could as quickly as I could. To do that I would have to, as a matter of law, make sure that grand jury material was redacted because regardless of the political posturing that’s going on it’s not lawful for me to just make that public.

JAN CRAWFORD: So you could even give Congress, which of course is demanding that and threatening to hold you in contempt because you’re not giving them the full report

WILLIAM BARR: Right, and so because we were not involved in the investigation we would have no way looking at the report of determining what was grand jury material and what wasn’t, so we had for a period of weeks been asking the special counsel’s office to highlight the stuff so we could quickly process it for release and I guess–

WILLIAM BARR: Yeah even before the March 5 meeting we had asked or raised the subject–

WILLIAM BARR: And then at the March 5 meeting I made it explicit and then after the March 5th meeting we asked..

WILLIAM BARR: We thought it was being– we thought it was being done and I do believe they were putting in more footnotes in that would be necessary ultimately in identifying the material but whether the wires were crossed or whatever it didn’t come in a form that identified the 6E material.

[…]

JAN CRAWFORD: You, I just want to be clear on this. How long and how many, you expected the special counsel’s office to redact that material, so to point out what should be redacted —

When The FBI Does It, That Means That It’s Not Illegal

2020 Must Be Deaf Tone.

[…]

No, he has no credibility. He has no integrity. He is a puppet of tramp's mouth.

again, if the Mueller report exonerated the Orange Shitgibbon, he'd be passing out unredacted copies and autographing them.

BarrColorsl.jpg

again, if the Mueller report exonerated the Orange Shitgibbon, he'd be passing out unredacted copies and autographing them.

The report did exonerate the President, since Mueller concluded there was no “collusion” between President Trump and the Russians.

[…]

No, he has no credibility. He has no integrity. He is a puppet of tramp's mouth.
I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.

The report did exonerate the President, since Mueller concluded there was no “collusion” between President Trump and the Russians.

Well they deleted emails and pleaded the 5th, you didn't read the report.

But it didn't clear him of obstruction of justice.

It's like saying since Nixon had no idea that the Watergate break in was going to happen, he was totally innocent in the Watergate scandal.

Forum List

Back