When the World is led by a Child

President Trump, the man I sent to Washington to clean up that shithole is doing exactly what I sent him there to do. If you don't like it tough shit, try to win the next election if you can.

Such an intelligent reply. Thank you for your input.

Intelligence is not a quality Trump voters possess

I'm beginning to see that.

Can't blame Trump supporters alone for bringing this giant infant into power though. At what point will his behavior begin to alarm them? Thus far - their only response is "but but Hillary".

He hasn't drained the swamp (which they sent him to do) - he's repopulated it with invasive species.
He hasn't built a wall - in part because he thinks he can just sign an EO and "make it so" - that's how the man thinks. He hasn't a clue on working with Congress, working with the affected governers, etc etc and putting in the necessary work to create a sellable plan.
His Muslim ban flopped big time in the courts, and his second attempt is floundering but might make it through. Why did it flop? Because, again, like a giant infant he thinks he can just "make it so" with an EO.
His Trumpcare is a mess, forced through with narrow margins after multiple fails and little public support. Again, a very complex issue that requires working with congress, governers, the private sector, and the American public for longer then 15 minutes at a time. ADHD is not a good presidential trait.

They'll keep defending him I'm sure, and stretch out the "but but Hillary" bleet until people start saying "Hillary's president?"

David Brooks has it spot on in his column, and it is pretty effing scary...

The Dunning-Kruger effect: " the phenomenon in which the incompetent person is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence"
View attachment 127098

At certain times Donald Trump has seemed like a budding authoritarian, a corrupt Nixon, a rabble-rousing populist or a big business corporatist.

But as Trump has settled into his White House role, he has given a series of long interviews, and when you study the transcripts it becomes clear that fundamentally he is none of these things.

At base, Trump is an infantalist. There are three tasks that most mature adults have sort of figured out by the time they hit 25. Trump has mastered none of them. Immaturity is becoming the dominant note of his presidency, lack of self-control his leitmotif...

I thought OPs were supposed to contain some original material?

President Trump, the man I sent to Washington to clean up that shithole is doing exactly what I sent him there to do. If you don't like it tough shit, try to win the next election if you can.

Hello earth to Coyote president Trump is not a professional politician. How do you expect him to act, like Bush? Obama? Hell maybe Trump should go on national TV and tell the American people that if they like their doctor and plan, they can keep them oh and they will save $2,500 a year on their health insurance. And Bush the man could barely complete a sentence. What exactly is the standard you people are judging president Trump by?

Not talking about "professional politicians" - talking about competent professionals.

I dare any liberal to defend Hillary as the standard by which we should judge presidential candidates, the woman is a proven liar, at best stupid when it comes to security, and corrupt as fuck.

None of these humps will even admit voting for the hag....they're all Bernie voters now....all 66M of them. :lol:

"The Dunning-Kruger effect, the phenomenon in which the incompetent person
is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence"

Like Hillary?

Since she wasn't elected president, like so many other contenders - we'll never know.

but but but Hillary....

Trump's president. Time to quit deflecting onto Hillary.[/QUOTE]

I wholeheartedly and profusely apologize.
Incompetence is just one of several words that when I see or hear them I always associate with the queen bitch of the democrats.
Carry on

Hello earth to Coyote president Trump is not a professional politician. How do you expect him to act, like Bush? Obama? Hell maybe Trump should go on national TV and tell the American people that if they like their doctor and plan, they can keep them oh and they will save $2,500 a year on their health insurance. And Bush the man could barely complete a sentence. What exactly is the standard you people are judging president Trump by?

Not talking about "professional politicians" - talking about competent professionals.

Go ahead, make a rational argument that a man brilliant enough to become a billionaire, and having never run for office before run for the highest office in the land, beat the entire GOP establishment and their money in the primary, then beat Hillary, Bill, Obama, their $1.2 billion dollar war chest, the entire liberal media, and a bunch of GOP hacks in the general, go ahead make a rational argument that this man is not competent. You can't, its an utterly stupid argument. Go lick your wounds lib.

" talking about competent professionals"

That is an oxymoron when discussing politics. Hillary is a perfect example of this.

" talking about competent professionals"

That is an oxymoron when discussing politics. Hillary is a perfect example of this.

The woman who decided it was a good idea to use a personal home server for government emails...yeah not the brightest bulb.

Go ahead, make a rational argument that a man brilliant enough to become a billionaire, and having never run for office before run for the highest office in the land, beat the entire GOP establishment and their money in the primary, then beat Hillary, Bill, Obama, their $1.2 billion dollar war chest, the entire liberal media, and a bunch of GOP hacks in the general, go ahead make a rational argument that this man is not competent. You can't, its an utterly stupid argument. Go lick your wounds lib.

Enough Americans got duped to get him elected.

In an especially telling passage, Ivana recalls the first time she went skiing with Mr Trump, who expected to outshine her. He had no clue that she was in fact accomplished on the slopes.

“So he goes and stops, and he says, ‘Come on, baby. Come on, baby,’” she recalled. “I went up. I went two flips up in the air, two flips in front of him. I disappeared. Donald was so angry, he took off his skis, his ski boots, and walked up to the restaurant. ... He could not take it. He could not take it.” Only later did they retrieve his abandoned gear from the piste.

Donald Trump's most revealing interview has just been released

Whiney diaper baby.

Enough Americans got duped to get him elected.

Whenever you idiots lose its because somehow the American people were duped. How is that with the liberal media 100% in the tank for Democrats and attacking the Republican candidate 24/7? What I hate most about the left is how fucking stupid they are.

Coyote's blithering is the next phase of Rat agit/prop....trying to convince Trump supporters that we've been "betrayed"...right out of the Lenin/Marx playbook. Coyote has no idea who's behind this...(Soros) so she's more than willing to slip it in here courtesy of the criminal DNC. :tinfoil:

The Dunning-Kruger effect: " the phenomenon in which the incompetent person is too incompetent to understand his own incompetence"
View attachment 127098

At certain times Donald Trump has seemed like a budding authoritarian, a corrupt Nixon, a rabble-rousing populist or a big business corporatist.

But as Trump has settled into his White House role, he has given a series of long interviews, and when you study the transcripts it becomes clear that fundamentally he is none of these things.

At base, Trump is an infantalist. There are three tasks that most mature adults have sort of figured out by the time they hit 25. Trump has mastered none of them. Immaturity is becoming the dominant note of his presidency, lack of self-control his leitmotif...

I thought OPs were supposed to contain some original material?

You didn't read the OP did you?. :rolleyes-41: Sheesh.

View attachment 127098

president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg

Intelligence is not a quality Trump voters possess

Right, the man becomes a billionaire and he's not intelligent? Your statement is the poster child for stupidity.

He's a poster child for the saying "Born on third base and thought he hit a triple."

That being said, my post was in reference to Trump voters, not Trump himself.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.

I'm not sure how much brilliance there is when you started out life as a billionaire. But moving beyond that - "brilliance" doesn't necessarily translate as "competence" in other fields.

I prefer competence to brilliance, and if the two come in the same package so much the better. Unfortunately, they don't seem to.

Forum List

Back