When Trump triumphs over these grubby caravan people...

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Should a grateful nation celebrate by holding a Triumphal March through Washington ?

Cometh the hour and all that.

Maybe when there is something to be triumphant about. Currently, I don't see any reason for it.

By the way, would it be a civilian parade, full military parade, or a combination of both?
Hopefully a parade of all of you state enemies in chains being marched to the camps.

Maybe when there is something to be triumphant about. Currently, I don't see any reason for it.

By the way, would it be a civilian parade, full military parade, or a combination of both?

I see the Great Leader in a chariot drawn though the streets by De Niro,Obama Hilary and Taylor Swift in harness. A grateful nation would scatter rose petals ahead of his path and Trump would tweet LIVE from the back of the chariot.

Perhaps a few caravan people might be drawn through the streets in chains as an example to their brethren.

We need a law that makes all the blustering hypocrites virtue signaling like this open up their own houses to the migrants.

That would put a stop to their open borders nonsense.

....these FKN bastards are just like Micheal Brown or any of the other jackass thugs that would rob your mother/son/family
..if they died, I would feel happy

Should a grateful nation celebrate by holding a Triumphal March through Washington ?

No. We're going to have a full-blown human sacrifice to the gods of border protection, just like their Mayan ancestors used to do..

Capture-2.jpg

Poor trumpetts will be so glum when it is found out he was the sponsor of the caravans and they are disbanded prior to the border.

good to remember that these 'third world people' are mayans , aztecs , incas and other third world prehistoric savages . See post number 7 !!

Poor trumpetts will be so glum when it is found out he was the sponsor of the caravans and they are disbanded prior to the border.
Even if true, and it's not, we would never learn that.

good to remember that these 'third world people' are mayans , aztecs , incas and other third world prehistoric savages . See post number 7 !!
So are your ancestors.

Not mine. My ancestors were building massive cathedrals and discovering medicine while those savages were still cutting out each other's hearts.

Guess what Tommy...you have become the out of touch knuckle dragger unwilling to change just like the people you have fought against your entire life.....

So are your ancestors.

Not mine. My ancestors were building massive cathedrals and discovering medicine while those savages were still cutting out each other's hearts.
and your ancestors, as were mine, at the same time they were building cathedrals, were torturing women as witches, killing each other by the hundreds of thousands in the reformation and counter reformation, and condemning many of its citizens to serfdom.

Lol
Who gives a fuck about these goddamn illegal aliens, illegal aliens cost of this country billions of dollars every year. To hell with those motherfuckers

So are your ancestors.
----------------------------------------------------- and when the 'mexican' savages aren't cutting out hearts in human sacrifice they are 'worshipping' - santa muerta - or Saint Death , --- Santa Muerte: The rise of Mexico’s death 'saint' --- eh Taxman and John Law .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back