When will the DEMS politicize Hurricane Matthew?

This thread just politicized it.

Yep, The Dems in government will see this thread and make the Hurricane political.

I guarantee it will be politicized if it hits the USA....you know, because so many intense Hurricanes have hit the USA SINCE Al Gorale told us that we will all die from Global Warming ( It was still called Global Warming then....it was before the Dems rebranded it to fit their bullshit fake data)

IN 2005, Gore told us we were all going to die and that Florida and Manhattan would be underwater by 2012.

Why was he so inaccurate and when are Manhattan and Florida going to be underwater?

Don't be shy, post the link when Gore made these claims.

Here you go.

Let me google that for you

It's actually good that you obviously never saw his bullshit movie "An Inconvenient Truth". I wish I could say the same thing. What a waste of time and a complete fabrication.

IN 2005, Gore told us we were all going to die and that Florida and Manhattan would be underwater by 2012.

Why was he so inaccurate and when are Manhattan and Florida going to be underwater?

Don't be shy, post the link when Gore made these claims.

Here you go.

Let me google that for you

It's actually good that you obviously never saw his bullshit movie "An Inconvenient Truth". I wish I could say the same thing. What a waste of time and a complete fabrication.

Ahh Zippy. I already knew he made no prediction like that for FL or NY.

"Last September 21 (2007), as the Northern Hemisphere tilted away from the sun, scientists reported with unprecedented distress that the North Polar ice cap is "falling off a cliff." One study estimated that it could be completely gone during summer in less than 22 years. Another new study, to be presented by U.S. Navy researchers later this week, warns it could happen in as little as 7 years."

Sure Manbearpig is an alarmist by citing the extremes in these studies, but I don't recall him ever saying
"We're all gonna die!" I think that was Lindsey Graham over Ebola.

Get your propaganda facts straight damn it!

This thread just politicized it.

Yep, The Dems in government will see this thread and make the Hurricane political.

I guarantee it will be politicized if it hits the USA....you know, because so many intense Hurricanes have hit the USA SINCE Al Gorale told us that we will all die from Global Warming ( It was still called Global Warming then....it was before the Dems rebranded it to fit their bullshit fake data)

Well, duh, doesn't the universe revolve around these posts?

Old and senile Democrats will....wait for it.......

BLAME BOOOSSSSHHHH!

Shrillary?

Blame Trump - is she can remember the primaries are oner. If not?

Blame Nutty Old Uncle Bernie.

No Major Hurricane Has Made Landfall In the U.S. In More Than 9 Years -- and That's a New Record

"The U.S. is in new record territory, as the nation passes the nine and a half year mark without the landfall of a major hurricane. But what researchers believe is behind the so-called hurricane drought might surprise you."

THAT was MAY of LAST YEAR.

"Global Warming" was supposed to cause MORE and BIGGER CANES, yet we are STILL in THE LONGEST DROUGHT of Atlantic canes in HISTORY....

Can't wait to see the anti big gov anti safety nets types lining up for fed relief .
I know right? You'd think they'd take some personal responsibility and fend for themselves being those of higher moral fiber and all

120607W5_NL_sm.gif

After Katina, AL GORE said we were going to have MANY massive hurricanes that hit the USA every year.

Was he correct? What has happened with Hurricanes hitting America for the past 11 years?

Looks like you beat them to the punch.

Can't wait to see the anti big gov anti safety nets types lining up for fed relief .
I know right? You'd think they'd take some personal responsibility and fend for themselves being those of higher moral fiber and all

Anyone living in an area that can get hit by a hurricane is a focking dumb shit if they need government supplies to survive.

You prepare yourself to live at least a week without any power or access to outside food. If you NEED the government to bail you out for food and water you are simply a goddamn pussy and likely a liberal.

They blamed Bush for Katrina and they will probably find a way to blame Matthew on American decadence during the Bush administration

Anyone living in an area that can get hit by a hurricane is a focking dumb shit if they need government supplies to survive.

You prepare yourself to live at least a week without any power or access to outside food. If you NEED the government to bail you out for food and water you are simply a goddamn pussy and likely a liberal.

Ummm, it's pretty much red states who constantly get hit by hurricanes, tornados , and floods.

120607W5_NL_sm.gif

After Katina, AL GORE said we were going to have MANY massive hurricanes that hit the USA every year.

Was he correct? What has happened with Hurricanes hitting America for the past 11 years?

Might I make an observation?

By making this thread, you were the first person on this board (that I'm aware of) to politicize any future impacts of Hurricane Matthew on the United States. I know for a fact this inane childishness is not unique only to liberals.

That's pretty much the dumbest "focking" load of crap I've ever heard.

Anyone who has lost everything in those situations would be grateful for whatever assistance came their way. They would be foolish to turn it away. And ungrateful for sitting there whining about where it came from.

Last edited:

Not all of these people are preppers. They can't afford to be. Their only hope is either the goodwill and charity of others, or the government.

Do we have a new date when New York and Florida will be underwater?

Forum List

Back