When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Fake news. Listen. All you guys are doing is working yourselves up like they want you to. The GOP has terrible policy for 98% of Americans so what is their plan to get support? It’s whipping up the uneducated into a frenzy over social fake issues so they don’t care they are voting against their own interests. It’s crazy.
how about we leave the kids out of it and prove us wrong??

we know you wont and will continue to abuse children with castration, molesting and mutilating their genitals along with exposing them to what ever deviant adult sexual content you can get awaay with,,

Last edited:
Dude, take your bullshit virtue signaling, and shove it up your ass. You're not protecting children; you're using children as an excuse to defend your bigotry against people you don't understand and make no effort to understand.

You're absolutely not defending children. Nor is this what your stupid little hate parade is all about.
No, shove your bullshit back up your own ass. Not sorry that assholes like you, Slade, Zinc, and a host of others are mad that people are standing up to you freaks and telling you to stay away from children.

What in the world are you ranting about?! Haha
Running away after getting called out on your own statement that children should be exposed to this sick shit. You're just another disgusting moron who will get what's coming to him from an angry parent of you keep pushing your shit. Laughing at exposing kids to your smut. What a piece of shit you are asshole.

Running away after getting called out on your own statement that children should be exposed to this sick shit. You're just another disgusting moron who will get what's coming to him from an angry parent of you keep pushing your shit. Laughing at exposing kids to your smut. What a piece of shit you are asshole.
You’re not intelligent enough to call me out. When you try to do so you just lie. I never said anything about exposing children to sick shit. LGBTQ people are not sick shit. They are people. And there is nothing wrong with exposing kids to people being who they are.

No, shove your bullshit back up your own ass. Not sorry that assholes like you, Slade, Zinc, and a host of others are mad that people are standing up to you freaks and telling you to stay away from children.

You're full of shit. You're not defending children. Stay home tonight and rub yourself - and stay away from kids.

You’re not intelligent enough to call me out. When you try to do so you just lie. I never said anything about exposing children to sick shit. LGBTQ people are not sick shit. They are people. And there is nothing wrong with exposing kids to people being who they are.
Fuck you you lying POS. Running away from your own statements now. You're a liar, a sicko, and a degenerate defender. You just said it's okay to expose kids to these people being who they are. Sick freaks. And you're too stupid to realize that you just made yourself look stupid again. Showing once again, that any conservative here is miles ahead of you on the intelligence scale.

Fuck you you lying POS. Running away from your own statements now. You're a liar, a sicko, and a degenerate defender. You just said it's okay to expose kids to these people being who they are. Sick freaks. And you're too stupid to realize that you just made yourself look stupid again. Showing once again, that any conservative here is miles ahead of you on the intelligence scale.
I didn’t run away from a thing. I doubled down and showed how weak your dishonest retorts are

Nothing sick about People being who they are. Just because your ignorant hateful mind tells you it is doesn’t make it a reality. The perspective you’re expressing here right now is far more sick and damaging.

I didn’t run away from a thing. I doubled down and showed how weak your dishonest retorts are
Weak? Hardly. Dishonest? No. You can't handle parents who are fed up with the shit you want them exposed to. You just doubled down on your stupidity. Don't try me boy. You'll keep getting beaten down by truth and facts. Stay away from kids. That's easy to understand for sane people.

Nothing sick about People being who they are. Just because your ignorant hateful mind tells you it is doesn’t make it a reality. The perspective you’re expressing here right now is far more sick and damaging.
Sure weirdo. Keeping kids away from shit you would expose them to is keeping them safe. You and others like you here are doing a lot of damage to our children. And parents have said enough. Stay under your rock with the rest of the slime.

Yes we are defending children.

From what - priests, coaches, pervy uncles, and other fucked up conservatives? That would be great if that's what you were doing. But it's not. You guys are chasing windmills.

And I'm married to a woman you stupid fuck.

Like that fucking matters. That won't keep you from rubbing yourself and depriving your hub of his much-deserved sex. After all, you're here online on a Saturday night when you could be getting it on. What's your excuse? Tired?

From what - priests, coaches, pervy uncles, and other fucked up conservatives? That would be great if that's what you were doing. But it's not. You guys are chasing windmills.

Like that fucking matters. That won't keep you from rubbing yourself and depriving your hub of his much-deserved sex. After all, you're here online on a Saturday night when you could be getting it on. What's your excuse? Tired?
More homo projection. Sorry dumbfuck, my wife has an actual job. And I have dinner ready for her when she gets home shortly. But you and Butch don't understand that do you? The list of sickos here grows by the day

Weak? Hardly. Dishonest? No. You can't handle parents who are fed up with the shit you want them exposed to. You just doubled down on your stupidity. Don't try me boy. You'll keep getting beaten down by truth and facts. Stay away from kids. That's easy to understand for sane people.
Weak? Yes. Dishonest? Very. I handle crazy parents all the time. It’s not a problem. They can think whatever they want. Why would I care? You keep playing out these fantasy beat downs you’re putting on me when you can’t even make one honest argument. That’s pathetic

Forum List

Back