When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

"Kids can think for themselves"---really? Again, on what topics, and at what age? Because if you tell a five year old that a fat man in a red suit rides on a magic sleigh and comes into every single home with children in it on a single night--they believe this
Yup… yet they don’t run off to the North Pole looking for a factory job… do they?

If you want to talk about abortion in cases of rape **with a police report** we can go there. Otherwise, no one forces a woman to give birth "against her will". It doesn't just happen to her like a monthly cycle; she was a willing participant and took a chance. The baby should not have to DIE because the chances did not turn out as the woman wanted.
Ok let’s talk about cases of rape with a police report. If that’s the case are you ok with a legal abortion?

I have a real job, I coach 3 teams every school year and you sure as hell don’t teach kids anything. Wanting kids protected from perverted crap is hate? Only in your disgusting world. And no retard, I’m not lying, YOU are.
I haven’t lied about a thing but you just did. Implying that I said protecting kids from perverted crap is hate. I never said that. They way you talk is hate. Your views about LGBTQ are hate. Heaven forbid one of the kids you coach is LGBTQ or their parents and they hear you talk this way. That’s the toxic shit here. It’s you

Again. Fake shit. I have kids. You likely don’t. My kids went to great public schools. From my oldest who is in med school to my youngest still in school the damage the GOP plus doing is evident.
your the pone saying fake shit,, you have no kids or you would do anything that protects children,,

why are you lying when its so easy to prove you wrong??

A gay guy attacking his male students.

Another cautionary tale.
Sandusky married Dorothy "Dottie" (née Gross) in 1966, and together they have six adopted children.[16] Sandusky and his wife have also served as foster parents.[17] One of Sandusky's sons, Jon Sandusky, was Director of Player Personnel for the Cleveland Browns from 2010 to 2014.[18][19] Another son, E. J. Sandusky, is an assistant football coach at West Chester University.[20] Sandusky described his family as "old fashioned", with Dottie being the leader.[21]

Oh?

Forum List

Back