When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Haha, you’re so full of shit. Now it’s about flaunting it?! Did you let them know how you feel about their lifestyle choices?
Why don’t you go fuck yourself you ignorant disgusting piece of shit? Since you’re stupid, here’s the answer. Kids want to be known as kids, not by the labels YOU put on them. Quote where I mentioned their lifestyle choices asshole. You can’t because I never did. Keep your shit away from kids. And you stay away from them too asshole. Keep flailing bitch. I’ll keep slapping you. As parents cheer you getting what you deserve,

Learn to read asswipe. Nobody has said you gays are a threat. Far from it. You need to keep your shit away from kids. Period. So it’s YOU who is mischaracterizing things.
Hetero males can't stand the possibility of competition. I'm sure Jerry Sandusky was delighted to have the "gays are pedos" deflection away from him.

Why don’t you go fuck yourself you ignorant disgusting piece of shit? Since you’re stupid, here’s the answer. Kids want to be known as kids, not by the labels YOU put on them. Quote where I mentioned their lifestyle choices asshole. You can’t because I never did. Keep your shit away from kids. And you stay away from them too asshole. Keep flailing bitch. I’ll keep slapping you. As parents cheer you getting what you deserve,
"why don't you go fuck yourself".............always telling.

Learn to read asswipe. Nobody has said you gays are a threat. Far from it. You need to keep your shit away from kids. Period. So it’s YOU who is mischaracterizing things.
What the hell does this even mean? Gay people, trans and other people simply can't exist around kids until what, they're teens? That's damn stupid and unless we're keep straight people away too youre just being the usual bigot.

I'm not the one working hard to deflect away from the majority that harm children.

I don’t think I’m the one pointing out gay pediphiles, then try to make people think they are heterosexuals. Nope, that’s you.

And for the record, I’ve stated numerous times, child sexual abusers should be castrated then hung in the public square. I’ve even volunteered to pull the lever. Every time.

I don’t think I’m the one pointing out gay pediphiles, then try to make people think they are heterosexuals. Nope, that’s you.

And for the record, I’ve stated numerous times, child sexual abusers should be castrated then hung in the public square. I’ve even volunteered to pull the lever. Every time.
I'm not the one working hard to deflect away from the majority that harm children.

your the pone saying fake shit,, you have no kids or you would do anything that protects children,,

why are you lying when its so easy to prove you wrong??
You aren’t protecting kids so it’s a straw man argument. I’ve told you about my kids. You’re the one without them. Anyone with kids appreciates the work teachers do. Only 100% maga idiots think teachers are the problem.

Forum List

Back