When you’ve lost Ann Coulter . . .

Coulter is a weak, opportunist. Have to love people who make gobs of money for just talking and writing story books.
They all are opportunists, that’s why when republicans retire from Congress, they end up getting cushy jobs at msnbc.

I expect to see McCarthy with his own show on msnbc soon..

You’re such an uninformed person, with seemingly no common sense. Ann Coulter has a lot more money than the Bushes. She made millions on each book - and she has a lot of books - due to bulk buying by big donors like Koch and Mercer, and the RNC. You don’t think people bought that crap, did you? It’s always been a scam. And they’re still doing it, recently with Don, Jr ‘Triggered’. They got caught. :lol:

Ann Coulter lives a very nice comfortable lifestyle and isn’t going to be impressed by much. That said, she’s scum.
You havent read a single one of her books, and dont know anything of what you're talking about.

FuCY3LcXgAEQZXJ
That's already being done in red cities. That's why blue cities are such a godawful mess.

This will be the lie every conservative on this Messageboard, and far beyond, will tell. :lol:

Moron,

I have always enjoyed Ann Coulter. She's got more wit in her left pinky than you and the rest of the left wing jerks on this board combined.

Loved her comment in one of her books when talking about the left not addressing a pressing issue.....

She said......We can be like Ted Kennedy and drive off that bridge when we come to it !!!!

I laughed for 15 minutes.

Then I thought about Mary Joe and once again had the urge to dig up that dead bastard and burn what's left of his fat cocaine riddled body.

Moron,

I have always enjoyed Ann Coulter. She's got more wit in her left pinky than you and the rest of the left wing jerks on this board combined.

Loved her comment in one of her books when talking about the left not addressing a pressing issue.....

She said......We can be like Ted Kennedy and drive off that bridge when we come to it !!!!

Then I thought about Mary Joe and once again had the urge to dig up that dead bastard and burn what's left of his fat cocaine riddled body.
She says that Trump is a fucking moron. Do you agree?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Moron,

Lots of good books. TONs of well documented information, that liberals need to learn about. They won't. :rolleyes: :doubt:

Forum List

Back