Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?

GAY IS NOT TRANSGENDER
According to the RH owner:"Several Red Hen employees are gay" she said. They knew Sanders had defended Trump’s desire to bar transgender people from the military.

So you, despite being ignorant on the subject, thought it safe to act like it didn't happen. Hmmm.

Open mouth, insert foot. Oh, well, at least now you've been educated some more. And you really should pay better attention.

Naw, man, it wasn't relevant then and it isn't relevant now. Just because you go through life categorizing every petty grievance, the rest of us have better things to do

Apparently you thought it important enough to question whether it happened, and only professed to not caring when I showed you it did. Very disingenuous. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have made your original comment.

Apparently you thought it important enough to question whether it happened, and only professed to not caring when I showed you it did. Very disingenuous. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have made your original comment.

Naw, I questioned if it was a real big deal, and apparently it wasn't.

That is false. You said, and I quote, "I think you are making stuff up". I know you don't like it when things you don't like are proven, but stop pretending you didn't challenge it.

Not really. Every group that’s ever won rights in this country has had to pry them from the cold, dead hands of the movements by intolerant conservatives trying to block them.
Pure ignorance (the cornerstone of progressivism).

Who supported slavery? Democrats

Who launched a large-scale attack against their own nation to keep African-Americans enslaved? Democrats

Who opposed the Civil Rights movement? Democrats

Who opposed slavery, ended slavery, and lead the Civil Rights movement? Republicans

Every single advancement of liberty has come from conservatives. Period.

They were denied service for being gay which violated local law.
And Sarah was denied service for being a patriot. What’s the difference?!? :dunno:

The difference is - Wytch wants her and her queer pals to be special. Above the law.

Sorry sweetie - you want to be “special”? Do something great. Being homosexual is not an accomplishment, my dear.

Well, you can hope all you want, but given what a hated figure Sanders is, they probably will increase their patronage.
Ahahahah! Forget about an “increase” in business - they can’t even stay open for business!!!
Red Hen owner Stephanie Wilkinson resigned on Tuesday from her position of Executive Director with Main Street Lexington, a group of local business owners who promote the community
How great is that?!? She can’t even open her doors for business and has had to resign from the board she sat on. Time to go home and rethink your life choices sweetie. That’s what every left-winger is forced to do at some point. The ideology leads to a miserable existence.

Report: Red Hen to Remain Closed Until July 5 In Wake of Sarah Sanders Controversy

And here I thought it’s because she thought porky Sarah would eat up all the food

Fat shaming isn’t very progressive, is it?
And remember fncceo - the left claims to be a “big tent” for “inclusion”. But apparently people who are overweight aren’t welcome in the left’s tent because they ridicule, harasss, and shame overweight people. :dunno:

Legislation from the Bench is the Left’s goal.
Which is why the left is losing their shit over the fact that Justice Kennedy announced his retirement today (effective in July).

They don’t want Justices upholding the U.S. Constitution. They want activists rubber stamping a radical and extreme left-wing agend.

pparently you thought it important enough to question whether it happened, and only professed to not caring when I showed you it did. Very disingenuous. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have made your original comment.

Naw, man, I questioned whether it was a big deal because you have a record of spreading bullshit.... which is retty much what you did here.

How great is that?!? She can’t even open her doors for business and has had to resign from the board she sat on. Time to go home and rethink your life choices sweetie. That’s what every left-winger is forced to do at some point. The ideology leads to a miserable existence.

So how do you know the holiday closure wasn't already planned?

But you can fantasize that the community is turning on her, if that makes you happy, bud.

Hey, do you know who actually did go out of business?

Sweet Cakes by Melissa!

Sweet Cakes - CLOSED - Gresham, OR

CLOSED!!!!

Memories Pizza

www.yelp.com/biz/memories-pizza-walkerton

CLOSED!

They were denied service for being gay which violated local law.
And Sarah was denied service for being a patriot. What’s the difference?!? :dunno:

The difference is - Wytch wants her and her queer pals to be special. Above the law.

Sorry sweetie - you want to be “special”? Do something great. Being homosexual is not an accomplishment, my dear.
The difference is there is no law protecting liars even if they do have the perfect smokey eye.

Also, Sara Huckleberry Sandbag supports not serving gays.

Attractions are not a choice.
But acting on them is. Stop with your nonsense. You’re better than this.
Yes, and?

No coupling was needed to create the five babies I bore. You're not as necessary as you seem to need to think you are, sorry.
Once again we see the left engaging in their favorite pastime - denying science. :eusa_doh:

Actually it was all science. "Test tube" babies and all. No coupling needed...although my wife and I still did anyway...

The difference is there is no law protecting liars
So now you’re saying that there are special laws that only apply to some U.S. citizens? Are you really do stupid as to not realize that is illegal? All laws must apply to all U.S. citizens.

Actually it was all science. "Test tube" babies and all. No coupling needed...although my wife and I still did anyway...
And tell us...was there sperm in those “test tubes”? Yes or No?
Yes, and? Pops insists coupling must be involved. Clearly it does not. Oh, and for three of the babies I bore, they were fetuses implanted...again, no coupling...all science.

Forum List

Back