Where did republicans get the rap as racist when history says it was the demcrats?

They side with who treats them like humans, and I will give you a clue, you are not one of these people.

Humans are individuals, NoBrains. Each human is unique and distinct. When you of the left treat blacks as a monolithic voting bloc, it is you who treats them as less than human.

When you of the left attack Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain for "not being black enough" because they dare hold political views you object to, it is you who treats them as less than human.

Your glass house appears shattered from the rocks flying, NoBrains.

If this person had been a gay liberal instead of a gay Marine, you would not have had any time for him.

So then you grasp that the issue isn't being gay, but being a leftist......

I'd rather talk with a gay conservative than a straight moron, er uh, leftist any day of the week...

They side with who treats them like humans, and I will give you a clue, you are not one of these people.

Humans are individuals, NoBrains. Each human is unique and distinct. When you of the left treat blacks as a monolithic voting bloc, it is you who treats them as less than human.

When you of the left attack Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain for "not being black enough" because they dare hold political views you object to, it is you who treats them as less than human.

You conservatives are the ones guilty of your accusations towards me, by saying that Blacks support those who give them handouts. You should try thinking before you type, you would not look like as much of a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Republicans got the rap when the Southern Strategy converted racist Dems into racist Pubs in the South. Strom Thurmond and thosuands of others like him moved right over. Tis what tis.

You conservatives are the ones guilty of your accusations towards me, by saying that Blacks support those who give them handouts. You should try thinking before you type, you would not look like as much of a hypocrite.

No brains, the reason that the democratic party has enjoyed support of black voters in the past IS in fact due to entitlements. This a simply a matter of fact, supported by EVERY last study done on the issue.

As black Americans have transcended economic strata, we see more and more diverging from the democratic party, which they are routinely attacked for by your shameful party.

Republicans got the rap when the Southern Strategy converted racist Dems into racist Pubs in the South. Strom Thurmond and thosuands of others like him moved right over. Tis what tis.

Yup.

Look no further than the Civil Rights Act and the Southern Strategy.

No brains, the reason that the democratic party has enjoyed support of black voters in the past IS in fact due to entitlements. This a simply a matter of fact, supported by EVERY last study done on the issue.

As black Americans have transcended economic strata, we see more and more diverging from the democratic party, which they are routinely attacked for by your shameful party.

Let us see some of these studies.

Yup.

These Conservatives try too hard to look as if they are not racist. You can see the racism coming out even when they are accusing us of being racist. Of course, no one is claiming that they are intelligent, and they do nothing to make us think differently.

I read conservative political writers, and they sometimes convince me that they are right.
On what issues?

I have read Andrew Sullivan for years, and I have agreed with much of what he says, especially in the last 5 years.

Issues? Iraq. Gay marriage. Human rights. The economy. The gap between conservatives and liberals.

You agree with the conservative positions on those issues?

Oh, and Andrew Sullivan isn't much of a conservative.

You would never consider and think about anything other than what you believe.
Wrong. I used to oppose gays serving openly in the military. After long discussions with a gay Marine who was discharged for his orientation and lots of personal reflection, I now support the repeal of DADT.

Tell me, have you ever changed your mind on an issue after discussing it with a conservative?

If this person had been a gay liberal instead of a gay Marine, you would not have had any time for him.
Actually, John is pretty liberal.

Yup.

These Conservatives try too hard to look as if they are not racist. You can see the racism coming out even when they are accusing us of being racist. Of course, no one is claiming that they are intelligent, and they do nothing to make us think differently.
What have I ever done or said that's racist?

This is the part where you get to demonstrate you can think for yourself and not just parrot leftiwing memes. Feel up to it, Skippy?

Didn't Herman Cain say Obama wasn't an "authentic black American"?

Didn't 98% of blacks vote for President Obama, up from the 90% who voted for John Kerrey?

On what issues?

I have read Andrew Sullivan for years, and I have agreed with much of what he says, especially in the last 5 years.

Issues? Iraq. Gay marriage. Human rights. The economy. The gap between conservatives and liberals.

When I first began reading Andrew Sullivan 11 years ago, he was a Conservative and a Bush supporter. He has wised up since then, the man has common sense.

Wrong. I used to oppose gays serving openly in the military. After long discussions with a gay Marine who was discharged for his orientation and lots of personal reflection, I now support the repeal of DADT.

Tell me, have you ever changed your mind on an issue after discussing it with a conservative?

Actually, John is pretty liberal.

See, like Andrew Sullivan, you too may be wising up and showing some common sense.

When I first began reading Andrew Sullivan 11 years ago, he was a Conservative and a Bush supporter. He has wised up since then, the man has common sense.
"Turning liberal" is not synonymous with "wising up". True story.

Forum List

Back