Where did the plane go in Pennsylvania?

Sai any plane that hits the ground at the speed they were going is going to mostly disintegrate...

an you have this air crash investigation knowledge from where ?
I actually agree that a 757 would mostly disintegrate if it hit the ground at that speed. But they are saying 95% of the plane was recovered. I'm just asking where all that debris at the scene was. I only see what looks like about 5% of a 757 left and for some reason, they can't show me where that other 90% is. That's a lot of missing evidence.

Virtually all eyewitnesses to Flight 93's crash reported that the plane plunged straight down after making erratic movements. The two accounts in this section and several in the following section are examples.
oh here those witnesses are...even if just one witness...that is all you need...but there are quite a few and EOTS started by claiming there was no plane crash.
"When it decided to drop, it dropped all of a sudden, like a stone," said Tom Fritz, 63. Fritz was sitting on his porch on Lambertsville Road, about a quarter mile from the crash site, when he heard a sound that "wasn't quite right" and looked up in the sky. 1
A few miles north of Lambertsville, yard man Terry Butler, 40, was toiling away at Stoystown Auto Wreckers.

"It dropped out of the clouds," too low for a commercial flight, Butler said. The plane rose slightly, trying to gain altitude, then "it just went flip to the right and then straight down." 2

According to some reports, the phone line from Flight 93 was still open when a GTE operator heard passenger Todd Beamer say: "Are you guys ready? Let's roll."

Chuck West shares the latter.

"Those passengers on board were heroes," he said. "They were true patriots."

A memorial has since been placed at the crash site. As the 10-year anniversary of the attacks comes, Gail said the Pennsylvania crash will always stick out to her. She's not sure if she will be attending anyone of the memorials planned for this weekend.

"It's something that I still feel bad about," she said.

Virtually all eyewitnesses to Flight 93's crash reported that the plane plunged straight down after making erratic movements. The two accounts in this section and several in the following section are examples.
oh here those witnesses are...even if just one witness...that is all you need...but there are quite a few and EOTS started by claiming there was no plane crash.
"When it decided to drop, it dropped all of a sudden, like a stone," said Tom Fritz, 63. Fritz was sitting on his porch on Lambertsville Road, about a quarter mile from the crash site, when he heard a sound that "wasn't quite right" and looked up in the sky. 1
A few miles north of Lambertsville, yard man Terry Butler, 40, was toiling away at Stoystown Auto Wreckers.

"It dropped out of the clouds," too low for a commercial flight, Butler said. The plane rose slightly, trying to gain altitude, then "it just went flip to the right and then straight down." 2

According to some reports, the phone line from Flight 93 was still open when a GTE operator heard passenger Todd Beamer say: "Are you guys ready? Let's roll."

Chuck West shares the latter.

"Those passengers on board were heroes," he said. "They were true patriots."

A memorial has since been placed at the crash site. As the 10-year anniversary of the attacks comes, Gail said the Pennsylvania crash will always stick out to her. She's not sure if she will be attending anyone of the memorials planned for this weekend.

"It's something that I still feel bad about," she said.

I find it easier to just post the proof in video form then continually type out the explainations to people who don't want to see 9/11 for what it was, a brutal act of coordinated terrorism.

You explain it in words and they move the goalposts every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sai any plane that hits the ground at the speed they were going is going to mostly disintegrate...
Fine, then show me where all that 95% of the mostly disintegrated plane was after this alleged crash.[/QUOTE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkivdEGph9A]9/11 Debunked: 95% of United 93 found - YouTube[/ame]
Before they supposedly collected all those metal scraps in that single garbage dumpster at the scene, which was about 300 yards from a Scrap Metal business, based on all the debris in the photos in the video you posted, in your educated opinion, what percentage of a 757 do you think they constitute?

Remember Sai, aluminium doubles quite well and not only that a plane is HALLOW so you don't need that much rubble to equal 95% especially when a lot of it was bits and scraps scattered all the way to the lake.

I don't think all the debris was in the photos in the video so I can't really make that guess.
Well OK, but just curious what percentage you think the debris in those photo from your video constitute. And I'm talking about the debris that hadn't been picked up yet.

Virtually all eyewitnesses to Flight 93's crash reported that the plane plunged straight down after making erratic movements.
Straight down, huh? Tell me, what was the official angle Flight 93 supposedly crashed at?

And how many actually saw it impact the ground?

At 10:03:11, near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, the plane crashed into a reclaimed coal strip mine in Stonycreek Township in Somerset County.[60] The National Transportation Safety Board reported that the flight impacted at 563 miles per hour (906 km/h) at a 40-degree nose-down, inverted attitude

United Airlines Flight 93 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember Sai, aluminium doubles quite well and not only that a plane is HALLOW so you don't need that much rubble to equal 95% especially when a lot of it was bits and scraps scattered all the way to the lake.
Can you show me one piece that doubled?

Straight down, huh? Tell me, what was the official angle Flight 93 supposedly crashed at?

The National Transportation Safety Board reported that the flight impacted at 563 miles per hour (906 km/h) at a 40-degree nose-down, inverted attitude

Weird. Your eye witnesses said it crashed straight down, but the official story says it crashed at 40-degrees.

How ya reckon that?

And how many saw it actually impact the ground?

Lee Purbaugh, 32, working just his second day at Rollock Inc., a scrap yard next to the reclaimed strip-mine land, looked up from operating a burning torch to see the jetliner just 40 feet above him. "I couldn't believe this," Purbaugh said.

"I heard it for 10 or 15 seconds and it sounded like it was going full bore," said Tim Lensbouer, 35, Purbaugh's coworker.

The ground shook and the air thundered as the jetliner slammed into the ground about 300 yards away, Purbaugh said.

A mushroom of flame rose 200 feet and disappeared. Then there was a curtain of black smoke and finally a trail of fire as pieces of the fuselage shot hundreds of yards into the woods.

One eyewitness to the Pennsylvania crash, Linda Shepley, told television station KDKA in Pittsburgh that she heard a loud bang and saw the plane bank to the side before crashing. …

Kelly Leverknight was watching news of the attacks on New York and Washington when she heard the plane.

It sounded like it was flying low above her home in rural Pennsylvania, moving from west to east. It was an odd enough sound that she stepped outside to have a look.

"I heard the plane going over and I went out the front door and I saw the plane going down," said Leverknight, 36. "It was headed toward the school, which panicked me, because all three of my kids were there.

"Then you heard the explosion and felt the blast and saw the fire and smoke." Leverknight and dozens of her neighbors raced to the Shanksville-Stonycreek School where they found their children safe.
…

Witnesses said they thought the wings of the Boeing 757 were wagging from side to side as it plunged toward the earth. …

"When it decided to drop, it dropped all of a sudden, like a stone," said Tom Fritz, 63. Fritz was sitting on his porch on Lambertsville Road, about a quarter mile from the crash site, when he heard a sound that "wasn't quite right" and looked up in the sky.

"It was sort of whistling," he said. "It was going so fast that you couldn't even make out what color it was."
…
Terry Butler works at Stoystown Auto Wreckers, which is in the flight path of the doomed plane. Butler was pulling a radiator from a 1992 Dodge Caravan when he heard the plane's engines.

He was listening to the news and was surprised because he had heard that all flights nationwide were grounded, and he didn't think there were supposed to be any planes in the air at the time. He looked up and behind him saw the plane come out of the clouds, low to the ground.

"It was moving like you wouldn't believe. Next thing I knew it makes a heck of a sharp, right-hand turn." He said the plane banked to the right and appeared to be trying to climb to clear one of the ridges, but it continued to turn to the right and then veered behind a ridge, "like somebody grabbed the wheel."

He said the plane disappeared behind a tree line on a ridge. "I knew it was going to crash," Butler said. About a second after it disappeared, he heard the boom and saw the smoke rise above the trees. "It was eerie." (8)

The Truth about United Flight 93

lots of witnesses..I didn't bother to count

The National Transportation Safety Board reported that the flight impacted at 563 miles per hour (906 km/h) at a 40-degree nose-down, inverted attitude

Weird. Your eye witnesses said it crashed straight down, but the official story says it crashed at 40-degrees.

How ya reckon that?

actually straight down can mean to some folks 40 degrees...good grief.

Last edited:
lots of witnesses..I didn't bother to count
I'm not asking how many saw the plane, I'm asking how many actually saw it impact the ground. Can't you read?

Another thing, it said Lee Purbaugh was about 300 yards away from the field when he saw it about 40 feet above his head. Can you do the math of what angle that plane would have crashed at?

How ya reckon that?

I think you're confusing posters here. I didn't say anything about eyewitnesses. I'm merely answering your question about the angle and attitude of the plane when it crashed.

Forum List

Back