Where did this guy get the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom stall?

I never tried to make it a tranny story, simply asking what would make a man believe he has the right to use a restroom of females and even go into one of their stalls? He had to get that idea from somewhere, don't you think?

In your entire article --- and the link it came from --- there is no indication a "restroom of females" (what a quaint term) was involved. YOU made that part up.

And yes, I vetted your link, because I've come to learn it's necessary.

Doesn't matter if it's in the article. That QT has a restroom with a big sign marked "Women" and an appropriate stick figure, and a restroom marked "Men" with the appropriate stick figure.

So yeah, it was indicated.

Not in the article it isn't.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

You are quite the sick puppy, do you generally go into Women's Restrooms too?

Go forth and fuck yourself, Fraud. I challenged you and you FAILED.

Hmm... how disappointing.

In your entire article --- and the link it came from --- there is no indication a "restroom of females" (what a quaint term) was involved. YOU made that part up.

And yes, I vetted your link, because I've come to learn it's necessary.

Doesn't matter if it's in the article. That QT has a restroom with a big sign marked "Women" and an appropriate stick figure, and a restroom marked "Men" with the appropriate stick figure.

Yet unsurprising.

LOL, if you have evidence that article is false present it or stfu. A source has been provided and your support for a pedo has been duly noted. You disgust me.

LOL, you have evidence that the man went in there at all?

Hell no but that doesn't hold you back from tying a noose, does it Sparkles.

The moral is DON'T go into the Women's Restroom with my daughter.

Actually the "moral" is you ass-sumed 'facts' that are not in evidence.

He was in the girls room and the GIRLS said he tried to get into her stall.

I put it to you AGAIN --- where in the article does it say anything about "girls in a girls' room"?

Since the question stumps you I'll give you the answer. It doesn't.

What stumps ME about the question is why you think you get to impose an arbitrary parameter of "in the article" on people.

Amazingly enough, we are all not only capable of acquiring facts from places other than the initial article, we are also ALLOWED to do so, even if you don't like it.

Lotta whining to get out of the obvious here. I just busted two people for assuming facts not in evidence. One of them just confessed. And here you are trying to tell the thread that doesn't matter.

No, you just "busted" two people for using facts that were in evidence somewhere other than the source you arbitrarily insisted they had to use. He didn't "confess". He told you what I just told you: there are other places to get facts, and he did so.

So yeah, I'm telling the thread - and you - that it doesn't matter what source the facts come from, so long as they're facts.

No, you just look stupid. Your "argument" is "maybe" the Girls went into the men's room, or maybe there was only ONE restroom. You look stupid, butch up sally. Your position needs to assume all kinds of things....and all in the name of defending the predator.

Again, re-fuck yourself. *YOU* did the ass-suming here Bingo. You and the OP. I simply pointed out that you both did that, and y'all don't have the cojones to man up to it. :gay:

Moreover I never transmogrified "girl" into "girls" --- again YOU did that and can't explain it --- NOR did I say, imply or indicate that these mythological Girls "went into a men's room". You pulled that out of your ass too.

As I said -- you're a fraud.

Actually, the article you're so attached to did say that the man's daughter was with her friends.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

I guess it's theoretically possible that his teenage daughter's friends are all male, but I doubt it.

No, you just look stupid. Your "argument" is "maybe" the Girls went into the men's room, or maybe there was only ONE restroom. You look stupid, butch up sally. Your position needs to assume all kinds of things....and all in the name of defending the predator.

Again, re-fuck yourself. *YOU* did the ass-suming here Bingo. You and the OP. I simply pointed out that you both did that, and y'all don't have the cojones to man up to it. :gay:

Moreover I never transmogrified "girl" into "girls" --- again YOU did that and can't explain it --- NOR did I say, imply or indicate that these mythological Girls "went into a men's room". You pulled that out of your ass too.

Actually, the article you're so attached to did say that the man's daughter was with her friends.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

I guess it's theoretically possible that his teenage daughter's friends are all male, but I doubt it.

It also says they reported it to the folks running the store.

I don't think the article referenced in the OP did, but other articles about the incident say that the girls told the guard and her father, indicating that the friends in question WERE, in fact, female.

I don't think the article referenced in the OP did, but other articles about the incident say that the girls told the guard and her father, indicating that the friends in question WERE, in fact, female.

Yup.

Yet unsurprising.

Hmm it is quite unsurprising, your responses to Doc and Cecilie. They are wholly arrogant and presumptuous. Presumptuous in that you presume yourself to be correct regardless of the presentation of facts and reasonable assumptions based on those facts.

Let me ask you this. What are the odds of the girl lying to get her father in trouble? What are the odds that the girl possessed some sort of animus against her father that compelled her to perpetrate such a lie? If we presume that, Pogo, that girl cost an innocent man his life. However, as the facts and evidence lay out, the man who died was not an innocent man and had been previously convicted of crimes in the past.

The odds are astronomical.

Last edited:

I put it to you AGAIN --- where in the article does it say anything about "girls in a girls' room"?

What stumps ME about the question is why you think you get to impose an arbitrary parameter of "in the article" on people.

Amazingly enough, we are all not only capable of acquiring facts from places other than the initial article, we are also ALLOWED to do so, even if you don't like it.

Lotta whining to get out of the obvious here. I just busted two people for assuming facts not in evidence. One of them just confessed. And here you are trying to tell the thread that doesn't matter.

No, you just "busted" two people for using facts that were in evidence somewhere other than the source you arbitrarily insisted they had to use. He didn't "confess". He told you what I just told you: there are other places to get facts, and he did so.

So yeah, I'm telling the thread - and you - that it doesn't matter what source the facts come from, so long as they're facts.

He only PRESENTED one (1) source. I read that, then pursued its origination source. *NEITHER* of them said, implied or indicated anything about "trannies" or "the left" or whether the restroom in question was gendered. Besides which he (Ray) admitted to it once I confronted him. So go argue with him.

PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question two: would that have been okay had he been wearing a dress?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

I think we set a very negative precedent here during the last administration.
So let me get this straight. You are so profoundly retarded, you don't know the difference between a transgender person using a separate stall and a pervert trying to get into a stall already occupied by a young girl?

You really are that dumb?!?!

WOW!!!

And where does it say they were ALL, or severally --- in the restroom? Or that "Girs" -- plural -- made the claim? That's what this FRAUD claimed because he can't deal with the actual story so he makes up his own.

Nope. It simply says "her friends" with no indication of their gender(s). And nowhere does it actually say WHO informed Mr. Harris of the incident; it uses passive voice: "Harris was informed that... " --- without saying "by whom".

So when Fraudster posts:

He's deliberately perverting the known facts. Which is what makes him a FRAUD.

Last edited:
Please post the evidence that the person beaten to death was a "pervert" and his intent was to "victimize a teenage girl".

From the OP "Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard."

Evidence. This is what you get when you too damned lazy to read the original post and discover the facts for yourself. The dead man tried to enter a stall the girl was using, she alerted an employee and that employee alerted the security guard. When the father found out, he confronted the man and beat him to death. As he rightfully should have done.

One can reasonably assume that the girl would not lie about something like that, unless she was hatching a plot to get her father put in prison. An ulterior motive if you will. If that were the case, she should be in prison for lying to authorities or be charged as an accessory to murder. Or both.

I'm not holding your hand again. For sanitary reasons.

Where is the evidence that he is a pervert? How do you know he was attempting - and it seems failed - to enter a stall, not to molest, but to shit? What was his blood alcohol, or what drugs were in his system?

Your comment, " he rightfully should have done" ( killed a human being), hold a callous disregard for human life. You disgust me.

LOL, if you have evidence that article is false present it or stfu. A source has been provided and your support for a pedo has been duly noted. You disgust me.

Let's see the girls come out and tell me what happened and I'm going to say "Oh honey, no that didn't happen we just need to wait for an investigation" My kids word is all I need.
To kill someone?

Yet unsurprising.

Hmm it is quite unsurprising, your responses to Doc and Cecilie. They are wholly arrogant and presumptuous. Presumptuous in that you presume yourself to be correct regardless of the presentation of facts and reasonable assumptions based on those facts.

Let me ask you this. <SNIP>

Let me ask you this. Would you permit some jagoff to put words in your mouth you never said or indicated such as:

Such as

Your position needs to assume all kinds of things....and all in the name of defending the predator.

Such as

Do you make a habit of defending people who prey on Children?

I don't stand for that shit, just as Mr. Harris didn't stand for somebody going after his daughter, and when some FRAUD lays that shit down HE'S GONNA GET CALLED ON IT, like it or lump it.

Your mileage may vary but I don't tolerate Fraud.

Then I just noticed he also posted this:

I've had the same experience with him/her on other boards.

Which now tells me exactly who he's here as a sock for. He was here before under another name, I think two, flinging this same bullshit that he "knows" me. It's his signature crutch. Maybe I should go let the mods know as they don't take kindly to socks. Let alone all these pedophilia insinuations.

Oh but that's OK right? He can pull that shit because he's on "your side" and I can't call it out?

BULL SHIT.

Yet unsurprising.

Let me ask you this. <SNIP>

Let me ask you this. Would you permit some jagoff to put words in your mouth you never said or indicated such as:

Such as

Your position needs to assume all kinds of things....and all in the name of defending the predator.

Such as

Do you make a habit of defending people who prey on Children?

I don't stand for that shit, just as Mr. Harris didn't stand for somebody going after his daughter, and when some FRAUD lays that shit down HE'S GONNA GET CALLED ON IT, like it or lump it.

Your mileage may vary but I don't tolerate Fraud.

Then I just noticed he also posted this:

I've had the same experience with him/her on other boards.

Which now tells me exactly who he's here as a sock for. He was here before under another name, I think two, flinging this same bullshit that he "knows" me. It's his signature crutch. Maybe I should go let the mods know as they don't take kindly to socks. Let alone all these pedophilia insinuations.

Oh but that's OK right? He can pull that shit because he's on "your side" and I can't call it out?

BULL SHIT.

"Let me ask you this. Would you permit some jagoff to put words in your mouth you never said or indicated"
WTF, you jag offs are doing it all the time.

PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

Thanks, Obama

Thanks, Obama

It's the work of McCarthy's HUAC.

Might make Joe Biden think twice about running

He only PRESENTED one (1) source. I read that, then pursued its origination source. *NEITHER* of them said, implied or indicated anything about "trannies" or "the left" or whether the restroom in question was gendered. Besides which he (Ray) admitted to it once I confronted him. So go argue with him.

He STARTED with one source. And then we had 20+ pages of posts, referencing other sources of info. Everyone ELSE on this thread actually went and researched the fucking story. I'm sorry you didn't, but no one is obligated to pretend to have the same lack of curiosity.

Oh, and you can blather about him "admitting" the story wasn't about transgenders, as though you somehow "cleverly" uncovered a secret he was hiding, but the FACT is that he never said it WAS about transgenders. His OP was quite clear that he was just asking hypothetical questions.

"So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?"

YOU assumed he was saying the story was about transgenders, a fact not in evidence.

Forum List

Back