Where did this guy get the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom stall?

PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Whelp --- his President walks into teenage girls' dressing rooms and brags about it, so there's a clue.

Yes, that must have been it. View attachment 210453

Hey, you set it up, I saw an easy target and knocked it down.

You hang 'em, I'll bang 'em.

PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question two: would that have been okay had he been wearing a dress?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

I think we set a very negative precedent here during the last administration.
If I were on the jury they better prove the victim had mental issues that prevented him from knowing what he was doing otherwise NOT GUILTY.

There is no wiggle room when it comes to children, especially little girls.

Agreed. But it seems Pogo and Fort Fun don't understand the difference between 18 and 19 year olds and children.
How is that?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

If I were on the jury they better prove the victim had mental issues that prevented him from knowing what he was doing otherwise NOT GUILTY.

Agreed. But it seems Pogo and Fort Fun don't understand the difference between 18 and 19 year olds and children.
How is that?

Making the comparison between Trump entering a dressing room of adults and this guy entering a bathroom stall of a child. I guess to try and make a failed point, you use "teen" to mean a 13 year old or a 19 year old. Sorry, but in this country an 18 year old is a legal adult.

Whelp --- his President walks into teenage girls' dressing rooms and brags about it, so there's a clue.

Pogo, you see only what you want to see.

Now it seems that men are getting the idea that it's acceptable to enter a woman's facilities
No it doesn't. You just made that up.

No, you're an idiot in denial.
There've been numerous stories like this AFTER or during the Obama administration. Not near as much before.

And before the age of lewd liberalism, you practically never heard of this happening.
This is a DIRECT result of Leftist Lunacy Liberalism. PERIOD.

Last edited:

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall? Progressive contrary thought, as they declare dicks are chicks and attempt to eliminate gender.

Question two: would that have been okay had he been wearing a dress? I don't like the word dress, because it implies sexism.

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress? You mind Mansplaining this?

I think we set a very negative precedent here during the last administration. When people suggested "gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone", all I could do is SMH.

On topic, pretend gets you elected now. These people are national heroes, and we're fucked as long as progressives continue to regress Christine Hallquist Scores Historic Win In Vermont's Democratic Gubernatorial Primary

Pogo, you see only what you want to see.

They are told what they need to see.

Question two: would that have been okay had he been wearing a dress? I don't like the word dress, because it implies sexism.

No, it implies attire.

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress? You mind Mansplaining this?

Certainly. If it's now permissible for a guy to be in women's' facilities simply because he is a guy wearing a dress, how is that different than a guy wearing jeans and a teeshirt? He's still a guy no matter what he's wearing.

But now that it's supposed to be acceptable for a guy in a dress to think he's a woman, would a jury look at it as another woman (mentally) entering a women's facility?

No, it implies attire.

Certainly. If it's now permissible for a guy to be in women's' facilities simply because he is a guy wearing a dress, how is that different than a guy wearing jeans and a teeshirt? He's still a guy no matter what he's wearing.

But now that it's supposed to be acceptable for a guy in a dress to think he's a woman, would a jury look at it as another woman (mentally) entering a women's facility?

I was kidding, I get it. But if we're to exercise true free-flowing progressive ideology, even if he dressed like Clint Eastwood we shouldn't assume she's a he. Dress is oppressive because it involves gender miss-assignment. This is why we should all dress our children as bull dykes.

I would want to know how many times did or have the LEO s have contact with the so called victim. Is this a repeat offender who needed Medical attention, or just a Calif nut job that wondered into town. I don't have a lot of tears for the guy but just beating a man to death is marginal to me.

How is that?

Making the comparison between Trump entering a dressing room of adults and this guy entering a bathroom stall of a child. I guess to try and make a failed point, you use "teen" to mean a 13 year old or a 19 year old. Sorry, but in this country an 18 year old is a legal adult.

Nobody alluded to Rump "entering a dressing room of adults". I however alluded to his walking in on teenagers. That would be the "Miss Teen USA" contest. But it's kind of typical that you'd try to spin them into "adults" to get him off the hook. Rump himself brags that he "gets away with" that sort of thing, although the girls he gawked at wouldn't characterize it as such.

How is that?

Nobody alluded to Rump "entering a dressing room of adults". I however alluded to his walking in on teenagers. That would be the "Miss Teen USA" contest. But it's kind of typical that you'd try to spin them into "adults" to get him off the hook. Rump himself brags that he "gets away with" that sort of thing, although the girls he gawked at wouldn't characterize it as such.

No, because you tried to make the comparison between teenage adults and teenage children. They are totally different. I don't know how old this father's daughter was, but I'm willing to bet she was not 19.

Yes, you can try to trash Trump over it, but if a female sportscaster was denied access to the players locker room in baseball or football, you'd be the first one jumping up and down like a yo-yo with your pussy hat on claiming sexism.

you'd prefer they use the men's room so little bigot boys can beat the crap out of them?

I would want to know how many times did or have the LEO s have contact with the so called victim. Is this a repeat offender who needed Medical attention, or just a Calif nut job that wondered into town. I don't have a lot of tears for the guy but just beating a man to death is marginal to me.

I agree he went to far, but the question is who's story are we to believe?

The father states he punched the guy in the face. The supposed witnesses stated he kept punching the guy after he was down.

I don't even know what Quick Trip is. I'm assuming it's a gas station/ convenience store of some sort. I'm also assuming that they have video security to determine who is telling the truth.

Now if he beat this guy into the next world after he was disabled, then yes, he should face murder charges. If he just hit him in the face, I would say it was deserving punishment for scaring the hell out of his daughter and quite possibly the intent to cause her harm.

you'd prefer they use the men's room so little bigot boys can beat the crap out of them?

Oh look the far left does not understand the man that gave the beat down was black.

When has that ever happened before? And if guys wanted to beat the hell out of a weirdo, why would they only do so in the restroom?

I'm reminded of an age of common sense, where the 1/10,000 could pass as women and use the women's bathroom. Somehow they belonged there and nobody gave a shit.

If progressives were consistent, they'd come clean and admit they want to tear down gender roles, including assigned bathrooms . As for your comparison, victims of sex predators are not equal dicks are chicks in the men's bathroom. You're out of context.

Wow, whole lot of information missing from this story. Good to know people will still jump to conclusions with nothing to go one.

Was he mentally challenged?
Was he a registered sex offender?
Ect
Ect

But hey, fuck critical and logical thinking. Lets just turn this into a circle jerk about hating transgendered people.

I'm reminded of an age of common sense, where the 1/10,000 could pass as women and use the women's bathroom. Somehow they belonged there and nobody gave a shit.

I don't recall such a time. If somebody can't tell a guy in a dress from an actual female, they need to visit their optometrist and get a new set of glasses. A guy in a dress is funny as a blonde wig on a black woman.

If progressives were consistent, they'd come clean and admit they want to tear down gender roles, including assigned bathrooms . As for your comparison, victims of sex predators are not equal dicks are chicks in the men's bathroom. You're out of context.

Not much of a difference. It seems to me that chicks with dicks give these guys permission to do things like this guy. We didn't have much of a problem like this before when men went to men's rooms and women went to women's.

Forum List

Back