Where do you stand on State succession?

Do you support the right of States to succeed from the Union?

• Total voters
Many tactics have been used in the past in the attempt to arrive at a given result under a given set of circumstances. These tactics have had a variety of effects on a variety of subjects under a variety of conditions. "Tactic" is a noun meaning an action or strategy carefully planned to achieve a specific end. Tactics that involve pointing out a subject's obvious behavior tend to have positive results in either informing the subject or exposing him or her to public ridicule when said behavior is revealed as shameful or craven.

There, that should answer your question in the manner to which you are accustomed.

I don't feel any shame, and you're the only one attacking me.

I never doubted that you are shameless. What I'm doing is pointing out the fact that you are attacking my country and yet you lack the courage to take the next rational step.

I don't feel any shame when there is nothing to be ashamed of. I merely point out facts. I can't help it if you find them distressing.

This isn't your country, shit-for-brains, and the step you suggest is hardly "rational."

Don't bother trying to commit logic in the future. You aren't any good at it.

Last edited:
States can only secede the same way they can join the Union.

By a vote of the State Legislature or popular referendum, and with the permission of 2/3rds of the other states.

Where does the Constitution say that?

I don't feel any shame, and you're the only one attacking me.

I never doubted that you are shameless. What I'm doing is pointing out the fact that you are attacking my country and yet you lack the courage to take the next rational step.

I don't feel any shame when there is nothing to be ashamed of.

The shameless usually try to convince themselves "there is nothing to be ashamed of." It soothes the cognitive dissonance.

Don't bother trying to commit logic in the future. You aren't any good at it.

Actually, I'm very good at it. Have you ever studied it?

Yes, I have. Did you learn the meaning of "non sequitur?" That's what this entire line of argument is. It's also pure ad hominem.

You have my permission to go look those up before you spew your ignorance into the forum.

I don't feel any shame when there is nothing to be ashamed of.

The shameless usually try to convince themselves "there is nothing to be ashamed of." It soothes the cognitive dissonance.

No "dissonance" here, asshole.

By a vote of the State Legislature or popular referendum, and with the permission of 2/3rds of the other states.

And where the hell did you fine that in the Constitution?

The Constitution clearly states how a territory can join the Union and become a state.

It also says how part of one state can secede and become its own State.

This is how territories or states can secede from the Union.

The Constitution clearly states how a territory can join the Union and become a state.

Nope. The constitution only says Congress cannot carve a new state out of the territory of an existing state without its permission. That's all it says.

You obviously don't know squat about the Constitution.

Nope. The constitution only says Congress cannot carve a new state out of the territory of an existing state without its permission. That's all it says.

How does a territory or whole state legally secede from the USA?

Where Is state secession in the constitution? You neo confederate idiots never seem to know what you're talking about.

tapatalk post

Last edited:

Where I'd state secession in the constitution? You neo confederate idiots never seem to know what you're talking about.

tapatalk post

If the process isn't in there, then where do you get off claiming some specified process is "constitutional?"

Where I'd state secession in the constitution? You neo confederate idiots never seem to know what you're talking about.

tapatalk post

If the process isn't in there, then where do you get off claiming some specified process is "constitutional?"

I didn't

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back