Where Have You Gone, John F. Kennedy?

having lived in Key West during most of the Kennedy administration. I do not think well of the drug addict, (I observed his behavior myself from less than 20 ft.) I also saw his policy of snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at the bay of pigs and during the missile crisis. His sleeping with Soviet agents didn't help.

I believe you've missed the point of the thread, willie.

Who would you rather as President, JFK or Hussein?

The Great Obama was better than JFK

He made his brother attorney general, now if Trump made his daughter, sister, brother, son to the attorney general the libtards would shit in their sheets!
Why would he do that?

He has Jeff Sessions

Couple of months ago one of our resident Trumptards suggested that Donald should fire the Keebler Elf and make Don "Guido" Trump Junior AG.

Me: He's not an attorney - No law degree - Knows squat about the law
Trumptard: He doesn't need a law degree or to know anything. Trump can tell him what to do!

19e4c77e719d6ce18f0e5aadc59bf1d0.jpg

How Conservatives felt about JFK while he was alive

enhanced-buzz-orig-13635-1384787342-13.jpg

That list is always worth a look back. In this case trying to associate the Civil Rights movement with "communists". :rofl:

"Communist-inspired racial riots" :laugh2:

Some things just never change. They're still running that play out on the field expecting different results.

Yep, it's kind of like when one of the worst teams in college football runs a 170 pound back straight up the middle against the Alabama Crimson Tide three plays in a row, get stuffed, then go three and out doing the same damn thing on their first five possessions (yes - I saw that ;-)

and this is why JFK was offed...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

having lived in Key West during most of the Kennedy administration. I do not think well of the drug addict, (I observed his behavior myself from less than 20 ft.) I also saw his policy of snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at the bay of pigs and during the missile crisis. His sleeping with Soviet agents didn't help.

I believe you've missed the point of the thread, willie.

Who would you rather as President, JFK or Hussein?

Not much, if any, difference to me.

I love it when RW Nutbars attempt to co-cop JFK :)
They called him a commie when he was alive

Same goes for MLK

Their problem is that they have to go all the way back to Lincoln to find honest to God greatness in a Republican president.
JFK is conveniently more recent.
Plus the odds that Lincoln would be a Republican (particularly a Trump Republican) if alive today?
Nil
Teddy Roosevelt was a great Republican President, so was Ike

Wonder why they don't talk more about those guys as opposed to co-opting one of ours?

Same goes for MLK

Their problem is that they have to go all the way back to Lincoln to find honest to God greatness in a Republican president.
Plus the odds that Lincoln would be a Republican (particularly a Trump Republican) if alive today?
Nil

Wonder why they don't talk more about those guys as opposed to co-opting one of ours?

As proven in this thread....JFK isn't one of 'yours.'

Obama is, Hillary is, and Lavrentiy Beria is.....

Same goes for MLK

Nil

You've never "proven" anything in any of your threads - EVER ;)

It can be truly said that JFK was the last Democrat President/leader who was not completely sold out to AIPAC's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and TV coverage....

8. Hillary Clinton:

"I'm the only candidate which has a policy about how to bring economic opportunity using clean renewable energy as the key into coal country," she said. "Because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business." Why putting coal miners out of work is a very bad thing to say in West Virginia

9. “Democrats used to say they supported oil drillers, coal miners, and other members of America’s energy industry, but today, they are blaming the hardworking men and women of these industries for supposedly creating catastrophic climate change.

And Democrats now want to run the entire traditional energy sector out of business—coal, most forms of natural gas, and oil. One piece of legislation that has garnered significant support from some of the party’s most prominent figures, The Off Fossil Fuels for a Better Future Act, is “the most aggressive piece of climate legislation ever introduced in Congress.” It would “place a moratorium on new fossil fuel projects and moves our electricity and most transportation systems to 100% renewable energy by 2035.” Dear Moderate Democrats: Your Party Has Completely Abandoned You

"....Democrats have even said that people who deny that humans are the primary cause of climate change or that think climate change isn’t catastrophic should be prosecuted in court."
Ibid.

Same goes for MLK

Nil

Tell us again how conservatives treated him while he was president

Same goes for MLK

Nil

The fact that my threads force you to slither out to object to them proves exactly what I claim.

Don't ever change.

Nil

The fact that my threads force you to slither out to object to them proves exactly what I claim.

Don't ever change.
That doesn't even make any sense.

Same goes for MLK

Nil

Tell us again how conservatives treated him while he was president
Who?

Forum List

Back