Where is the evidence for evolution?

Rock layers most definitely "bend"...due to forces involved in the movements of the various tectonic plates and subplates. It's called "folding" and there are many theories on it including the Expanding Earth Theory. The facts of direct observation(earthquakes) show this is well supported by the direct evidence. I would say we haven't heard the last on this though.

Greg
These layers bent without fracturing. Explain this.

How do you know there weren't fractures in the layers??

Greg
Do you see any fractures here?

View attachment 77150

There are more where this came from. Layered rocks that were bent without fracturing. The only explanation for this is that these layers were deposited in a very short period of time, and were bent before they solidified.

Do you have a geologist's report on that?? Of course not. They are folds caused by lateral forces. Where are those layers and where were they formed??

Greg
How do you explain the fact that there is no erosion of fossil layers? Have you ever seen layers of sedimentary rock? Each layer joins the next with a clearly defined line. If these layers were millions of years old, we wouldn't see this. What we do see is consistent with a massive flood, that deposited these layers in a brief period of time.
It must be nice living in a fantasy world.
I have a question: how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and back again?

There's actually more physical evidence of Bigfoot than there is for man and apes evolving from a common ancestor.

There's actually more physical evidence of Bigfoot than there is for man and apes evolving from a common ancestor.

You're a graduate of the Harun Yahya madrassah, right?
There are photos and videos allegedly of bigfoot, but not video records of apes evolving into humans.
I hope you are being willfully ignorant here, the only other explanation would involve me thinking you actually have the IQ of an ape. Saying we don't see apes evolving into humans right now, is like saying we don't see stars during the day so stars don't exist. Every single science book sais it takes many generations to see meaningfull changes. And we do see that in bacteria and fruitflies wich have a short generational cycle. And we do see proof of it in the geological record with more apelike homonids in the oldest layers a gradual more and more humanlike fossils. So it's not that the proof doesn't exist it's that Creasionist are not willing to accept the proof.

You're a graduate of the Harun Yahya madrassah, right?
There are photos and videos allegedly of bigfoot, but not video records of apes evolving into humans.

There are photos and videos of ape fossils from 15 million years ago....no humans to be found....no chimps or gorillas either

Forum List

Back