Where is the President?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
the trouble is, you won't have leadership; you and the left continue to create your own crisis factory and jump from SAVE US ALL NOW over and over and over again. each time you hold trump accountable for things he simply cannot fix or do well in your own eyes.

so you sit and bitch. you make it worse with your own delusions of collapse.

From last year:
look at the #'s. not your emotions cause at this point i simply don't give a fuck about FEELZ guiding us all around like a spoiled 3 year old pissed as fuck cause momma said no more cotton candy. FACTS only and not the ones you twist around to bitch at Trump for.

this was 2019. now in 2020 it got brought back up again cause the Dems needed a new crisis as covid was wearing down. now one could certainly argue that a real leader would stop all this but it's not designed to be stopped, it's designed to damage the president. you can be honest about it or be a twit. your call.

the virus in a few months will "go away".

see it lately? the left mocked him without mercy and of course, took all he said about it WAY out of context for max emo value. what does the left do when the protests are not exactly "social distant"? change the narrative.

“We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,” Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. “In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.”
---
WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK?????
now what is being protested is more dangerous than the virus itself? HOW??? HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED YOU FUCK.

400,000 people died globally and yet 1000 people shot and killed by police is more important than 400,000 deaths.

you and you leftist fucks don't want leadership.

you want emotional validation. and you are willing to twist up the facts until they crash into themselves time and time again. y'all are fucking up this country cause you found yourself in the unfortunately position of not liking who got elected president.

fuck that.
Then you have nothing to worry about.
3 minutes. 3 minutes you were able to read the links i provided to understand my point. BULLSHIT. you most certainly didn't take the time to read everything i put up to understand. you simply did a quick reply so you can get back to stomping your little foot around.

so like many, you refuse to take the time to understand what someone else is saying if they are not agreeing with you.

the left needs to grow the fuck up and get past their perpetual 2 year old phase.
Looks like I'm not the one stomping their little foot around.

Relax. You have nothing to worry about. You have Trump.

YOU started the thread to whine about "Oooooh, where's the leadership? Why isn't Trump doing something I refuse to name to meet my standards I refuse to set? Where's my fainting couch?"
Again, you've changed my mind. I agree. Trump should keep his mouth shut.

Sheesh.
It’s funny when they argue that trump is too incompetent to fix anything.

Who cares whose bible it was, the jest of it was to show that the "church" represented our religious freedoms,
Who cares? Apparently you don't. Trump probably had not held a Bible in his hands in the last 50 years. I'm surprised he didn't suffer third degree burns on his hands.

It certainly WAS a "jest"...tear gassing peaceful protesters AND the pastor of that church to get a photo op

he didn't even know how to hold a bible. backwards & upside down was the perfect way to show what a dotard he is.

my vote will cancel yours-------------every time.

no it won't. mine null & voids yers.

neener neener.

like i said - i spent a lot of time putting together the post i made to counter you with facts. you didn't bother to read it you just came back flippant as usual.
I have the same problem with him

he just prattles kumbaya bs without any conclusion

its very frustrating
when he replies in 3 minutes to what i posted, he didn't read nor care. he's just here to be TRUMP SUCKS and will have no part of his or the lefts own accountability into what is going on.

so fucking annoying but i think most people are onto the game and reached the "Fuck off" point now and they can just get mad and stomp feet like the petulant children they are.
Just for the hell of it -- I'll use this post later in this thread as you guys keep bitching at me -- here is what you are STILL somehow not getting, or CHOOSING not to get:

I fully understand your position, and agree with much of it. I'm terribly frustrated that the American Left has spent the last couple of generations lowering standards for minorities and as a result enabling their worst behaviors and slowing down their growth. They have weaponized Political Correctness and Identity Politics for their own advantage, and the country has suffered as a result. It continues to this moment.

See? I can make your argument every bit as effectively as you can. And I've only made this argument a few thousand times or so, as I squabbled with the Regressive Lefties here.

But unlike you, I also accurately understand the other side of the issue: Old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racism still exists in this country, and to more than a small degree. And people on the Right, people like you, only exacerbate it and enable it by refusing to hold your side accountable. It also continues to this moment.

So you see, I can see and understand both ends of this. You CHOOSE NOT to. I don't know if you lack the capacity to understand both sides, or if you are nothing more than another enabler of racism.

There you go. Now you can't distort my opinions or ignore what I'm saying.

You're part of the problem. If you don't like that opinion, too bad.

"Oh, boy, I finally have a chance to tell everyone how superior I am for saying nothing, doing nothing, and accomplishing nothing EXCEPT for saying how superior I am!"

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am an indy. but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?

Where is the President?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.
The President was defending our First Amendment rights.

he shit on the peaceful protesters' FIRST AMENDMENT right to freely assemble & petition the gov'ment with their grievances.

for a fucking photo op.
Nancy Pelosi and her pals got some African scarves and then kneeled for a photo op to pander to dumb ex slaves for their votes.

lol ... whatever she did, it was with full permission of the black caucus & they had to have had input on the whole thing. especially the garb.

keep the false equivalencies coming!
So the Black Caucus is the final word on all things "Black". That's a very racist statement.

i didn't say that. but they sure had a voice when it came to the showing of solidarity by the speaker. you think nancy pelosi did that all by herself? would have done it without speaking to those that actually have knowledagle input?
So you don't think it was pandering?

showing support does not automatically turn it into pandering. do you think the black caucus doesn't have the brains to know whether it was or what is in the hearts of those that publicly showed their support?

tell ya what - i'll consider that it was pandering if it shows up in a campaign ad; just like what donny did.
LOL. You twits are so blind to your hypocrisy.

you twats are blind to yer irony.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
Why should he do anything? 80% think the country is out of control that means they will vote "law and order Trump" over "pro-crime Democrats." Might be busy dealing with China, Russia, or global terrorism.

yeah trump been doing such a great job people will want more of this garbage.
What are the Democrats offering? More crime, less police, let Iran build a bike, more PC cultural communism in our public schools, reparations for people who were never a slave, Green New Deal to wreck economy, and a weak military. Yep, Trump victory in 2020.
Well it was a hell of a lot better 4 years ago. My kids could even go to school then.
The local schools are using Zoom.
Oh well goody. Clearly you don’t have kids. This presidency is a disaster.
I have 2 kids; one just started a job as a Physical Therapist.
So not in school which is the point.
Who cares?
All I can perceive is that your life has been affected in an adverse manner and I don't believe for a moment it was any better under Obama or GW.
The country didn’t close down during Obama or GW. What could be worse than that?
Only 4+ million foreclosures, divorces, families breaking up.
It good times!
And Obama ran on MAGA and didn't deliver.

Look! You're boring me into a coma.
Just start a Thread and tell us about your life so I can perhaps care.
Or simply admit you hate the letter "R" or have a Trespasser in your life.
So you can’t link any fact of anything that is improved?
Can you link your newfound level of poverty?
ICE operates in Nassau County, despite the objection of our Democratic Supervisor, and more Black than ever are working.
All the tech companies are hiring American graduates and hospitals and have sent the Indian Business Visas home and have hired Americans.
These events may not be happening where you live and you won't tell anybody where you live so I am free to post that I don't give a shit about your attitude.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate and if I know where you live I can have him research the current state of your local economy.

Until you do, I will no longer respond because all you're doing is bitching.
You need a link that much of the country is closed down? That kids couldn’t go to school? You under a rock? I see you can’t give any way trump has improved the country. Go figure.

Playing stupid is a tactic.
You should know.
Why would anyone be shy about which city they live in unless it was a dump in the first place.

Privacy.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.

real christians - like the preacher - knew he is a fraud & that whole act was pure bullshit.

There is no reason to believe that he is not against burning churches, or that he stands with Christians in not having their places of worship burned.

YOur hate, has made you delusional and crazy.

he's against burning churches cause he needs the thumper vote. there have been mosques destroyed over the last 3 years; i don't recall yer chosen one doing a photo op with a quran in his tiny hands - do you?

why did he feel it was ok to destroy a mosque against the geneva convention protocol?

uh-huh.

Most normal Americans, and even the vast majority of NOT normal Americans, are going to be against burning churches.

That you feel a need to imagine ulterior motives in the President being against burning churches, is you being crazy.

I don't know what you are talking about with your talk of "mosques" or the "geneva convention".

Try to be less crazy.

try to be less of a beta.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
the trouble is, you won't have leadership; you and the left continue to create your own crisis factory and jump from SAVE US ALL NOW over and over and over again. each time you hold trump accountable for things he simply cannot fix or do well in your own eyes.

From last year:
look at the #'s. not your emotions cause at this point i simply don't give a fuck about FEELZ guiding us all around like a spoiled 3 year old pissed as fuck cause momma said no more cotton candy. FACTS only and not the ones you twist around to bitch at Trump for.

this was 2019. now in 2020 it got brought back up again cause the Dems needed a new crisis as covid was wearing down. now one could certainly argue that a real leader would stop all this but it's not designed to be stopped, it's designed to damage the president. you can be honest about it or be a twit. your call.

see it lately? the left mocked him without mercy and of course, took all he said about it WAY out of context for max emo value. what does the left do when the protests are not exactly "social distant"? change the narrative.

“We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,” Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. “In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.”
---
now what is being protested is more dangerous than the virus itself? HOW??? HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED YOU FUCK.

400,000 people died globally and yet 1000 people shot and killed by police is more important than 400,000 deaths.

you want emotional validation. and you are willing to twist up the facts until they crash into themselves time and time again. y'all are fucking up this country cause you found yourself in the unfortunately position of not liking who got elected president.

fuck that.
3 minutes. 3 minutes you were able to read the links i provided to understand my point. BULLSHIT. you most certainly didn't take the time to read everything i put up to understand. you simply did a quick reply so you can get back to stomping your little foot around.

so like many, you refuse to take the time to understand what someone else is saying if they are not agreeing with you.

the left needs to grow the fuck up and get past their perpetual 2 year old phase.

YOU started the thread to whine about "Oooooh, where's the leadership? Why isn't Trump doing something I refuse to name to meet my standards I refuse to set? Where's my fainting couch?"

Sheesh.
It’s funny when they argue that trump is too incompetent to fix anything.
Hey, it's nice when we agree! :laugh:

Where is the President?

Anyone?
Why should he do anything? 80% think the country is out of control that means they will vote "law and order Trump" over "pro-crime Democrats." Might be busy dealing with China, Russia, or global terrorism.

What are the Democrats offering? More crime, less police, let Iran build a bike, more PC cultural communism in our public schools, reparations for people who were never a slave, Green New Deal to wreck economy, and a weak military. Yep, Trump victory in 2020.
Well it was a hell of a lot better 4 years ago. My kids could even go to school then.
Who cares?
All I can perceive is that your life has been affected in an adverse manner and I don't believe for a moment it was any better under Obama or GW.
The country didn’t close down during Obama or GW. What could be worse than that?
It good times!

ICE operates in Nassau County, despite the objection of our Democratic Supervisor, and more Black than ever are working.
All the tech companies are hiring American graduates and hospitals and have sent the Indian Business Visas home and have hired Americans.
These events may not be happening where you live and you won't tell anybody where you live so I am free to post that I don't give a shit about your attitude.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate and if I know where you live I can have him research the current state of your local economy.

You need a link that much of the country is closed down? That kids couldn’t go to school? You under a rock? I see you can’t give any way trump has improved the country. Go figure.

You should know.
Why would anyone be shy about which city they live in unless it was a dump in the first place.

Privacy.
Opinions devoid of context render that excuse null and void.
I'm not asking for an address.

Old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racism still exists in this country, and to more than a small degree.
No, only to a very tiny degree

you are quick to label conservatives in the most vile terms while only respectfully disagreeing with libs

you are not down the middle

just a lib pretending to be non psrtisan
All you see is that which challenges you personally.

And I've never claimed to be down the middle -- line 2 of my sig, for liars like you, a link to a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty: For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Anything else, Einstein?

All you see is what you want to see, and what lets you flatter your own ego. If that requires you to say something different every other minute, who cares? Consistency is for people who are talking about issues, not for people who are talking about how wonderful they think they are.

He's right. You're a leftist who want to preen about being "above" all those dirty little peons who are so silly as to actually care about something.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

You should know.

Privacy.
Opinions devoid of context render that excuse null and void.
I'm not asking for an address.

Good. You won't get one.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.
Trump only did that for photo op. Nothing more.

I don't care what Pat Robertson thinks, and neither do you.

If you post the specifics of his complaint, I will be happy to consider and respond to it.

My point stands.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am a center left indy; but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?
Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it so.

just cause you claimed i denied the holocaust, doesn't make it so.

but it does make you a jew who demeaned himself & his people to score a troll.

oh & it makes you a fucking liar too.

you're dismissed.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

real christians - like the preacher - knew he is a fraud & that whole act was pure bullshit.

There is no reason to believe that he is not against burning churches, or that he stands with Christians in not having their places of worship burned.

YOur hate, has made you delusional and crazy.

he's against burning churches cause he needs the thumper vote. there have been mosques destroyed over the last 3 years; i don't recall yer chosen one doing a photo op with a quran in his tiny hands - do you?

why did he feel it was ok to destroy a mosque against the geneva convention protocol?

uh-huh.

Most normal Americans, and even the vast majority of NOT normal Americans, are going to be against burning churches.

That you feel a need to imagine ulterior motives in the President being against burning churches, is you being crazy.

I don't know what you are talking about with your talk of "mosques" or the "geneva convention".

Try to be less crazy.

try to be less of a beta.

Your personal attack is noted and dismissed. My point stands.

Try to be less crazy.

And I've never claimed to be down the middle -- line 2 of my sig, for liars like you, a link to a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty
I think you often forget your own sig line

conservatives just react to the way you come off to them

like the man said, if we could only see ourselves as others see us

In the case of most leftists, that would end up with them on the top of the Empire State Building, looking for a way past the guard rails.

Old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant, paranoid racism still exists in this country, and to more than a small degree.
No, only to a very tiny degree

you are quick to label conservatives in the most vile terms while only respectfully disagreeing with libs

you are not down the middle

just a lib pretending to be non psrtisan
All you see is that which challenges you personally.

And I've never claimed to be down the middle -- line 2 of my sig, for liars like you, a link to a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty: For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Anything else, Einstein?

All you see is what you want to see, and what lets you flatter your own ego. If that requires you to say something different every other minute, who cares? Consistency is for people who are talking about issues, not for people who are talking about how wonderful they think they are.

He's right. You're a leftist who want to preen about being "above" all those dirty little peons who are so silly as to actually care about something.
:itsok: Poor you.

Dang, you Trumpsters get mad even when I agree with you!

Dang!

Now when our President holds a round table with spokesmen for the protesters and their concerrns, I'll be pleased. I'm sure he DOES want to see things more peaceful. Meeting ONLY with the police and the police unions and a few of his Republican yes men is probably not going to do the trick.
18 killed in Chicago in one day. No one is concerned about that. Why?
18 killed in Chicago in one day. No one is concerned about that. Why?

Hmm...just spitballin here.
Because that's not the subject at hand?
It's never the subject. Black lives don't matter unless they're killed by a white cop.
It's never the subject. Black lives don't matter unless they're killed by a white cop.
Derp....
Well, concerns over the way LE polices the black community and their abuses in doing so is their founding tenet. They are working primarily for police reform.

WTF do you think Kap was kneeling for?
Bullshit. There are abuses everywhere and the guilty cops are punished.

there isn't even a database that keeps stats on dirty cops.

And I've never claimed to be down the middle -- line 2 of my sig, for liars like you, a link to a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty
I think you often forget your own sig line

conservatives just react to the way you come off to them

like the man said, if we could only see ourselves as others see us
And when Obama was in office, the Regressive Lefties were acting with me just like you guys are now.

That's because I'm commenting on WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW.

You guys just don't see that. On either end, of course.

I'm sure you tell yourself that a lot.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
The guy can’t fix anything, he has probably given up trying. His followers are good with constant failure.

yep - just like the wall.

first donny sold them on the whole 'mexico will pay for the wall'
they swallowed his load.

then it was 'mexico will reimburse us for the wall'
they swallowed again.

then he said he would take money earmarked for things like military housing & schools
they swallowed yet again.

they love donny & donny loves them long time.

Last edited:

Where is the President?

Anyone?

From last year:

---

fuck that.

Sheesh.

Pretty impressive feat on my part, changing something too small to see with the human eye.

What Trump should do is ignore the likes of you. And hey, he's already there.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
The guy can’t fix anything, he has probably given up trying. His followers are good with constant failure.

yep - just like the wall.

first donny sold them on the whole 'mexico will pay for the wall'
they swallowed his load.

then it was 'mexico will reimburse us for the wall'
they swallowed again.

then he said he take money earmarked for things like military housing & schools
they swallowed yet again.

they love donny & donny loves them long time.
you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back