Where is the President?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
Why should he do anything? 80% think the country is out of control that means they will vote "law and order Trump" over "pro-crime Democrats." Might be busy dealing with China, Russia, or global terrorism.

yeah trump been doing such a great job people will want more of this garbage.
What are the Democrats offering? More crime, less police, let Iran build a bike, more PC cultural communism in our public schools, reparations for people who were never a slave, Green New Deal to wreck economy, and a weak military. Yep, Trump victory in 2020.
Well it was a hell of a lot better 4 years ago. My kids could even go to school then.
The local schools are using Zoom.
Oh well goody. Clearly you don’t have kids. This presidency is a disaster.
I have 2 kids; one just started a job as a Physical Therapist.
So not in school which is the point.
Who cares?
All I can perceive is that your life has been affected in an adverse manner and I don't believe for a moment it was any better under Obama or GW.
The country didn’t close down during Obama or GW. What could be worse than that?
Only 4+ million foreclosures, divorces, families breaking up.
Good times!
And Obama ran on MAGA and didn't deliver.

Look! You're boring me into a coma.
Just start a Thread and tell us about your life so I can perhaps care.
Or simply admit you hate the letter "R" or have a Trespasser in your life.

Last edited:
You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.
Trump only did that for photo op. Nothing more.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
Why should he do anything? 80% think the country is out of control that means they will vote "law and order Trump" over "pro-crime Democrats." Might be busy dealing with China, Russia, or global terrorism.

What are the Democrats offering? More crime, less police, let Iran build a bike, more PC cultural communism in our public schools, reparations for people who were never a slave, Green New Deal to wreck economy, and a weak military. Yep, Trump victory in 2020.
Well it was a hell of a lot better 4 years ago. My kids could even go to school then.
Who cares?
All I can perceive is that your life has been affected in an adverse manner and I don't believe for a moment it was any better under Obama or GW.
The country didn’t close down during Obama or GW. What could be worse than that?
It good times!

So you can’t link any fact of anything that is improved?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

Can you link your newfound level of poverty?
ICE operates in Nassau County, despite the objection of our Democratic Supervisor, and more Black than ever are working.
All the tech companies are hiring American graduates and hospitals and have sent the Indian Business Visas home and have hired Americans.
These events may not be happening where you live and you won't tell anybody where you live so I am free to post that I don't give a shit about your attitude.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate and if I know where you live I can have him research the current state of your local economy.

Until you do, I will no longer respond because all you're doing is bitching.

A Globalist like yourself who lives on cheap slave labor isn't a racist?! You're such an idiot!
:confused-84:

Good Trumpsters just make shit up as they go.
So tell us which Democrat related issues you disagree and we'll see if your response matches your posting pattern.
Wow, this constant interest in my political views is flattering.

Line 2 of my sig, linked to a thread in which I (a) list my specific views on the issues, and (b) disembowel a Regressive Lefty: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You're welcome.
What's noted is your anti-MAGA, hypocritical bullshit.

MAGA is garbage. It’s rioting, huge deficits, pandemics closing the country, lies....

myself and the country were way better off 4 years ago.
You are entitled to your opinion.
The Black Towns of Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt have experienced an economic boom.
The what now? Gdp growth didn’t increase with trump, only deficits. Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Mexico isn’t paying for the wall. Tariffs hurt manufacturing... the failures are many.

You barely scratched the surface. ;)

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

ICE operates in Nassau County, despite the objection of our Democratic Supervisor, and more Black than ever are working.
All the tech companies are hiring American graduates and hospitals and have sent the Indian Business Visas home and have hired Americans.
These events may not be happening where you live and you won't tell anybody where you live so I am free to post that I don't give a shit about your attitude.
My son-in-law is in Commercial Real Estate and if I know where you live I can have him research the current state of your local economy.

You need a link that much of the country is closed down? That kids couldn’t go to school? You under a rock? I see you can’t give any way trump has improved the country. Go figure.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

The state of the economy

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

You need a link that much of the country is closed down? That kids couldn’t go to school? You under a rock? I see you can’t give any way trump has improved the country. Go figure.
You are conflating a Global Crisis with Trump.
Why not look at all of Europe and Asia and claim that their leaders are all incompetent?
You can't, because you love their leaders.
So how was your local economy doing until January 2020?
I bet you won't answer that,
Nassau County has pretty much opened up again...restaurants and smaller super markets are delivering at their door or to people's homes.
Auto Repair shops have reopened.
In 2 weeks, Hair Salons will reopen.

Now tell me where you live so I can find out how legitimate your anger is.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

Playing stupid is a tactic.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

Playing stupid is a tactic.
You should know.
Why would anyone be shy about which city they live in unless it was a dump in the first place.

What does OP need POTUS to say to him?

Lay out specifically what you want him to say.
How about a message of unity that we can all agree with?

More than one, maybe.

You know, like normal leaders do.
He has issued that exact message many times recently, stop listening to the liars on CNN .
And you purposely ignored Fox News that broadcast lots of Trump lies, conspiracies and fake news. Any bad news Trump considered it as fake news.

Lots of your fellow cult members use Gateway Pundit or American Heritage a 100% fake news as a source of information then post them here. Sadly.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

Why not look at all of Europe and Asia and claim that their leaders are all incompetent?
Nassau County has pretty much opened up again...restaurants and smaller super markets are delivering at their door or to people's homes.

I speak in facts, you give garbage that can’t be proven. Recession, huge deficits, school closings... those are what you champion. All garbage. You can’t give a single way he has improved the country yet you follow like a dog. Sad.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

I speak in facts, you give garbage that can’t be proven. Recession, huge deficits, school closings... those are what you champion. All garbage. You can’t give a single way he has improved the country yet you follow like a dog. Sad.
Boring...

I gave you a list of realities...Americans not living in your area are working.
It's obvious you live in an area that doesn't attract commercial capital.
You are free to move to the continent of Africa which seems to be the only area on earth C19 free.

Feel free to vent without my intervention until you reveal where you reside.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Who cares?
It good times!

Boring...

I gave you a list of realities...Americans not living in your area are working.
It's obvious you live in an area that doesn't attract commercial capital.
You are free to move to the continent of Africa which seems to be the only area on earth C19 free.

Feel free to vent without my intervention until you reveal where you reside.
Yes you make up shit and ignore facts. Link to something. Show how great things are. You can’t because you only have lies.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
the trouble is, you won't have leadership; you and the left continue to create your own crisis factory and jump from SAVE US ALL NOW over and over and over again. each time you hold trump accountable for things he simply cannot fix or do well in your own eyes.

so you sit and bitch. you make it worse with your own delusions of collapse.

From last year:
look at the #'s. not your emotions cause at this point i simply don't give a fuck about FEELZ guiding us all around like a spoiled 3 year old pissed as fuck cause momma said no more cotton candy. FACTS only and not the ones you twist around to bitch at Trump for.

this was 2019. now in 2020 it got brought back up again cause the Dems needed a new crisis as covid was wearing down. now one could certainly argue that a real leader would stop all this but it's not designed to be stopped, it's designed to damage the president. you can be honest about it or be a twit. your call.

the virus in a few months will "go away".

see it lately? the left mocked him without mercy and of course, took all he said about it WAY out of context for max emo value. what does the left do when the protests are not exactly "social distant"? change the narrative.

“We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,” Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. “In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.”
---
WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK?????
now what is being protested is more dangerous than the virus itself? HOW??? HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED YOU FUCK.

400,000 people died globally and yet 1000 people shot and killed by police is more important than 400,000 deaths.

you and you leftist fucks don't want leadership.

you want emotional validation. and you are willing to twist up the facts until they crash into themselves time and time again. y'all are fucking up this country cause you found yourself in the unfortunately position of not liking who got elected president.

fuck that.
Then you have nothing to worry about.
3 minutes. 3 minutes you were able to read the links i provided to understand my point. BULLSHIT. you most certainly didn't take the time to read everything i put up to understand. you simply did a quick reply so you can get back to stomping your little foot around.

so like many, you refuse to take the time to understand what someone else is saying if they are not agreeing with you.

the left needs to grow the fuck up and get past their perpetual 2 year old phase.
Looks like I'm not the one stomping their little foot around.

Relax. You have nothing to worry about. You have Trump.

YOU started the thread to whine about "Oooooh, where's the leadership? Why isn't Trump doing something I refuse to name to meet my standards I refuse to set? Where's my fainting couch?"

MAGA
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government recorded a budget deficit of $1.88 trillion for the first eight months of this budget year, larger than even any annual shortfalls in U.S. history.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am a center left indy; but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?
you aint much of an "indy" if you favor one party over the other....why cant you see that?....

LOL! dude - i've voted the spectrum. (D)s (R)s AND even green party in 2000 over W. & gore/liebertoady - - -my own state senator. & i'm married to a (R) - - who many here would think is a 'RINO' because he knows a dying party when he sees one.

so never ASSume anything about me, it just makes you look silly.

Last edited:

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.

real christians - like the preacher - knew he is a fraud & that whole act was pure bullshit.

There is no reason to believe that he is not against burning churches, or that he stands with Christians in not having their places of worship burned.

YOur hate, has made you delusional and crazy.

he's against burning churches cause he needs the thumper vote. there have been mosques destroyed over the last 3 years; i don't recall yer chosen one doing a photo op with a quran in his tiny hands - do you?

why did he feel it was ok to destroy a mosque against the geneva convention protocol?

uh-huh.

Most normal Americans, and even the vast majority of NOT normal Americans, are going to be against burning churches.

That you feel a need to imagine ulterior motives in the President being against burning churches, is you being crazy.

I don't know what you are talking about with your talk of "mosques" or the "geneva convention".

Try to be less crazy.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
the trouble is, you won't have leadership; you and the left continue to create your own crisis factory and jump from SAVE US ALL NOW over and over and over again. each time you hold trump accountable for things he simply cannot fix or do well in your own eyes.

so you sit and bitch. you make it worse with your own delusions of collapse.

From last year:
look at the #'s. not your emotions cause at this point i simply don't give a fuck about FEELZ guiding us all around like a spoiled 3 year old pissed as fuck cause momma said no more cotton candy. FACTS only and not the ones you twist around to bitch at Trump for.

this was 2019. now in 2020 it got brought back up again cause the Dems needed a new crisis as covid was wearing down. now one could certainly argue that a real leader would stop all this but it's not designed to be stopped, it's designed to damage the president. you can be honest about it or be a twit. your call.

the virus in a few months will "go away".

see it lately? the left mocked him without mercy and of course, took all he said about it WAY out of context for max emo value. what does the left do when the protests are not exactly "social distant"? change the narrative.

“We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,” Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. “In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.”
---
WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK?????
now what is being protested is more dangerous than the virus itself? HOW??? HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED YOU FUCK.

400,000 people died globally and yet 1000 people shot and killed by police is more important than 400,000 deaths.

you and you leftist fucks don't want leadership.

you want emotional validation. and you are willing to twist up the facts until they crash into themselves time and time again. y'all are fucking up this country cause you found yourself in the unfortunately position of not liking who got elected president.

fuck that.
Then you have nothing to worry about.
3 minutes. 3 minutes you were able to read the links i provided to understand my point. BULLSHIT. you most certainly didn't take the time to read everything i put up to understand. you simply did a quick reply so you can get back to stomping your little foot around.

so like many, you refuse to take the time to understand what someone else is saying if they are not agreeing with you.

the left needs to grow the fuck up and get past their perpetual 2 year old phase.
Looks like I'm not the one stomping their little foot around.

Relax. You have nothing to worry about. You have Trump.

YOU started the thread to whine about "Oooooh, where's the leadership? Why isn't Trump doing something I refuse to name to meet my standards I refuse to set? Where's my fainting couch?"
Again, you've changed my mind. I agree. Trump should keep his mouth shut.

Sheesh.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

The President was defending our First Amendment rights.

he shit on the peaceful protesters' FIRST AMENDMENT right to freely assemble & petition the gov'ment with their grievances.

for a fucking photo op.

and the Pelosi morons dressed up in African garb for a photo op, instead of actually doing their jobs and trying to fix the mess they created.

they created? come up for air fishy.... that methane filled bubble you live in is warping yer brain.

Forum List

Back