Where is the President?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
Washington.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
A bunker somewhere?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

The President was defending our First Amendment rights.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

I don't care if he was holding up a used condom. Or a tire pump.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
hm, in a bunker, inspecting stuff?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

The President was defending our First Amendment rights.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

He's too busy trolling people on Twitter
hey, that is his job.

Vote for whatever radical running as Bidens replacement you wish, but if Trump isn't reelected in November we are going to annihilate the democratic party and all of its adherents via actual war! No democratic administration can ever be legitimate again, one way or the other they will either be subjugated or eliminated!
^Triggered trumptard acts up. probably tired of all the winning

Democrat or Republican president....you get the same thing...over and over and over again. Keep clinging to your parties great ideals though.

That's just not true.

That is just a cop out excuse every time republicans are disappointed with the actions of the politicians they elect.

There are huge differences between the democratic and republican parties.

Just take responsibility for your actions and votes for once in your life without pointing fingers or making excuses that aren't even true.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

I don't care if he was holding up a used condom. Or a tire pump.
yeah. trump probably didn't care either.

Got a link to back this up, or are you pulling crap outta your ass? I'm thinking it's the latter, because when Trump was asked if it was his Bible, he replied "it's a Bible", and didn't say anything more about where it came from.

Forum List

Back