Where is the President?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
/----/ " You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control". "
No, I haven't. Is it another fake poll designed to create a talking point?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
/----/ " You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control". "
No, I haven't. Is it another fake poll designed to create a talking point?
I posted the link, but we both know you'll call it "fake news" because you won't like it.

Had a big meeting today with law enforcement folks from around the country.

You really should get info from someone other than that Madcow dude.
Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?
/-----/ "Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?"
He does, and social media censors his tweets, and the LSM won't cover his pressers anymore. So STFU.

How do we remove the racism that you refer to?
Both ends of the issue start honestly holding their own side accountable.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
And its you the conductor standing at the podium who will make sure that the string section keeps time with the brass section And everyone meets in the middle?

I dont think so

Because all your comment did was avoid the issue I raised
I gave you a clear and specific answer, and your response was not surprising.

We all have a lot of work to do. If you want to avoid that, fine, we'll just have to work around you.
''OK lets get specific. What actions will satisfy the BLM rioters and cause them to stop looting and burning. Give us a detailed list of actions that will do that.

Is it:

reparation payments
more free stuff
bigger welfare checks

what would end this crap. Tell us.

Let’s see where they see things out of control
View attachment 347890

Any questions?
Why did you cherry-pick 20 cities with D mayors out of the 100 cities that had riots???

How many police & tickets issued per-capita in these D cities???

How can you idiots claim Democrats want lawless cities when the reality is they are over policed & excessively punished???
You have no data to support your claims. Study finds white officers not more likely to shoot minority civilians, violent crime rates biggest predictor of shooting victims' race

And its you the conductor standing at the podium who will make sure that the string section keeps time with the brass section And everyone meets in the middle?

I dont think so

We all have a lot of work to do. If you want to avoid that, fine, we'll just have to work around you.
You gave us empty talk

should the store owner allow black guy #6 to take another item out of his store?

I dont think so

''OK lets get specific. What actions will satisfy the BLM rioters and cause them to stop looting and burning. Give us a detailed list of actions that will do that.

Is it:

reparation payments
more free stuff
bigger welfare checks

I wonder how many times I have to say this.

We don't fix the larger or individual racial problems we face unless and until both ends of the issue honestly hold their own side accountable.

I cannot make that more clear. If it is still too complicated for you, there is nothing I can do.

If you have to ask what your end should do, then you are going out of your way to remain willfully ignorant. You don't really care about improving anything.

I dont think so

You gave us empty talk

should the store owner allow black guy #6 to take another item out of his store?
No. And you're still missing the point by a few thousand miles.

Gosh. What a shock.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
the trouble is, you won't have leadership; you and the left continue to create your own crisis factory and jump from SAVE US ALL NOW over and over and over again. each time you hold trump accountable for things he simply cannot fix or do well in your own eyes.

so you sit and bitch. you make it worse with your own delusions of collapse.

From last year:
look at the #'s. not your emotions cause at this point i simply don't give a fuck about FEELZ guiding us all around like a spoiled 3 year old pissed as fuck cause momma said no more cotton candy. FACTS only and not the ones you twist around to bitch at Trump for.

this was 2019. now in 2020 it got brought back up again cause the Dems needed a new crisis as covid was wearing down. now one could certainly argue that a real leader would stop all this but it's not designed to be stopped, it's designed to damage the president. you can be honest about it or be a twit. your call.

the virus in a few months will "go away".

see it lately? the left mocked him without mercy and of course, took all he said about it WAY out of context for max emo value. what does the left do when the protests are not exactly "social distant"? change the narrative.

“We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,” Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. “In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.”
---
WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK?????
now what is being protested is more dangerous than the virus itself? HOW??? HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED YOU FUCK.

400,000 people died globally and yet 1000 people shot and killed by police is more important than 400,000 deaths.

you and you leftist fucks don't want leadership.

you want emotional validation. and you are willing to twist up the facts until they crash into themselves time and time again. y'all are fucking up this country cause you found yourself in the unfortunately position of not liking who got elected president.

fuck that.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
the trouble is, you won't have leadership; you and the left continue to create your own crisis factory and jump from SAVE US ALL NOW over and over and over again. each time you hold trump accountable for things he simply cannot fix or do well in your own eyes.

From last year:
look at the #'s. not your emotions cause at this point i simply don't give a fuck about FEELZ guiding us all around like a spoiled 3 year old pissed as fuck cause momma said no more cotton candy. FACTS only and not the ones you twist around to bitch at Trump for.

this was 2019. now in 2020 it got brought back up again cause the Dems needed a new crisis as covid was wearing down. now one could certainly argue that a real leader would stop all this but it's not designed to be stopped, it's designed to damage the president. you can be honest about it or be a twit. your call.

see it lately? the left mocked him without mercy and of course, took all he said about it WAY out of context for max emo value. what does the left do when the protests are not exactly "social distant"? change the narrative.

“We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,” Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. “In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.”
---
now what is being protested is more dangerous than the virus itself? HOW??? HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED YOU FUCK.

400,000 people died globally and yet 1000 people shot and killed by police is more important than 400,000 deaths.

you want emotional validation. and you are willing to twist up the facts until they crash into themselves time and time again. y'all are fucking up this country cause you found yourself in the unfortunately position of not liking who got elected president.

fuck that.
Then you have nothing to worry about.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

From last year:

---

fuck that.
3 minutes. 3 minutes you were able to read the links i provided to understand my point. BULLSHIT. you most certainly didn't take the time to read everything i put up to understand. you simply did a quick reply so you can get back to stomping your little foot around.

so like many, you refuse to take the time to understand what someone else is saying if they are not agreeing with you.

the left needs to grow the fuck up and get past their perpetual 2 year old phase.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

From last year:

---

fuck that.
3 minutes. 3 minutes you were able to read the links i provided to understand my point. BULLSHIT. you most certainly didn't take the time to read everything i put up to understand. you simply did a quick reply so you can get back to stomping your little foot around.

so like many, you refuse to take the time to understand what someone else is saying if they are not agreeing with you.

the left needs to grow the fuck up and get past their perpetual 2 year old phase.
Looks like I'm not the one stomping their little foot around.

Relax. You have nothing to worry about. You have Trump.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

From last year:

---

fuck that.

you mean no one should get pissed off at the childish antics of the left? the constant bullshit they utter searching for someone to sooth their fragile emotions?

most of the bullshit we are under today is because of the lefts bullshit. the only answer the left provides is to give into their every circular logic demand OF WHICH changes by the day.

like i said - trump has y'all pegged and you hate it. i explained it all on my post you didn't bother to read, just reply so you can keep being an idiot.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

From last year:

---

fuck that.

you mean no one should get pissed off at the childish antics of the left? the constant bullshit they utter searching for someone to sooth their fragile emotions?

most of the bullshit we are under today is because of the lefts bullshit. the only answer the left provides is to give into their every circular logic demand OF WHICH changes by the day.

like i said - trump has y'all pegged and you hate it. i explained it all on my post you didn't bother to read, just reply so you can keep being an idiot.
Okay, got it!

Where is the President?

Anyone?

From last year:

---

fuck that.

Okay, got it!
like i said - i spent a lot of time putting together the post i made to counter you with facts. you didn't bother to read it you just came back flippant as usual.

why do you bother putting up posts if you're not going to bother reading the replies?

Where is the President?

Anyone?
Hiding in the bunker

I dont think so

Is it:

reparation payments
more free stuff
bigger welfare checks

/---/ Nothing will end it because it works.

Forum List

Back