Where is the wall?

Trump needs to get shit done instead of golfing constantly. Why can't he get off his fat ass and go to Mexico to retrieve the wall money.

You libs would squeal like stuck pigs if he did do you think you are fooling anyone with your faux rage? Why don't you try to get a Dem elected and stop getting your ass whooped in elections that would be a productive use of your time sour grapes lib.
That's nice. What about the wall we were promised?

Let me translate your posts, you hate Trump and you hate Trump voters even more. Why not grow a pair and say it, are you too gutless to admit it openly? Why the faux arguments and beating around the bush.

I see you are being a troll, post after post troll responses. I have no further use for you get lost punk.

How about explaining how Trump will get Mexico to pay for the wall instead of talking about elections, calling people names, etc….

The wall is pointless, when all you have to do is show up to the border and claim asylum. Kinda seems the wall would actually just be wasting money.

You libs would squeal like stuck pigs if he did do you think you are fooling anyone with your faux rage? Why don't you try to get a Dem elected and stop getting your ass whooped in elections that would be a productive use of your time sour grapes lib.

Let me translate your posts, you hate Trump and you hate Trump voters even more. Why not grow a pair and say it, are you too gutless to admit it openly? Why the faux arguments and beating around the bush.

I see you are being a troll, post after post troll responses. I have no further use for you get lost punk.

How about explaining how Trump will get Mexico to pay for the wall instead of talking about elections, calling people names, etc….

No good American ever gave two shits about who was paying for the wall...that never really mattered...ever...the arithmetic is elementary...the wall pays for itself....third-graders understand this.

The wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it, plus we'll save hundreds of billions of dollars on top of that.
Oh yeah? Well then where is it. Hell there doesn't even seem to be a plan. What the hell is trump doing?

Its a negotiation just relax team Trump is on it.

FACEPALM-_T-shirt_Design-by-_JBaz.jpg

The wall is pointless, when all you have to do is show up to the border and claim asylum. Kinda seems the wall would actually just be wasting money.

I’m sort of beside myself on the wall idea.

In today’s world, you can build a nuke in your city and drive it to my city. Or put another way, You can build a bomb in your pasture, drive it over my border into my city and detonate it. So I see the National Security importance of the wall. It will do nothing to stop illegal immigrants from over-staying visas, coming across on ships that are docking in Mobile, Miami, and Morgan City right now….and when you do build a wall, people will just find a way to get over it. Rope ladders…tunnels….explosives….find a river and cross under it…etc. It’s a fool’s errand from the Immigration standpoint.

Having said all that, if you detonate your nuke while at the El Paso checkpoint…does it really matter if you were not in Albuquerque? Not much.

In today’s world, you can build a nuke in your city and drive it to my city. Or put another way, You can build a bomb in your pasture, drive it over my border into my city and detonate it. So I see the National Security importance of the wall. It will do nothing to stop illegal immigrants from over-staying visas, coming across on ships that are docking in Mobile, Miami, and Morgan City right now….and when you do build a wall, people will just find a way to get over it. Rope ladders…tunnels….explosives….find a river and cross under it…etc. It’s a fool’s errand from the Immigration standpoint.

Having said all that, if you detonate your nuke while at the El Paso checkpoint…does it really matter if you were not in Albuquerque? Not much.

Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is done for as Liberals spread the word that “walls don’t work”.
Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they don’t even work.
I’m launching a class action case against “wall makers” for misrepresentation.

And where is the money from Mexico?

Trump needs to get his shit together with this, and he better not add it to the national debt like the reckless republicans did with their tax cuts while increasing spending.

I agree.

However, I do note that you leftards claimed that he would not deport millions of illegals, because he was beholding to the Rich who uses their labor.

So, you need to eat some crow there.

Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is done for as Liberals spread the word that “walls don’t work”.
Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they don’t even work.

Walls don't work yet, Nancy Pelosi's house is surrounded by a wall. :eusa_think:

Walls don't work yet, Nancy Pelosi's house is surrounded by a wall. :eusa_think:

Well you know the LefTard logic...”If an Apache helicopter can fly over your wall you might as well not have one.”

Well you know the LefTard logic...”If an Apache helicopter can fly over your wall you might as well not have one.”

Never use the word logic and left in the same sentence, it confuses them.

False equivalence. If someone really wants to get into a place, can look for the weak spots, and has the means, no walls will keep them out (or in for that matter).

We have a population that is willing to do just that.

Again...tell us how Trump is going to make Mexico pay for this wall. Would you...please. You do know...don't you?

False equivalence. If someone really wants to get into a place, can look for the weak spots, and has the means, no walls will keep them out (or in for that matter).

Again...tell us how Trump is going to make Mexico pay for this wall. Would you...please. You do know...don't you?

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, we need walls to keep these filth out of our country.

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, we need walls to keep these filth out of our country.

Apparently he doesn't know...it's okay; neither does the blob.

americans RAPE & KILL americans. you sure that wall isn't meant to keep us IN? after all, it's been done b4.

americans RAPE & KILL americans. you sure that wall isn't meant to keep us IN? after all, it's been done b4.

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, those rapes and deaths should not be occurring because illegals have no business being in our country in the first place. Dumb ass stupid shits like you ALWAYS say but but but Americans also rape and kill Americans, like that's some kind of excuse for allowing illegals to flood across our border to rape and kill us. Pull your head out of your ass.

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, those rapes and deaths should not be occurring because illegals have no business being in our country in the first place. Dumb ass stupid shits like you ALWAYS say but but but Americans also rape and kill Americans, like that's some kind of excuse for allowing illegals to flood across our border to rape and kill us. Pull your head out of your ass.

uh-huh. start coughing up your cash to build that wall.

Forum List

Back