Where is the wall?

Walls don't work yet, Nancy Pelosi's house is surrounded by a wall. :eusa_think:

False equivalence. If someone really wants to get into a place, can look for the weak spots, and has the means, no walls will keep them out (or in for that matter).

We have a population that is willing to do just that.

Again...tell us how Trump is going to make Mexico pay for this wall. Would you...please. You do know...don't you?

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, we need walls to keep these filth out of our country.

americans RAPE & KILL americans. you sure that wall isn't meant to keep us IN? after all, it's been done b4.

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, those rapes and deaths should not be occurring because illegals have no business being in our country in the first place. Dumb ass stupid shits like you ALWAYS say but but but Americans also rape and kill Americans, like that's some kind of excuse for allowing illegals to flood across our border to rape and kill us. Pull your head out of your ass.

uh-huh. start coughing up your cash to build that wall.

No need we are taking the money from blue states with the SALT caps, on that note, ha ha suck it!

False equivalence. If someone really wants to get into a place, can look for the weak spots, and has the means, no walls will keep them out (or in for that matter).

We have a population that is willing to do just that.

Again...tell us how Trump is going to make Mexico pay for this wall. Would you...please. You do know...don't you?

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, we need walls to keep these filth out of our country.

americans RAPE & KILL americans. you sure that wall isn't meant to keep us IN? after all, it's been done b4.

Illegals RAPE and KILL Americans, those rapes and deaths should not be occurring because illegals have no business being in our country in the first place. Dumb ass stupid shits like you ALWAYS say but but but Americans also rape and kill Americans, like that's some kind of excuse for allowing illegals to flood across our border to rape and kill us. Pull your head out of your ass.

No need we are taking the money from blue states with the SALT caps, on that note, ha ha suck it!

So…blue states….aka Americans are paying for this wall? Wouldn’t that make the blob a liar?

So…blue states….aka Americans are paying for this wall? Wouldn’t that make the blob a liar?

Not really, blue sanctuary states are Mexico suburbs OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

So again, how is Mexico paying for the wall?

Do you have any idea….it’s okay to admit your ignorance; you know…since its so obvious and all.

& red states are welfare queens being propped up by blue states.

Yeah we are screwing over blue states left and right :muahaha:

lol... it's amusing you take pride in being a leech. you go boy!

I hoard my 3% money while you rubes subsidize my healthcare :muahaha:

do we pay for your free 'obama' phone (the program that reagan actually started) too?

do we pay for your free 'obama' phone (the program that reagan actually started) too?

Is it mean that I live in a state with no state income tax, and shop in a state with no sales tax? :muahaha:

Is it mean that I live in a state with no state income tax, and shop in a state with no sales tax? :muahaha:

actually i prefer that you do.

Sorry I was distracted by Trump's tax cut, what were saying?

oh i'm sure you i got more from that cut than you...

I thought you got crumbs?

I thought you got crumbs?

your problem is you don't think. OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And where is the money from Mexico?

Trump needs to get his shit together with this, and he better not add it to the national debt like the reckless republicans did with their tax cuts while increasing spending.

That was all bullshit.

As long as he gets one twenty-foot section built every six months, he figures he can get through the first term without his rube supporters catching on...

He played them for suckers, appealing to their xenophobia....

Forum List

Back