Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House

same place he always is

th

between your ears
1,300 miles away from the White House.

306>232....

Where is the former president? Do lefties expect him to suddenly appear on the House floor? Talk about TDC.

Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House. He has not made any statement concerning the vote.
Trump has backed McCarthy for Speaker. He has lobbied for McCarthy.
The 20 Republicans not supporting McCarthy are MAGA Republicans. Amazingly they are not listening to Trump.
If McCarthy does not win the Speaker's race, it is another loss for Trump.

I think it prudent for one who claims to keep score then
give us The Wins under Trumps belt.
Like doing what he said and moving the Israel Embassy from
Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Plus Keeping his word about donating his Presidential salary.
Or building a border wall.
This is rather easy breezie ... lemon squeezie.
I could go on.
Give us your Trump WiNs.

What role do you think he could play in it? This has to be decided by the House no one outside of it has any part in it it's amusing how the anti Trump people complain when Trump does insert himself into things and act almost upset and disappointed when he doesn't it would be nice if you people would make up your mind on the issue of Trump. If you can't move on from him at least stop denying your obsessed with him.

I'm not a Trumpster, nor a republican, and there is no cult, dumbfuck.

For better or worse, Trumpsters have their own minds, unlike team banner waving lemming hacks like you

LOL, Trump doesn’t say something for one day, and you loonies lose your minds.
You do not feel Trump should weigh in on the Speakers race. The Republicans look like they are in disarray. Trump could show leadership by stepping in and bring the party together.
I think Trump is responsible for the mess the Republican party is in. He knows how to make messes but does not know how to clean them up. His messes are catching up to him big time.
But for cult members, like you, cannot see the truth.

What role do you think he could play in it? This has to be decided by the House no one outside of it has any part in it it's amusing how the anti Trump people complain when Trump does insert himself into things and act almost upset and disappointed when he doesn't it would be nice if you people would make up your mind on the issue of Trump. If you can't move on from him at least stop denying your obsessed with him.
Um ... I do done believe that 2nd sentence could use a couple or
few periods.Longest sentence thus far this New Year.

Watch what he does. He will claim.credit somehow....no matter who comes out on top. He is a SLUG.

Trump has inserted himself in the situation. He has come out in support of McCarthy. He has lobbied for him.
What is crazy is some of his, previous, biggest supporters are not listening to him. That is bad news for Trump.

You do not feel Trump should weigh in on the Speakers race. The Republicans look like they are in disarray. Trump could show leadership by stepping in and bring the party together.
I think Trump is responsible for the mess the Republican party is in. He knows how to make messes but does not know how to clean them up. His messes are catching up to him big time.
Go clean your room.

Because we all knowed { History hasn't figured out yet } how amazingly,
Presidents like Biden have contributed to such a smooth transition
of the White House and Government.
Any smoother and Heaven might feel obligated to send
down an angel and pin a medal on current Potus.

Trump has inserted himself in the situation. He has come out in support of McCarthy. He has lobbied for him.
What is crazy is some of his, previous, biggest supporters are not listening to him. That is bad news for Trump.
No, it's bad news for myopic, deluded fools, who believe that Trumpsters should line up behind him like mindless little automatons, like you do when your party's betters order you around.

Your "cult" narrative crumbles by the moment.

Not listening to who.
McCarthy OR Trump.You never made that clear.

Where is the former president? Do lefties expect him to suddenly appear on the House floor? Talk about TDC.
Don't you listen to any news source? Fox, Newsmax, anything. If so, you would know that Trump has come out in support of McCarthy.
It has been 100 years since a political party could not agree on a Speaker in the first vote when they have the house. That is a party without a leader.

Um ... I do done believe that 2nd sentence could use a couple or
few periods.Longest sentence thus far this New Year.
I'm sorry if reading it wore you out grammer cop when I'm writing a letter to the editorial page of the New York Times I will do that on a message board I really don't care. Oh and generally when you start a new sentence you are supposed to have a space between the punctuation mark you ended the previous sentence with and the word you start the new one with.

No, it's bad news for myopic, deluded fools, who believe that Trumpsters should line up behind him like mindless little automatons, like you do when your party's betters order you around.

Your "cult" narrative crumbles by the moment.
My cult narrative continues. But the cult and the cult leader are declining as I predicted.
But there are examples of many cult members on this site will not say one negative thing about Trump. If they were in congress they would do what Trump requested.

He is not standing up for Kevin now. Maybe he doesn't want to be known as a Loser....again.

He's waiting to see how it comes out...at which time he will reveal he was for the eventual winner all along.

Forum List

Back