Where was the ark constructed?

Clearly it was somewhere on the Mesopotamian Plain, but where was the logical place to build it? Use a map of the region and it will become clear.
its clear you didnt read all of the story or you would know the earth was essentially destroyed and no land mass was the same after the flood,,

its clear you didnt read all of the story or you would know the earth was essentially destroyed and no land mass was the same after the flood,,

Do you have a cite for this? ... all the KJV says is the Earth was dry ... Genesis ch 8:

13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

Do you have a cite for this? ... all the KJV says is the Earth was dry ... Genesis ch 8:

13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.
that was after the waters receded,,

you have to read the whole story

It says the "fountains of the great deep were broken up". This is pretty vague but clearly refers to the oceanic crust, not the continents.
the continents are connected to the crust,,
later in the story it says "11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

and lets not forget that the earth was flooded for almost a yr,, not sure of you thought about it but that would pretty musch remove any trace of identifiable land marks or low lying hills and since GPS wasnt invented yet there is no way to know where they started or where they ended up with any specificity,,

the continents are connected to the crust,,
later in the story it says "11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

and lets not forget that the earth was flooded for almost a yr,, not sure of you thought about it but that would pretty musch remove any trace of identifiable land marks or low lying hills and since GPS wasnt invented yet there is no way to know where they started or where they ended up with any specificity,,

All I find is "And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground" -- Gen 7:23 ... it was just living things that God destroyed ... that's fairly explicit ... I suppose other interpretations can be inferred ...

Forum List

Back