Which is worse?

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
Killing someone with chemicals or killing someone with a bullet, knife, or bomb?

Somehow we have decided that killing has degrees of badness.

Reminds me of the hate-crime bullshit, i.e. its worse if I kill you because I don't like your color than if I kill you to steal your money.

Sorry, folks, but none of this passes a sanity test.

comments?

I have been told that Redfish reads everything I post. Of course he does. :Lol:

Dead is dead, and when it is children, a line of morality and decency have been crossed forever.

The Syrian regime will be punished.

Sorry, was the question too hard?

Assad has killed over 100,000 with bombs and bullets, why don't we care about those dead people? why do we only care when they are killed by chemicals? why don't we care about the thousands killed by machetes in Sudan and Congo?

WTF are we thinking?

Dead is dead, and when it is children, a line of morality and decency have been crossed forever.

Jake swings and misses.

The problem with chem weapons is they kill indiscriminately. If the wind shifts you might kill a shitload of civvies.

Sarin gas destroys the nerve endings. If exposed, your muscles will not be able to contract, and it will render you unable to breathe. Death will result soon after. There are ways to die that are worse than others, this is one of the worst. Radiation poisoning is the other.

Sarin gas destroys the nerve endings. If exposed, your muscles will not be able to contract, and it will render you unable to breathe. Death will result soon after. There are ways to die that are worse than others, this is one of the worst. Radiation poisoning is the other.

Would most definitely prefer a round in the dome over sarin...

Jake swings and misses.

That was you in the on deck circle, rookie :lol:

The libertarians and reactionaries (all wannabee commies) are not going to decide this issue.

It's over.

Any individual who suggest we do nothing about the use of nerve gas on children needs a year long class on decency and dignity of the individual.

punished for what exactly?

They won't be punished. They'll go on killing on each other like savages if we do or do not launch an attack.

the only time I see anything from jake snarkey is when someone else responds to one of his idiotic posts.

Does anyone think that some of the 100,000 already killed by Assad were not children?

yes, being gassed is a terrible way to die, but so is being gut shot.

The problem with chem weapons is they kill indiscriminately. If the wind shifts you might kill a shitload of civvies.

yeah, and if a missle misfires, a bomb is let out too early or too late-------war is hell, innocents die.

we will most likely prolong the killing in Syria by getting involved.

will the people killed by our cruise missiles have pleasant deaths?

The US is not exactly innocent on nasty ways to die....
Not even getting into the nukes, We have dropped plenty of napalm for one.
Remember Shock and Awe? pretty indiscriminate and I would guess there were a number of kids killed in that adventure.

is using chemical weapons a hate crime? seems very similar.

Drowning ,burning alive, slowly crushed,lower part of body blown away by 50cal left to die in sun yep leaving this world sure can be painful,its scary how people rationalize,and make up some kind of death suffering scale to justify more killing.

We can't undo the past,but we can do something about tomorrow.

Drowning ,burning alive, slowly crushed,lower part of body blown away by 50cal left to die in sun yep leaving this world sure can be painful,its scary how people rationalize,and make up some kind of death suffering scale to justify more killing.

We can't undo the past,but we can do something about tomorrow.

so killing a few hundred syrians with cruise missiles will eliminate future wars????

the only time I see anything from jake snarkey is when someone else responds to one of his idiotic posts.

Does anyone think that some of the 100,000 already killed by Assad were not children?

yes, being gassed is a terrible way to die, but so is being gut shot.

Another lie by the anti-jewish anti-black Redfish: he always reads what I post.

His point is wrong: gas crosses the line.

Syria will be punished.

The US is not exactly innocent on nasty ways to die....
Not even getting into the nukes, We have dropped plenty of napalm for one.
Remember Shock and Awe? pretty indiscriminate and I would guess there were a number of kids killed in that adventure.

does not matter

Forum List

Back