Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support?

Which of Bidens Likely Policies do You Support or oppose?

• I like Bidens plan to raise my taxes and double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to double Federal spending by $4 TRILLION

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • I like Bidens plan to open our borders to the whole Globe and give free health care to all who come

• I oppose Bidens plan to open our borders to the world and give free health care to all who come

• I like Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to shut down our fracking, coal and oil industry

• I like Bidens plan to give out free college

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out free college

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I oppose Bidens plan to resume exporting our jobs to China

• I like Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

• I oppose Bidens plan to give out Reparations to any blacks if they descendants of slaves or not

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I like Bidens plan to redirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I oppose Bidens plan tor edirect/defund our police and slash our military

• I like Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• I oppose Bidens plan to create more sanctuary cities

• Total voters
To you, I know. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
so biden has nothing of interest to announce? and yet after 50 years of screwing the citizens of the country, all of the sudden he has the magic? yeah, I'm laughing at you. you must be a man who expects nadda for his vote. gotcha.
I expect my vote will help drag us out of the ugliness.

I realize you have no idea what I'm talking about.
You could try telling us?

so biden has nothing of interest to announce? and yet after 50 years of screwing the citizens of the country, all of the sudden he has the magic? yeah, I'm laughing at you. you must be a man who expects nadda for his vote. gotcha.

I have, many times, in many ways.

I'm done dumbing things down. If you aren't curious enough to find out for yourself, to find accurate opinions of others instead of just believing what you're TOLD they think, there is no reason for me to waste my time. I know the game.

There's a whole world of experience and perspective and opinion out there. It's on you to find it.

Several, although the Hannity-like slant of the questions make them pointless to answer.

But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.

He's a lousy candidate from a party that is a shit show, but we have to be better than this. I refuse to believe we aren't, for my kids' sake.
Yawn..........this is what they say they want...........tax the shit out of everything.......bring our energy to it's knees.....and bow to the globalist pricks of this world.

Which is why they ramp up the I HATE TRUMP CAMPAIGN...........Face it.........their goals SUCK for this nation........the JFK Dems are long gone from control of that twisted party.
Okay, dittos Rush.
He literally laid out the policies your guy stands for. Super taxes - check Green Deal vs US energy - check, are you going to deny dems love of globalism? You can take your violent collectivism and shove it up your ass.

But most importantly, he promises to bring us out of this ugly stain of a period in our history, and I have to think he can do it.
The ONLY ugly stain I see is that left wing temper tantrum that's gone on for four years because you couldnt get your way.
I know that's all you see.
Show me the blue dogs out there saying knock it off in the media........it's Trump Sucks and America sucks daily with MSM and the talking heads.

You can't deflect what your dang party has become............and why people are leaving it...............this happened in the 20s and 30s with the prog party.........it WAS SOOOOOO HATED back then..........that they dissolved the party and starting calling themselves Liberals instead..............because the name progressive had become a cuss word.

The ONLY ugly stain I see is that left wing temper tantrum that's gone on for four years because you couldnt get your way.
Show me the blue dogs out there saying knock it off in the media........it's Trump Sucks and America sucks daily with MSM and the talking heads.

You can't deflect what your dang party has become............and why people are leaving it...............this happened in the 20s and 30s with the prog party.........it WAS SOOOOOO HATED back then..........that they dissolved the party and starting calling themselves Liberals instead..............because the name progressive had become a cuss word.
Yes, as I've said about a zillion times, the Democratic Party has become a shit show.

Feel better now?

I am curious what folks think on these topics. All these in the poll Biden has said he supports at one time or another this year.

I want to see if he can outspend Trump. Trump ran up $5T in debt. I'm hoping Joe can do better.

I treated your thread with all of the seriousness you did.

Yes, as I've said about a zillion times, the Democratic Party has become a shit show.

Feel better now?

You are voting for people who let criminals run wild, where children are getting killed in the lawlessness, and you are lecturing people about 'the ugliness.' What the hell? Someone disagrees with you politically, so let's let people get killed. However Trump peed in your cheerios, it can't be as bad the new democrat party.

Feel better now?

You are voting for people who let criminals run wild, where children are getting killed in the lawlessness, and you are lecturing people about 'the ugliness.' What the hell? Someone disagrees with you politically, so let's let people get killed. However Trump peed in your cheerios, it can't be as bad the new democrat party.
From your perspective, sure.

I'm done dumbing things down. If you aren't curious enough to find out for yourself, to find accurate opinions of others instead of just believing what you're TOLD they think, there is no reason for me to waste my time. I know the game.

There's a whole world of experience and perspective and opinion out there. It's on you to find it.
The party of Burning Looting Murder (BLM) is not an opinion or perspective we consider as an option

The party of Burning Looting Murder is not an opinion or perspective we consider as an option
I know.

Feel better now?
Yes it has.........but you still come in here all the time and try to lay the blame at our feet saying we are a tribe......and yet you know damned well we aren't out there burning this country to the ground..........looting stores and the like.

Your purpose is to DEFLECT some of the shit show off to us saying we are the problem........................it is a ROPE A DOPE with you.

Mac

Feel better now?
Yes it has.........but you still come in here all the time and try to lay the blame at our feet saying we are a tribe......and yet you know damned well we aren't out there burning this country to the ground..........looting stores and the like.

Your purpose is to DEFLECT some of the shit show off to us saying we are the problem........................it is a ROPE A DOPE with you.

Mac's personal issues with Trump are so bad that he is voting for people whose policies are such proven failures that they are penalizing people for leaving their states instead of trying to make it so people want to stay. He is voting for East Germany over West Germany. It is almost like Trump dated his mom or something.

Feel better now?

It isn't just my perspective. The surge in violent crime is causing young children to get shot in the crossfire. That is some real ugliness. Since your problem with Trump has nothing to do with policies, why don't you see a shrink, or go to a ballgame? Get some ice cream.

Feel better now?

What you have somehow "missed" is the FACT that I have a ZILLION times said that BOTH ends of this have to hold their own accountable.

And I do it all the time when I go after the Regressive Left.

See, I'm honest and I practice what I preach. You aren't, and you don't.

You're wrapped so damn tightly in your ideological cocoon that you're not getting enough oxygen. Bitch at someone else.

Feel better now?

It isn't just my perspective. The surge in violent crime is causing young children to get shot in the crossfire. That is some real ugliness. Since your problem with Trump has nothing to do with policies, why don't you see a shrink, or go to a ballgame? Get some ice cream.
My issues with Trump have MUCH to do with his policies.

But as usual, you'd rather lie. Again.

This is why I no longer bother. You don't know how to just be honest. Dismissed.

If those are his polices then Trump needs to debate Biden on every one of them. I saw nothing there that a sane American would vote for.

Good Lord talk about asinine polices.
The American Left are the biggest Enemy this Great Nation faces today.

You didn't think their policies were going to exactly be "Pro-America" did you?

Several, although the Hannity-like slant of the questions make them pointless to answer.

He's a lousy candidate from a party that is a shit show, but we have to be better than this. I refuse to believe we aren't, for my kids' sake.
The democrat Party is an ugly stain

Forum List

Back