Which Republican is giving up Medicare & SS on retirement?

Very simple... The collection of taxes for Social Security and Medicare is THEFT, pure and simple. Both programs are unconstitutional and immoral. Then, some number of years later the thief (the Government) steals money from other people to pay you back fr whst they stole from you via those two programs (SS & Medicare).

I don’t and won’t take stolen money or the proceeds of stolen money. I’d rather die with a clear conscience.[/QUOTE

Then move to Sweden ,or shut your pie hole Einstein.:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:
Yeah like in Sweden where healthcare is all paid for & yet not only does it cost their government slightly less per person. When you look at out of pocket too. Then it becomes obvious our system is broken.

For every 1 dollar Americans spend Sweden pays about 60 cents on healthcare & yet Sweden lives longer.

Pay more & live less time is the US motto on healthcare.

Because Republicans are very, very stupid.

Medicare for all actually makes more sense.

Medicare for all makes the most sense.

So, the average Swede pays 60 cents on healthcare to our 100 cents & somehow they live longer in Sweden than the USA by several years.

Now do explain what makes sense about that??

Oh it doesn't make sense to follow Intelligent plans WITH BETTER RESULTS for CHEAPER & adopt them for our OWN PEOPLE.

Oh I forgot, America's Hicks don't grasp such an alien concept as "OWN PEOPLE" as Individualist savages you just understand "Me, Mine & Now"

Admit it you, and your ilk don't care about anything societal, it's just about yours at all costs.

This is NOT EVEN a civilization Human mode of thought, it's something far more primitive & Chimp like.

So, the average Swede pays 60 cents on healthcare to our 100 cents & somehow they live longer in Sweden than the USA by several years.

More like 70 cents to our dollar.
If we were a small, mostly white nation with healthcare rationing and no new drugs or innovation, we'd have similar numbers.
If we taxed ourRich their fair share and invested in America and regulated Healthcare we could do that well. Our non system is a giveaway to big health and big Pharma. Thanks GOP and silly dupes...

The top 1% paid about 40% of all income taxes paid.
How much would satisfy you bloodsucking libs?
They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes. Only in federal income taxes, which you are brainwashed about.

Then move to Sweden ,or shut your pie hole Einstein.:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

Oh it doesn't make sense to follow Intelligent plans WITH BETTER RESULTS for CHEAPER & adopt them for our OWN PEOPLE.

Oh I forgot, America's Hicks don't grasp such an alien concept as "OWN PEOPLE" as Individualist savages you just understand "Me, Mine & Now"

Admit it you, and your ilk don't care about anything societal, it's just about yours at all costs.

This is NOT EVEN a civilization Human mode of thought, it's something far more primitive & Chimp like.

If we were a small, mostly white nation with healthcare rationing and no new drugs or innovation, we'd have similar numbers.

According to this chart on healthcare spending huge China pays less than 8 cents per our 100 cents & Russia less than 16 cents per our 100 cents & Sweden less than 60 cents per our 100 cents.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*AwcDJXl0tp3qs5uZ.png

I don't know about Sweden, but if you had a life threatening surgery, would you want to have it done in Russia or China?
Let's keep this as a comparison between rich countries, although I'm sure they both have some very good hospitals.

I'm not the one who brought up the comparisons.

According to this chart on healthcare spending huge China pays less than 8 cents per our 100 cents & Russia less than 16 cents per our 100 cents & Sweden less than 60 cents per our 100 cents.

I don't know about Sweden, but if you had a life threatening surgery, would you want to have it done in Russia or China?
Let's keep this as a comparison between rich countries, although I'm sure they both have some very good hospitals.

Republicans always want to compare us with Venezuela LOL
Mine is the only answer the damn Republicans and their propaganda machine. Reagan ism has ruined the middle class and the country.

You're such a dopey dupe you pretend democrats haven't been in power.
They have not had 60 votes which is what you need to raise taxes and produce programs to help the non rich. All Republicans want is to cut taxes on the rich and corporations and services for the rest.... Reconciliation allows that once a year.

They have not had 60 votes which is what you need to raise taxes

You're full of shit.

Clinton raised taxes on the middle class in 1993 with only a 51-50 vote.

He's so desperate to shield democrats from criticism he's making stuff up.

He's either an idiot, or too young to know any history.
So explain why Democrats always need 60 votes in the Senate to pass things and Republicans only 51., Obama couldn't do it.

If we taxed ourRich their fair share and invested in America and regulated Healthcare we could do that well. Our non system is a giveaway to big health and big Pharma. Thanks GOP and silly dupes...

They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes. Only in federal income taxes, which you are brainwashed about.

They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes.

Well then stop whining about Federal Income taxes and tell your governor and local officials to tax them more.

They have not had 60 votes which is what you need to raise taxes and produce programs to help the non rich. All Republicans want is to cut taxes on the rich and corporations and services for the rest.... Reconciliation allows that once a year.

You're full of shit.

So explain why Democrats always need 60 votes in the Senate to pass things and Republicans only 51., Obama couldn't do it.

So explain why Democrats always need 60 votes in the Senate to pass things

Because you're lying.
And because you're stupid.

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such programs none the less.

Seems a bit hypocritical, no?
Oh, my. The marbles on the floor tonight. :disbelief:

Social Security is taken out of each employe's paycheck across America and matched by the employer with the affirmation the person who paid that money into his retirement would get it back in monthly support following his or her retirement. Our government was not allowed to take that money, which goes to the payee's credit. Those who paid in are entitled to get their money back in monthly checks after retirement and until they pass away.

Very simple... The collection of taxes for Social Security and Medicare is THEFT, pure and simple. Both programs are unconstitutional and immoral. Then, some number of years later the thief (the Government) steals money from other people to pay you back fr whst they stole from you via those two programs (SS & Medicare).

I don’t and won’t take stolen money or the proceeds of stolen money. I’d rather die with a clear conscience.[/QUOTE

Yeah like in Sweden where healthcare is all paid for & yet not only does it cost their government slightly less per person. When you look at out of pocket too. Then it becomes obvious our system is broken.

For every 1 dollar Americans spend Sweden pays about 60 cents on healthcare & yet Sweden lives longer.

So, you want tax cuts for Soros, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Larry Page,Sumner Redstone, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Brian Roberts
as "Democrat Billionaires"
to have more money in their pockets to spend for Democrat causes?

Interesting propostion.

Last edited:
So what was the answer again, you incredibly full of s*** idiot? Yeah I answered it, the scumbag greedy idiot rich GOP and silly dupes and ignoramuses like you...
/—-/ Nope. Tired of reposting and reposting and reposting only to have you libtards ask the same question a week later.
Mine is the only answer the damn Republicans and their propaganda machine. Reagan ism has ruined the middle class and the country.

They rammed obamadontcare through, didn't they?

Republicans haven't had that many votes either, so they couldn't do anything. You're such a dopey dupe you think democrats haven't been in charge.

I thought Obama ripped off of Romney?????

Well then stop whining about Federal Income taxes and tell your governor and local officials to tax them more.

So, it makes more sense to have people dying hungry in the streets rather than taxing the top 1% more???????????

You're full of shit.

:CryingCow:

So, you want tax cuts for Soros, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Larry Page,Sumner Redstone, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Brian Roberts

Interesting propostion.
The federal government does not deserve any more tax money, they get more in revenue from one year to the next... The citizens of the United States never see that money

You're full of shit.

Republicans would find something else to whine about if they didn't have "Taxes" to whine about, no??????????

I mean, Republicans would probably also "Whine" about all the "Shabby clothed" Homeless & Flop-Houses added if you got rid of Section 8 & Housing Projects.

Not that I think a lot of Republicans actually care about the Poor, so long as it's not a nuisance eye sore in front of them.

Interesting propostion.
The federal government does not deserve any more tax money, they get more in revenue from one year to the next... The citizens of the United States never see that money

LOL, So no one sees the Police, Fireman, Roads, Schools, Military, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Section 8, Parks, and so forth??????

You're full of shit.

Republicans would find something else to whine about if they didn't have "Taxes" to whine about, no??????????

I mean, Republicans would probably also "Whine" about all the "Shabby clothed" Homeless & Flop-Houses added if you got rid of Section 8 & Housing Projects.

Not that I think a lot of Republicans actually care about the Poor, so long as it's not a nuissance eye sore in front of them.
43565408_1946493838719223_1319086822852132864_n.png

Not that I think a lot of Republicans actually care about the Poor, so long as it's not a nuissance eye sore in front of them.

Most of your Property taxes go to pay for schools, I guess those little fellows don't deserve it, they're "Too dependent"'

Republicans want to make us like Russia was before the Revolution, when it had lacked Compulsatory Education, or lacked Unions, or lacked Business Regulations, in basic Serfdom.

So, it makes more sense to have people dying hungry in the streets rather than taxing the top 1% more???????????
/——/ No one in America is dying of hunger in the streets. Why do you want to reinstate slavery and force abortions on pregnant women. That is so mean.

/-----/ ????]

/----/ Ever think we're complaining about the piss poor way the money is being managed?

/—-/ Define “fair share” and put a number on it. Why are blue states fighting the SALT limitations? Why won’t they pay their fair share?

Most of your Property taxes go to pay for schools, I guess those little fellows don't deserve it, they're "Too dependent"'

Republicans want to make us like Russia was before the Revolution, when it had lacked Compulsatory Education, or lacked Unions, or lacked Business Regulations, in basic Serfdom.
/——/ Half of my taxes go to the bloated school budget. Teachers get 3/4 pensions and medical for life after 20 years. The superintendent gets $350,000 a year. Don’t believe me then google school administrators salary Nassau county NY.

/—-/ Nope. Tired of reposting and reposting and reposting only to have you libtards ask the same question a week later.

They rammed obamadontcare through, didn't they?

Republicans haven't had that many votes either, so they couldn't do anything. You're such a dopey dupe you think democrats haven't been in charge.

I thought Obama ripped off of Romney?????
/----/ Obozo ripped off America.
obama smooking weed.jpg

/---/ The rich pay extra taxes on luxury cars, they pay higher property taxes so WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back