Which Republican is giving up Medicare & SS on retirement?

Then move to Sweden ,or shut your pie hole Einstein.:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

Medicare for all makes the most sense.

So, the average Swede pays 60 cents on healthcare to our 100 cents & somehow they live longer in Sweden than the USA by several years.

Now do explain what makes sense about that??

Oh it doesn't make sense to follow Intelligent plans WITH BETTER RESULTS for CHEAPER & adopt them for our OWN PEOPLE.

Oh I forgot, America's Hicks don't grasp such an alien concept as "OWN PEOPLE" as Individualist savages you just understand "Me, Mine & Now"

Admit it you, and your ilk don't care about anything societal, it's just about yours at all costs.

This is NOT EVEN a civilization Human mode of thought, it's something far more primitive & Chimp like.

So, the average Swede pays 60 cents on healthcare to our 100 cents & somehow they live longer in Sweden than the USA by several years.

More like 70 cents to our dollar.
If we were a small, mostly white nation with healthcare rationing and no new drugs or innovation, we'd have similar numbers.
If we taxed ourRich their fair share and invested in America and regulated Healthcare we could do that well. Our non system is a giveaway to big health and big Pharma. Thanks GOP and silly dupes...

The top 1% paid about 40% of all income taxes paid.
How much would satisfy you bloodsucking libs?

So, you want tax cuts for Soros, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Larry Page,Sumner Redstone, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Brian Roberts
as "Democrat Billionaires"
to have more money in their pockets to spend for Democrat causes?

Interesting propostion.
/---/ No Republican begrudges the rich's wealth - only democRATs do that. Those aholes you list will always have money to disrupt or American system.

If we were a small, mostly white nation with healthcare rationing and no new drugs or innovation, we'd have similar numbers.
If we taxed ourRich their fair share and invested in America and regulated Healthcare we could do that well. Our non system is a giveaway to big health and big Pharma. Thanks GOP and silly dupes...

They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes. Only in federal income taxes, which you are brainwashed about.

They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes.

Well then stop whining about Federal Income taxes and tell your governor and local officials to tax them more.

So, it makes more sense to have people dying hungry in the streets rather than taxing the top 1% more???????????
/----/ Another American dying of hunger in the streets.
iu

I'm not the one who brought up the comparisons.
Republicans always want to compare us with Venezuela LOL
He's either an idiot, or too young to know any history.
So explain why Democrats always need 60 votes in the Senate to pass things and Republicans only 51., Obama couldn't do it.
:CryingCow:

Republicans would find something else to whine about if they didn't have "Taxes" to whine about, no??????????

I mean, Republicans would probably also "Whine" about all the "Shabby clothed" Homeless & Flop-Houses added if you got rid of Section 8 & Housing Projects.

Not that I think a lot of Republicans actually care about the Poor, so long as it's not a nuissance eye sore in front of them.
43565408_1946493838719223_1319086822852132864_n.png

Most of your Property taxes go to pay for schools, I guess those little fellows don't deserve it, they're "Too dependent"'

Republicans want to make us like Russia was before the Revolution, when it had lacked Compulsatory Education, or lacked Unions, or lacked Business Regulations, in basic Serfdom.
/-----/
strawman argument 2.jpg

They don't pay enough in taxes. All taxes. Only in federal income taxes, which you are brainwashed about.

Well then stop whining about Federal Income taxes and tell your governor and local officials to tax them more.

So, it makes more sense to have people dying hungry in the streets rather than taxing the top 1% more???????????
/——/ No one in America is dying of hunger in the streets. Why do you want to reinstate slavery and force abortions on pregnant women. That is so mean.

Yeah, no one dies in the streets in America, and yet we do have a ton of government aid & government programs.

Where did I say anything about forced abortions, or reinstating slavery???????

I've only expressed outrage over abortion & slavery on the forum.

Oh it doesn't make sense to follow Intelligent plans WITH BETTER RESULTS for CHEAPER & adopt them for our OWN PEOPLE.

Oh I forgot, America's Hicks don't grasp such an alien concept as "OWN PEOPLE" as Individualist savages you just understand "Me, Mine & Now"

Admit it you, and your ilk don't care about anything societal, it's just about yours at all costs.

This is NOT EVEN a civilization Human mode of thought, it's something far more primitive & Chimp like.

So, you want tax cuts for Soros, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Larry Page,Sumner Redstone, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Brian Roberts
as "Democrat Billionaires"
to have more money in their pockets to spend for Democrat causes?

Interesting propostion.
/---/ No Republican begrudges the rich's wealth - only democRATs do that. Those aholes you list will always have money to disrupt or American system.

There's a lot more than just Republicans & Democrats in this World.

I know it's a foreign concept to many dopey Americans, but No-One in the civilized World is like Republicans.

Europe might have a bunch of very Socially Conservative parties much more so than Republicans, who are anti-Refugee, anti-Abortion, etc, etc

Not a heck of a lot of European countries with such a lacking healthcare system as Republicans support.

Basically just the Negroes of Europe, Albanians, Montenegro & Macedonia don't have much of a government healthcare system in Europe.

Quite frankly that's about where the majority of American Whites seem to stand towards in Europe, when it comes to civilization, violence, stupidity, and primitiveness with Albania.

Mine is the only answer the damn Republicans and their propaganda machine. Reagan ism has ruined the middle class and the country.

You're such a dopey dupe you pretend democrats haven't been in power.
They have not had 60 votes which is what you need to raise taxes and produce programs to help the non rich. All Republicans want is to cut taxes on the rich and corporations and services for the rest.... Reconciliation allows that once a year.
They rammed obamadontcare through, didn't they?

Republicans haven't had that many votes either, so they couldn't do anything. You're such a dopey dupe you think democrats haven't been in charge.

I thought Obama ripped off of Romney?????
/----/ Obozo ripped off America.
View attachment 226861

I certainly don't support Obama's stimulus package.

Then move to Sweden ,or shut your pie hole Einstein.:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

Interesting that the same people who want "the rich" to pay more complain when wealthy states pay more than poorer states. They want "the poor" to be helped, just not the poor in red states.

Interesting that the same people who want "the rich" to pay more complain when wealthy states pay more than poorer states. They want "the poor" to be helped, just not the poor in red states.

Republican logic would be to cut taxes more for wealthy states & cut off aid to poorer states.

Yet; it apparently doesn't apply because of their darlings down South.

/——/ No one in America is dying of hunger in the streets. Why do you want to reinstate slavery and force abortions on pregnant women. That is so mean.

Yeah, no one dies in the streets in America, and yet we do have a ton of government aid & government programs.

/——/ I’m just mimicking your Strawman arguments. Sorry it went over your head.

/——/ I’m just mimicking your Strawman arguments. Sorry it went over your head.
Cellblock goes Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such programs none the less.

Seems a bit hypocritical, no?

Yep; EVERY GODDAMN Trumpian on this board will sit here pissing, whining, moaning about SS & Medicare, saying we NEED MORE MILITARY so we can go bomb the hell outta MORE BROWN people YET they sit on their big, FAT, whiny asses, stick that hand out, take that check, and act just like the hypocrites they are. Yep, they do that.

They ALSO feign religion in the name of Jesus ALL while they do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Jesus preached.

Take some bottled waters wit ya you tight wad bitches.

I've yet to meet a Republican who didn't take Social Security & Medicare after retirenent?

I have seen a lot complain about such program s none the less.

Are you under the impression that people will have a choice in the matter when the funds are declared bankrupt?

Good luck with that.

Wow, talk about missing the point but that is what we expect from the brain dead that feed at the trough of Republican greed.

Nope.

It takes no brains to realize that SS is a ponzi scheme that is certain to cause great harm to this nation.

Yet, the reality is that at the same time you are trying to save and invest for retirement, that you are being forced at the point of a gun to contribute to the shady system.

After a lifetime of being forced to "invest"in the system, taking the money back out, is not hypocritical.

It is dealing with the reality that your participation is forced.

and yet you & your ilk sit here and bitch about it; daily

Nope.

It takes no brains to realize that SS is a ponzi scheme that is certain to cause great harm to this nation.

Yet, the reality is that at the same time you are trying to save and invest for retirement, that you are being forced at the point of a gun to contribute to the shady system.

After a lifetime of being forced to "invest"in the system, taking the money back out, is not hypocritical.

It is dealing with the reality that your participation is forced.

and yet you & your ilk sit here and bitch about it; daily
/——/ You libtards bring it up then whine when we respond

I have seen a lot complain about such programs none the less.

You are a moron.

You can’t steal money from someone all their life and expect that person not to want some of that money back when they are old and retired just because of principle.

You cannot be serious; Republicans don't have ANY principle

Forum List

Back