🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

Why are you against it?

Experience. I've been to the shooting range before when kids were there. They think guns are a toy. One time these two punks were Fn around with a loaded gun and shot a hole into the ceiling. They were laughing like two little school girls. Me and my friend grabbed our gear and headed to the furthest booth away from them.

When you take the time, money, and seriousness of a CCW, you don't get many people like that. I mean.......if I was in a store that was getting robbed, and didn't have my gun on me, but another customer whipped out his gun, I can be assured they know how to use that weapon and had the same training I did. Now if that were to happen, I think the only thing on my mind would be those kids shooting holes into a ceiling. I'd rather take my chances with the criminal.

Any non-felon can own a gun, but when out in public, I want to make sure they are safe around me.

So, as more guns are added to the population the country has become safer despite manipulated and misleading stats on guns. :beer:

You know they'll never draw that line. Gun crime has been dropping since the early 90's as more and more states adopted CCW laws and formed laws that protect the victim instead of the criminal.

Don't they have to go through a class to carry concealed?

Yes, but this spring we got rid of concealed carry and went to constitutional carry which means anybody legally allowed to own a gun can carry without a license. That's why I said I didn't support it. These people never had to demonstrate they could shoot a gun, have no training, and probably don't know the laws about when one can use a firearm.

If they never shot a gun in their life before it makes things worse. On television they portray a guy with a four inch barrel shooting at another person 200 feet a way and hitting him every time. They may think they can do what the guys on television do. But the reality is most of your shots will miss, and the further away from your target, the more missed shots you will have.

it's kind of scary really.

Yes, but this spring we got rid of concealed carry and went to constitutional carry which means anybody legally allowed to own a gun can carry without a license. That's why I said I didn't support it. These people never had to demonstrate they could shoot a gun, have no training, and probably don't know the laws about when one can use a firearm.

If they never shot a gun in their life before it makes things worse. On television they portray a guy with a four inch barrel shooting at another person 200 feet a way and hitting him every time. They may think they can do what the guys on television do. But the reality is most of your shots will miss, and the further away from your target, the more missed shots you will have.

it's kind of scary really.

If you look back at your previous post, you stated your state went to concealed carry. I think that's where my confusion started.

I understand what you're saying about just anybody carrying guns, it is scary. But, a lot of people already are carrying, and many are doing it illegally. Those are the ones who scare me the most, legal owners, not as much.

Indiana is one of the most lax gun law states in the union.
Yet, if you removed Indianapolis inner city crime - it has a very low crime rate.
Lived here all my life, and virtually never see people walking around with guns. Maybe one dude every few years.

View attachment 731415

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?​

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!
I don't blame Biden for getting mad.
25 states yet only a handful of them have a gun violence issue and out of them they're all because of one city and then down to one segment of society....

Fuck Biden

this is ridiculous!!
What’s ridiculous is the hypocrisy of conservatives.

They claim to be ‘advocates’ of “states’ rights” but clearly that’s not the case.

If conservatives were ‘advocates’ of “states’ rights” they’d respect and support the right of states to regulate firearms as they see fit, reflecting the will of the people of the states.

What’s ridiculous is the hypocrisy of conservatives.

They claim to be ‘advocates’ of “states’ rights” but clearly that’s not the case.

If conservatives were ‘advocates’ of “states’ rights” they’d respect and support the right of states to regulate firearms as they see fit, reflecting the will of the people of the states.

That's been happening for years. As long as they don't violate the US Constitution, they are free to do as they please.

I don't blame Biden for getting mad.
The problem is that conservatives aren’t just as angry.

And being angry about gun crime and violence don’t mean seeking to ‘ban’ guns; there are measures that can be taking having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

But conservatives refuse to explore such measures.

The problem is that conservatives aren’t just as angry.

And being angry about gun crime and violence don’t mean seeking to ‘ban’ guns; there are measures that can be taking having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

But conservatives refuse to explore such measures.

The liberal solution is to cater to criminals, giving them slaps on the hand, having DA's and prosecutors like Gascon in CA, and then going after law abiding citizens with guns.

That's been happening for years. As long as they don't violate the US Constitution, they are free to do as they please.
If states have the right to ‘ban’ abortion, then they likewise have the right to regulate firearms as they see fit.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways – that they try is an example of their hypocrisy.

If states have the right to ‘ban’ abortion, then they likewise have the right to regulate firearms as they see fit.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways – that they try is an example of their hypocrisy.

Not hypocrisy at all. Gun rights are protected by our Constitution. Abortions are not. That's why states cannot simply ban firearms. Before the overturning of Roe states could not totally ban abortions either. Now that it has been properly corrected, states can do as they please when it comes to abortion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back