🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

That's not true. There are a lot of people who are mentally ill and will never try to harm another person.

Then there are people who are not clinically mentally ill, they're just evil dissatisfied people such as the gunman who shot and killed over 50 people at the country music festival in Las Vegas years ago.

There is another group of people, primarily males who simply have never been taught successful dispute resolution or those like the Walmart shooter recently who apparently believed that no one in a position to actually do anything about his grievances would take action so he took action himself. These people, in my opinion, are not crazy. Some of them just don't care about how many people they hurt and some of them do these shooting exactly because of the pain it will inflict upon the victims loved ones. That's why the worse of them kill children, in order to hurt the parents.

I don't know about you but with so many of these incidents happening it seems almost daily and everywhere in the country, I would rather be armed and have at least a fighting chance than just to be left at the mercy of the shooter.
They go crazy.

View attachment 731415

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?​

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!
I don't blame Biden for getting mad.
Ridiculous is having massive gun control with high numbers of gun deaths week after week. You support ignorance

Think about, they don't even have a permit. If a crazy gets a gun, you might get shot. There are more than 600 mass shooting since the beginning of the year.
Dumbass they still have to do a background check ATF 4473

View attachment 731415

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!

E7_bd0kVoAUysu0.jpg

View attachment 731415

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

this is ridiculous!!
man if that guy was require to have to have. permit those people would still be a live!

haha you are an idiot

In Virginia we can open carry without a permit (it's always been that way) but you need a permit for concealed carry. I really don't know of any of my peers that don't have a permit.....Pretty common in my AO.

Hell most of the hinterland SDs even hold classes a couple of times a year.

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of November 2022​

Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 24, 2022
Between 1982 and November 2022, 73 out of the 137 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and eight percent respectively.

So, in a post above you said there were more than 600 mass shootings this year, now you are saying there have only been 137 since 1982.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back