Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

A well-regulated milita, instead there are a whole bunch of militias.
download (42).jpeg

They are mainly right wing nuts.
You have just got to laugh at the complete lack of thought and the total indoctrination on display with this statement.
Every robber is right wing, every black involved in a gun charge is right wing, every cartel member is right wing.
To say that there is any brain behind what is said in any of the posts presented would be a major exaggeration

Is that so they have the guns to overtake the government if the republicans don't win the House and Senate.

Think about, they don't even have a permit. If a crazy gets a gun, you might get shot. There are more than 600 mass shooting since the beginning of the year.
By far, more have been killed in mass killings by other means than by guns. Where is your concern and outrage for those victims? Stop the hyperventilating anti gun drama and learn your history.

You have just got to laugh at the complete lack of thought and the total indoctrination on display with this statement.
Every robber is right wing, every black involved in a gun charge is right wing, every cartel member is right wing.
To say that there is any brain behind what is said in any of the posts presented would be a major exaggeration
Penny is a proven authoritarian. In another life, she was a Nazi prison guard. She’s stated many times on this forum she wants the unvaxxed to die. She’s the face of the Fascist Left.

View attachment 731415

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?​

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!
I don't blame Biden for getting mad.
I’ll say it again….you freedom hating filth can easily solve ANOTHER problem you cause by passing laws that keep guns out of the hands of dark Democrats……TA-DA!
5401C685-E503-44ED-A332-C778D830A13C.jpeg

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of November 2022​

Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 24, 2022
Between 1982 and November 2022, 73 out of the 137 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and eight percent respectively.

So tell us, where do we lose more people, in individual shootings or mass shootings? Hint: One city, Chicago, had 7 deadly shootings and 18 shooting injuries, and the holiday weekend isn't even over yet.

Handguns are by far the most common murder weapon used in the United States, accounting for 6,012 homicides in 2021. This is followed by firearms of an unstated type, with 4,740 cases in that year.

Why do murders happen in the U.S.?​

While most of the time the circumstances of murders in the U.S. remain unknown, homicides due to narcotics come in as the second most common circumstance – making them more common than, for example, gang killings. Despite these gruesome facts, the violent crime rate has fallen significantly since 1990, and the United States is much safer than it was in the 1980s and 1990s.

Knife crime vs cancer: Leading causes of death​

The death rate in the U.S. has hovered around the same level since 1990. Heart disease, cancer, and chronic lower respiratory diseases were the three leading causes of death in the country in 2018. The rate of death by cancer is significantly higher than the homicide rate in the United States, at 149.1 deaths per 100,000 population compared to a 6.5 homicides per 100,000. Given just 1,035 murders are caused by knife crime, it is fair to say that cancer is a far bigger killer in the U.S.

But the solution is not making it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns, it's making a stronger deterrent for criminals that use guns.

Will you join me? Death penalty for anybody using a firearm in a murder. All appeals expedited and exhausted in 6 months in undisputed gun homicide cases and to the gurney you go.

20 years minimum for using a gun in the commission of a robbery.

10 years minimum for illegally being in possession of a firearm, 15 years minimum if the gun is stolen.

Gun ownership U.S. 2021, by party affiliation​

Published by Statista Research Department, Dec 1, 2021
In the United States in 2021, 50 percent of Republicans reported that they owned at least one gun, and 61 percent said that they lived in a household with a gun. In comparison, only 21 percent of Democrats owned at least one gun, and 31 percent lived a gun household.

and they can go crazy almost instantly and perform a mass murder.

So can somebody driving a car. What's your point with this?

View attachment 731415

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

In January of 2023, Alabama will become the 25th state in the U.S. that isn't requiring any permits to carry a gun in public. In recent years, more and more states have enacted similar legislation. Indiana, together with Georgia and Ohio, did so this year. The change made headlines as it occurred just two weeks before a deadly mass shooting at a mall in an Indianapolis suburb, where a gunman killed three and wounded two more before being shot dead by a bystander who also carried a gun.

this is ridiculous!!

Of course he's mad. Democrats like yourself hate our Constitution, especially the part about States Rights.

Yes, my state of Ohio recentlty went concealed carry, and I am against it. But I was willing to see the results. So far, no changes.

Why do murders happen in the U.S.?​

While most of the time the circumstances of murders in the U.S. remain unknown, homicides due to narcotics come in as the second most common circumstance – making them more common than, for example, gang killings. Despite these gruesome facts, the violent crime rate has fallen significantly since 1990, and the United States is much safer than it was in the 1980s and 1990s.

So, as more guns are added to the population the country has become safer despite manipulated and misleading stats on guns. :beer:

View attachment 731415

CARRY LAWS​

by Katharina Buchholz,
Aug 2, 2022

this is ridiculous!!
Keep you filthy traitors of locked up.

Of course he's mad. Democrats like yourself hate our Constitution, especially the part about States Rights.

Yes, my state of Ohio recentlty went concealed carry, and I am against it. But I was willing to see the results. So far, no changes.
Why are you against it?

Forum List

Back