🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which States Allow the Permitless Carry of Guns?

Your just babling out your factually wrong opinion with zero supporting evidence. Post a link.

Gun ownership U.S. 2021, by party affiliation​

Published by Statista Research Department, Dec 1, 2021
In the United States in 2021, 50 percent of Republicans reported that they owned at least one gun, and 61 percent said that they lived in a household with a gun. In comparison, only 21 percent of Democrats owned at least one gun, and 31 percent lived a gun household.

and they can go crazy almost instantly and perform a mass murder.

You laugh but pretty soon you can be one shot dead from a mass shooting.

You are far more likely than I am to be mowed down by a crazy animal with a gun, because I live in a state that allows me to carry an equalizer and I guarantee you, I'm a far better shot than this sewer rat.

1669548807537.png

By the way, while we're on the subject of you fantasizing about the brutal deaths of those who disagree with you, have you had your booster this week?

A person isn't crazy until they shoot to kill.
That's not true. There are a lot of people who are mentally ill and will never try to harm another person.

Then there are people who are not clinically mentally ill, they're just evil dissatisfied people such as the gunman who shot and killed over 50 people at the country music festival in Las Vegas years ago.

There is another group of people, primarily males who simply have never been taught successful dispute resolution or those like the Walmart shooter recently who apparently believed that no one in a position to actually do anything about his grievances would take action so he took action himself. These people, in my opinion, are not crazy. Some of them just don't care about how many people they hurt and some of them do these shooting exactly because of the pain it will inflict upon the victims loved ones. That's why the worse of them kill children, in order to hurt the parents.

I don't know about you but with so many of these incidents happening it seems almost daily and everywhere in the country, I would rather be armed and have at least a fighting chance than just to be left at the mercy of the shooter.

Handguns are by far the most common murder weapon used in the United States, accounting for 6,012 homicides in 2021. This is followed by firearms of an unstated type, with 4,740 cases in that year.

Why do murders happen in the U.S.?​

While most of the time the circumstances of murders in the U.S. remain unknown, homicides due to narcotics come in as the second most common circumstance – making them more common than, for example, gang killings. Despite these gruesome facts, the violent crime rate has fallen significantly since 1990, and the United States is much safer than it was in the 1980s and 1990s.

Knife crime vs cancer: Leading causes of death​

The death rate in the U.S. has hovered around the same level since 1990. Heart disease, cancer, and chronic lower respiratory diseases were the three leading causes of death in the country in 2018. The rate of death by cancer is significantly higher than the homicide rate in the United States, at 149.1 deaths per 100,000 population compared to a 6.5 homicides per 100,000. Given just 1,035 murders are caused by knife crime, it is fair to say that cancer is a far bigger killer in the U.S.

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of November 2022​

Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 24, 2022
Between 1982 and November 2022, 73 out of the 137 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 11. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 16 percent, and eight percent respectively.

Gun ownership U.S. 2021, by party affiliation​

Published by Statista Research Department, Dec 1, 2021
In the United States in 2021, 50 percent of Republicans reported that they owned at least one gun, and 61 percent said that they lived in a household with a gun. In comparison, only 21 percent of Democrats owned at least one gun, and 31 percent lived a gun household.

and they can go crazy almost instantly and perform a mass murder.
All that states is gun ownership by party and doesnt have anything to do with mass shootings. You still have not proved your opinion. Your just making shit up.

Forum List

Back