While America is on lockdown new bill proposes strictest federal gun control measures ever

Strange that politicians consider 18 year old's to be smart enough to vote and elect a president who has the power to conduct nuclear warfare but they can't buy a .22 rifle.

And at 17 those same individuals can carry a rifle and kill for their country...but can't own a gun to defend their own families....

Actually, you have to be 18 to deploy to a combat zone.

You can enlist at 17. Do you have a link on that....? Just wondering.

I saw a thread in the forum that some city wishes to brand the cattle/ citizens. wear a bracelet to go out.

Strange that politicians consider 18 year old's to be smart enough to vote and elect a president who has the power to conduct nuclear warfare but they can't buy a .22 rifle.

And at 17 those same individuals can carry a rifle and kill for their country...but can't own a gun to defend their own families....

Don't have a link, but my grandson did. he gets swore in when he turns 18. he did this month, but i'm sure with the leftist lockdown, he'll have to wait for his orders now.

I worked for the Army Recruiting Command before COV-19 put me under house arrest. :D

I tried tracking the bill, but am not good at it

all i know is, this could be real bad Hoss

~S~

I posted this bill a week ago. Scarrier than anything so far, the AWB was mild compared.

Go look about page 5 current events. Or google the bill.

Last edited:
Did all of you flunk high school? You can propose anything in a bill, including repealing the law of gravity, but it is not going to pass. Why get all worked up until at least you have something to worry about.

No, grad high honors. AWB passed in 94 didn't it. "don't worry be happy"

Fienswines AWB passed didn't it, snuck it right under everyone's noses "not worried until something to worry about". You are usually very sharp, hope it doesn't pass but AWB did and if we aren't on top of it, this stupid shit will too. Hanks and Pocohantas? Yeah, nuff said. The idiots are never going to quit this crap.

10 years of that ignorant shit and being a manufacturer I had to weld on muzzle brakes cause no threads allowed, replace perfectly good hammer trigger and sears to be US parts and 922r compliant, replace a pistol grip with one said US on it. Us hammer trigger and sear make a difference in it it can kill? Ignorant fuking people and even more ignorant trying again. (if anyone could be dumber than Fienswine) Guess not, ban sunsetted and Govt determined it was worthless but they are back at it and always will be.

Did all of you flunk high school? You can propose anything in a bill, including repealing the law of gravity, but it is not going to pass. Why get all worked up until at least you have something to worry about.

No, grad high honors. AWB passed in 94 didn't it. "don't worry be happy"

Fienswines AWB passed didn't it, snuck it right under everyone's noses "not worried until something to worry about". You are usually very sharp, hope it doesn't pass but AWB did and if we aren't on top of it, this stupid shit will too. Hanks and Pocohantas? Yeah, nuff said. The idiots are never going to quit this crap.

10 years of that ignorant shit and being a manufacturer I had to weld on muzzle brakes cause no threads allowed, replace perfectly good hammer trigger and sears to be US parts and 922r compliant, replace a pistol grip with one said US on it. Us hammer trigger and sear make a difference in it it can kill? Ignorant fuking people and even more ignorant trying again. (if anyone could be dumber than Fienswine) Guess not, ban sunsetted and Govt determined it was worthless but they are back at it and always will be.

Who was President back then?

Someday this country is going to wake up and realize that gun control is needed in this country. REAL gun control. I hope they wake up in November 2020 and elbow you would-be Constitutional lawyers to the sidewalk, where you belong.
772ff8238aff4cd54634f5cd2eb6a2131bdd42b0f482e700d4c18b198aa6e9a1.jpg

What does Klintoon have to do with it. People thought it couldn't happen and it FUKING did. Just like you said, "why worry, did you grad HS?" Yeah I did, HS, college, Techs, average 3.86 GPA

I'm just saying STAY VIGILANT or they will slip it by again. Exactly what happened.

Think POTUS can stop these assholes? I don't. They will blind side him as they did before.

What does Klintoon have to do with it. People thought it couldn't happen and it FUKING did. Just like you said, "why worry, did you grad HS?" Yeah I did, HS, college, Techs, average 3.86 GPA

I'm just saying STAY VIGILANT or they will slip it by again. Exactly what happened.

Think POTUS can stop these assholes? I don't. They will blind side him as they did before.

Who was in control of the House?

Who was in control of the Senate?

Research before being ridiculous!

Who was in control of the House?

Who was in control of the Senate?

Research before being ridiculous!

I did more research today

1934 NFA act. Roosevelt. D

1968 GCA Johnson, D

1986 FOPA William Hughes. D.NJ

1992-2004 AWB. Fienstien and Clinton, D

HR5717. 2019-20 Warren D and Rep Hank, D

There were more, like importations of parts. 922r but yes all D. They never stop. As a long tome dealer/gunsmith/MFG I have BATFe's "CFR's" rules starting 72, ending 4 years ago. The latest is more than twice as thick as the 72 book.

This HR5717 is horrible, I'll trust your right that it will flop

Forum List

Back