🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While you weren't watching...

`
screen_shot_2018-09-28_at_12.24.14_pm1.jpg
The democrat Party wrote off the American middle class last election. You can stop pretending you give a fuck

And they still had 3 million more votes.[/QUOTE
]
Of which 12 million were cast by illegals and the nonliving

Wow Frank, you've outdone The Trump! How many million more danced in the New Jersey Streets when the Twin Towers fell?

The democrat Party wrote off the American middle class last election. You can stop pretending you give a fuck
And they still had 3 million more votes.
Of which 12 million were cast by illegals and the nonliving
Trump`s Election Fraud Commission says you`re full of shit and that`s why they folded. Perhaps they`ll reconvene when you show them your evidence.

To the Democrats, any tax cut that lowers taxes for everyone who actually pays taxes must be spun as “a special prize for the rich.” Disingenuous, class warfare bullshit as usual.

....The more one makes, the more they will save. ...

, because the more they were paying in the first place.

If you don’t like a graduated income tax, advocate for a flat tax. Stop being hypocrites about it.

To the Democrats, any tax cut that lowers taxes for everyone who actually pays taxes must be spun as “a special prize for the rich.” Disingenuous, class warfare bullshit as usual.

^^^ A lie by omission. Simple math will prove your comment is an effort to mislead the reader. You can fool some of them all of the time, but not all of us.

Joe the McDonald's cook ($18,000/yr) will save 1%; Rachel Rae (her salary is $25 million) saves 1%.

"Simple math" shows that the money belongs to the person who earned it FIRST, not The State, you psychotic commie.

Keep up justifying greed, and soon enough strikes and protests on the streets will become more and more common.

Workers of the world unite, comrade?

:lol:

The republicans passed another tax cuts for tRumps wealthy friends.

Under the Fog of Kavanaugh, House Passes $3.8 Trillion More in Tax Cuts

Bigger and better deficits are on the way! Wheeee!

Actually it’s a looooong way from being enacted. The House passed it, but the Senate won’t take it up until after the midterms where it most likely will die, so you can unpuff your chest and relax.

Ding dong, the bell has been rung. It matters not if the Senate passes the bill, or even modifies it and sends it to conference; it is the principle of the matter and the take away is that the Republican Party is known for, don't tax and spend policies.

If you don't want government taking tax money to fund government then write your representatives.

I pay income tax, and property tax, among other taxes.

So, big deal; that's life.

How are citizens going to fund government without taxes?

You seem to have all the answers; please, do tell.

If you don't want the mob shaking you down for protection racket money, then go write your local Capo.

I couldn't care less how the local mob is funded.

That you have Stockholm syndrome is your problem.

View attachment 219269

So, your alternative is no taxes to fund government.
OK, see how great that works.
Easy to see that some folks don't have much upstairs. Congrats.

No.
How about this?
Basic economics.
You keep every penny of your paycheck.
Every quarter the government takes how much money it has spent, divides it by the number of people in the country,.Then the government sends and invoice based on how many people are in your household so you can pay your FAIR SHARE of the COST.

The republicans passed another tax cuts for tRumps wealthy friends.

Under the Fog of Kavanaugh, House Passes $3.8 Trillion More in Tax Cuts

Bigger and better deficits are on the way! Wheeee!
Cool!

Don't get too excited - You won't see a penny of it.
I didn’t get a penny of the huge tax breaks San Diego gave to their downtown region, but I enjoyed for decades the 5 Star restaurants, hotels, and entertainment that resulted.

Seriously considering a move to PB next spring Weatherman. Spent three weeks their last winter and fell in love. The beach, the boardwalk, the babes, the surfing, the fish tacos (Oscars) = 100% AMAZING. :)

pacific-beach-boardwalk-f2b99bc7.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, I missed this crap entirely. House ReThugs working like busy little beavers placating their overlords in time to fill campaign treasure chests. FUCKERS

The House’s new bill takes effect starting in 2025, and would add $600 billion to the national debt within the next decade, and then $3.2 trillion in the 10 years after that, according to Howard Gleckman of the Tax Policy Center.

It's okay - all this mischief will be undone early next year

Without special rules in place, the Senate would vote under normal procedures, which can require 60 senators’ votes to pass a bill that is heavily opposed.

No.
How about this?
Basic economics.
Every quarter the government takes how much money it has spent, divides it by the number of people in the country,.Then the government sends and invoice based on how many people are in your household so you can pay your FAIR SHARE of the COST.
How about this?
Basic economics and basic liberty.
You then decide which services you would like to purchase and those you would not.
Then the things that The State currently props up which people value would remain in place, and the rest of the crap that people don't support just goes away.
Can you think of anything more fair to everyone than that?

Yep, I missed this crap entirely. House ReThugs working like busy little beavers placating their overlords in time to fill campaign treasure chests. FUCKERS

The House’s new bill takes effect starting in 2025, and would add $600 billion to the national debt within the next decade, and then $3.2 trillion in the 10 years after that, according to Howard Gleckman of the Tax Policy Center.

Without special rules in place, the Senate would vote under normal procedures, which can require 60 senators’ votes to pass a bill that is heavily opposed.

Jesus, did they learn nothing from the disapproval of the last unfunded 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut for Paris Hilton and Chick-fil-A that they passed last time around?
FUCKERS

According to a Monmouth University poll released this week, just 34 percent of Americans said they approve of the Republican tax reform package, compared to 41 percent who disapprove. That’s down from April, when 40 percent of Americans said they approved of the law and 44 percent did not. In January, respondents were evenly split, with 44 percent saying they approved and another 44 percent voicing disapproval of the plan.

Jesus, did they learn nothing from the disapproval of the last unfunded 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut for Paris Hilton and Chick-fil-A that they passed last time around?
FUCKERS

According to a Monmouth University poll released this week, just 34 percent of Americans said they approve of the Republican tax reform package, compared to 41 percent who disapprove. That’s down from April, when 40 percent of Americans said they approved of the law and 44 percent did not. In January, respondents were evenly split, with 44 percent saying they approved and another 44 percent voicing disapproval of the plan.

How do you fund a tax cut?
I bet your the kind of person who robs their neighbor when the boss cuts back your hours.

FUCKERS

Lol..... I remember 8 or 10 years ago posting up stuff like this when Obama was President. Posting with that self-righteous indignation! Nobody cared then.... indeed it was the lament of a loser. Just like now.... the lament of somebody who's not winning!

Definition of extort

transitive verb

: to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power : wring also : to gain especially by ingenuity or compelling argument

Definition of EXTORT

Pay taxes or, go to prison, have your property seized, have your life ruined.
Meets every nuance of extortion.
Forced participation in anything is oppression. Taxes are as old and archaic as the first bully who said give me a share of everything you have or I will hurt you. Government from the first warlord to the most "enlightened" government of today has bullied its' citizens with give me a share, I determine, of your substance or I the government will hurt you.

Definition of extort

transitive verb

: to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power : wring also : to gain especially by ingenuity or compelling argument

Definition of EXTORT

Pay taxes or, go to prison, have your property seized, have your life ruined.
Meets every nuance of extortion.
Forced participation in anything is oppression. Taxes are as old and archaic as the first bully who said give me a share of everything you have or I will hurt you. Government from the first warlord to the most "enlightened" government of today has bullied its' citizens with give me a share, I determine, of your substance or I the government will hurt you.

Taxes are ghey. The DUMS love them. Thank God a couple of years ago the nation woke up and realized Soetero was taxing them up the ying-yang!:cul2:

Forum List

Back