🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While you weren't watching...

He is making america great again. So we know why you're against him.
Your perception of "great" is at odds with Webster's.
Jobs coming back, making other countries pay their fair share just a couple right off. Oh and he isn't going around the world apologizing for american greatness, like your manchild transgender did.
Lol, job growth has actually slowed under tRump, and all he did was reaffirm President Obama's demand that the UN members bring their contributions up by 2024.

So no. He didn't do those things.

Also, this "apology tour" crap has been debunked and discredited 6 ways from Sunday. You kids need some new material.
Liberalism is a mental disease, and you prove it. Oh and yes the little transgender apologized for our greatness, and the economy is boomingno matter what you say.View attachment 219432
Remember those Obama daysView attachment 219433

Yeah, because you have to believe in magic and fairytales to believe Trump has anything to do with it.

• President Trump recently remarked on the second quarter GDP figures and the state of the economy.
  • While the economy continues to recover and add
  • jobs, many of Trump's remarks were either false or exaggerated.
  • Trump exaggerated everything from so-called 'unprecedented GDP growth,' to the assertions he made over his own effect on job growth.
5b5f5c16dce2e921008b475f-750.jpg

5b5f5ccc0ce5f51f008b489f-750-590.jpg

5b5f5d0d80eb3536008b47c7-750-554.jpg

5b5f5d5ddcee303b118b47ae-750-591.jpg

FACT CHECK: Who Gets Credit For The Booming U.S. Economy?
Obama says Trump is doing a shitty job then tries to take credit for Trump's economy.

Dems should run on Obama's strong economy. Why not, they ran Hillary haha.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: NOBODY is watching. I am, god maybe. This is a moral issue. Or perhaps more transcendent . A mere human being sees what you do. Joe on the street. Speed in school zone. Drink and drive, speed lie and cheat and, steal, while you are at it. Go ahead, be an asshole. Do whatever you think you can get away with. You ran down a dog last Wednesday? That was my dog. Asshole. Karma will run you over in the end.
It’ll run us all over eventually.
beware of the dogma, its name is karma.
As far as those tax cuts go. How do you think republicans are going to pay for those? Cuts to social security and Medicare? So you paid for those tax breaks. Or you will. They’ll say we have to raise your taxes because we don’t have enough money too.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: NOBODY is watching. I am, god maybe. This is a moral issue. Or perhaps more transcendent . A mere human being sees what you do. Joe on the street. Speed in school zone. Drink and drive, speed lie and cheat and, steal, while you are at it. Go ahead, be an asshole. Do whatever you think you can get away with. You ran down a dog last Wednesday? That was my dog. Asshole. Karma will run you over in the end.
As far as those tax cuts go. How do you think republicans are going to pay for those? Cuts to social security and Medicare? So you paid for those tax breaks. Or you will. They’ll say we have to raise your taxes because we don’t have enough money too.
Cuts to social programs. People are dropping off the welfare/EBT roles faster than Reps can cut taxes due to the work requirement.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: NOBODY is watching. I am, god maybe. This is a moral issue. Or perhaps more transcendent . A mere human being sees what you do. Joe on the street. Speed in school zone. Drink and drive, speed and cheat and, steal, while you are at it. Go ahead, be an asshole. Do whatever you think you can get away with. You ran down a dog last Wednesday? That was my dog. Asshole. Karma will run you over in the end.

:eusa_think::whatsign::wtf:

Shhh! Nobody notices all those homeless Americans? But we HAVE to feel sorry and give sanctuary to illegal, err sorry, 'undocumented" aliens instead. Because, that's what passes for humanitarianism by liberals? Let me see here...poor jobless homeless Americans are contemptible trash, Mexican illegals deserve sanctuary cities? Explain that to me again, I missed something.

Cuts to social programs. People are dropping off the welfare/EBT roles faster than Reps can cut taxes due to the work requirement.
I like the work requirement thing. I know a girl who’s a hairstylist with two bastards so you know she went to get her free money even though she lives with her parents who are retired on a huge ford pension. If she had to work for it she wouldnt

I like the work requirement thing. I know a girl who’s a hairstylist with two bastards so you know she went to get her free money even though she lives with her parents who are retired on a huge ford pension. If she had to work for it she wouldnt

If she is a hairdresser it seems that she IS working.

Also note the typical democrat disdain for human life, particularly the youngest.

I speak for the downtrodden and dispossessed. I see illegal aliens getting special treatment that should be reserved for the poor and underclass Americans, and that bothers me. There was never ever a sanctuary city reserved for poor Americans. That boggles my mind. It's racism, if you notice? Really? How? That is another matter. It comes down to wealthy assholes exploiting poor assholes. Sorry kids. Not some glorified causes or virtues.

Last edited:
I speak for the downtrodden and dispossessed. I see illegal aliens getting special treatment that should be reserved for the poor and underclass Americans, and that bothers me. There was never ever a sanctuary city reserved for poor Americans. That boggles my mind. It's racism if you notice? Really? It comes down to wealthy assholes exploiting poor assholes. Sorry kids. Not some glorified causes or virtues.
Well if the people in Appalachia or Detroit would move anywhere the jobs are like illegals do maybe I’d agree.

Since illegal immigration is down why aren’t companies sending recruiters into Chicago and Newark?

I speak for the downtrodden and dispossessed. I see illegal aliens getting special treatment that should be reserved for the poor and underclass Americans, and that bothers me. There was never ever a sanctuary city reserved for poor Americans. That boggles my mind. It's racism if you notice? Really? It comes down to wealthy assholes exploiting poor assholes. Sorry kids. Not some glorified causes or virtues.
Well if the people in Appalachia or Detroit would move anywhere the jobs are like illegals do maybe I’d agree.

Since illegal immigration is down why aren’t companies sending recruiters into Chicago and Newark?
I have seen entire cities taken over by invaders from Mexico, but wow, it's not a problem . Yeah. I am just exaggerating things. We have come to normalize illegal immigration, sort of like a lobster in ever warming pot of water never notices the ever rising temperature of the water. And then there's the sanctuary cities issue. Nobody got to vote on that, as far as I can tell. It was never put up to a vote. It just magically happened one day or the other. Explain that to me. How the hell does something so significant like sanctuary city status just sort of just "HAPPEN"? Just out of the blue? POOF? No referendums, no house bill this or that, no public awareness. Bamm! Sanctuary cities for illegal aliens. Like someone turned on a light switch. No public consent, no debate, nothing.

Last edited:

I have seen entire cities taken over by invaders from Mexico, but wow, it's not a problem . Yeah. I am just exaggerating things. We have come to normalize illegal immigration, sort of like a lobster in ever warming pot of water never notices the ever rising temperature of the water. And then there's the sanctuary cities issue. Nobody got to vote on that, as far as I can tell. It was never put up to a vote. It just magically happened one day or the other. Explain that to me. How the hell does something so significant like sanctuary city status just sort of just "HAPPEN"? Just out of the blue? POOF? No referendums, no house bill this or that, no public awareness. Bamm! Sanctuary cities for illegal aliens. Like someone turned on a light switch. No public consent, no debate, nothing.
You should worry more about sanctuary corporations. They employ the illegal. We go after them more you’ll see illegals go.

Maybe the new Supreme Court will take up the issue?

You should worry more about sanctuary corporations. They employ the illegal. We go after them more you’ll see illegals go.

Why not go after both?

Who says I am not? I have posted here and other boards for over 10 years. Some of them were nasty some were nice. But the basic question remains. This is a democracy, does anyone remember any kind of referendum or vote whether your state, county or local municipality was to be a sanctuary from federal immigration laws? Anyone? It never happened where I live. Mexicans are taking over, it's to the benefit of the wealthy. Not so much middle , lower or poor class Americans. Does our vote count? As if we are asked...

I see Americans living in squalor in tents along the Platte river. They are trash. Anyone ride the bike path to the Confluence park in down town Denver ? I have, thirty tears ago, it was a forlorn and pastural scene almost. I have sketches of that time. Forgotten and ignored. Now, it is the last bastion of the homeless, those poor bastards dispossessed by illegals we pretend aren't dispossessed. Funny that. I see them, I am almost to the point of living with them. Think of me, next time you don't see me posting anymore. I will be either dead or on the Platte.

Last edited:

Why not go after both?
Right. But they won't go after the sactuary corporations so worrying about sanctuary cities is pointless.

Then when a Republican gets caught hiring an illegal all they say is, "he gave me fake ID" and Republicans defend the illegal employer. So illegal employers have a ready made excuse anytime they get caught. "He gave me a fake ID".

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspe...rder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

The illegal immigrant who allegedly killed college student Mollie Tibbetts had worked for years at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

Are there sactuary cities in Iowa? Probably not but there are sanctuary corporations there.

Cristhian Rivera — the 24-year-old man who is suspected of murdering Tibbetts while she was out jogging — was an “employee in good standing” at Yarrabee Farms, which is owned by the family of former Iowa official Craig Lang

“This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government’s E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing,” the statement read.

That is a lie. They did not use E Verify. But you Republicans will come rushing to the corporations defense like you always do. Later they admitted

The farm that hired 24 year old Cristhian Rivera, who is charged with the first degree murder of Mollie Tibbetts, says they didn't use the federal government's e-verify system when they hired Rivera.

Dane Lang says that Yarrabee Farms in Brooklyn used a different system to verify his social security number, and that was mistaken to be the e-verify system by employees of the farm.

Fuck them. They should lose that business and they should go to jail. It's that fucking important. Otherwise, stop complaining. These illegal employers are what bring illegals to this country. Wake the fuck up!!!

Who says I am not? I have posted here and other boards for over 10 years. Some of them were nasty some were nice. But the basic question remains. This is a democracy, does anyone remember any kind of referendum or vote whether your state, county or local municipality was to be a sanctuary from federal immigration laws? Anyone? It never happened where I live. Mexicans are taking over, it's to the benefit of the wealthy. Not so much middle , lower or poor class Americans. Does our vote count? As if we are asked...
Iowa has no santuary cities but that illegal who killed Mollie Tibbetts was working for 4 years in Iowa.

Forum List

Back