🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

While you weren't watching...

Jobs coming back, making other countries pay their fair share just a couple right off. Oh and he isn't going around the world apologizing for american greatness, like your manchild transgender did.

Plants closing because of his tariffs. Calling our allies stupid. Calling African countries shitholes, call foreign leaders childish names.

Obama made no apology tour.

The next president will have to.
lol No plants are closing because of the tariffs, but a lot of plants are remaining in the US because of Trump's tax cuts and trade policies, and with only a few exceptions, the business community is very optimistic about Trump and all the workers who gave up hope and left the workforce during the Obama years have come back and found jobs because of Trump's economic policies. If saving American jobs causes some hurt feelings overseas, that's ok.
Oh really?

Here, let me Google that for you.
Try googling it for yourself and then see if you can respond with something of substance.
Lol, I googled it for you. Read some.of the stuff at the link.
In other words, you have nothing to say on the topic.

Plants closing because of his tariffs. Calling our allies stupid. Calling African countries shitholes, call foreign leaders childish names.

lol No plants are closing because of the tariffs, but a lot of plants are remaining in the US because of Trump's tax cuts and trade policies, and with only a few exceptions, the business community is very optimistic about Trump and all the workers who gave up hope and left the workforce during the Obama years have come back and found jobs because of Trump's economic policies. If saving American jobs causes some hurt feelings overseas, that's ok.
Oh really?

Try googling it for yourself and then see if you can respond with something of substance.
I know the economy hasn't done this good since 1969 and he says it's not doing great. Lol, what a dumbass.

`
screen_shot_2018-09-28_at_12.24.14_pm1.jpg

Explain how it is a giveaway?
Nobles need not pay taxes by thom Hartman. Google and read it

Or you could just answer the question

Oh really?

My link will do the talking.

S
Oh really?

I know the economy hasn't done this good since 1969 and he says it's not doing great. Lol, what a dumbass.
That's a nice straw man, better be careful though, it looks pretty unstable.

You voted for a fraud, business cheat, adulterer, women groper so really STFU>
He is making america great again. So we know why you're against him.
Your perception of "great" is at odds with Webster's.
Jobs coming back, making other countries pay their fair share just a couple right off. Oh and he isn't going around the world apologizing for american greatness, like your manchild transgender did.
Lol, job growth has actually slowed under tRump, and all he did was reaffirm President Obama's demand that the UN members bring their contributions up by 2024.

So no. He didn't do those things.

Also, this "apology tour" crap has been debunked and discredited 6 ways from Sunday. You kids need some new material.
Liberalism is a mental disease, and you prove it. Oh and yes the little transgender apologized for our greatness, and the economy is boomingno matter what you say.View attachment 219432
Remember those Obama daysView attachment 219433

Yeah, because you have to believe in magic and fairytales to believe Trump has anything to do with it.

• President Trump recently remarked on the second quarter GDP figures and the state of the economy.
  • While the economy continues to recover and add
  • jobs, many of Trump's remarks were either false or exaggerated.
  • Trump exaggerated everything from so-called 'unprecedented GDP growth,' to the assertions he made over his own effect on job growth.
5b5f5c16dce2e921008b475f-750.jpg

5b5f5ccc0ce5f51f008b489f-750-590.jpg

5b5f5d0d80eb3536008b47c7-750-554.jpg

5b5f5d5ddcee303b118b47ae-750-591.jpg

FACT CHECK: Who Gets Credit For The Booming U.S. Economy?

Oh really?

In other words, you have nothing to say on the subject.

S
Nope, the economy is booming no matter how you try to twist and lie about it.

He is making america great again. So we know why you're against him.
Lol, job growth has actually slowed under tRump, and all he did was reaffirm President Obama's demand that the UN members bring their contributions up by 2024.

Also, this "apology tour" crap has been debunked and discredited 6 ways from Sunday. You kids need some new material.
Liberalism is a mental disease, and you prove it. Oh and yes the little transgender apologized for our greatness, and the economy is boomingno matter what you say.View attachment 219432

Yeah, because you have to believe in magic and fairytales to believe Trump has anything to do with it.

• President Trump recently remarked on the second quarter GDP figures and the state of the economy.
  • Trump exaggerated everything from so-called 'unprecedented GDP growth,' to the assertions he made over his own effect on job growth.

41636688_739340256408152_6276442722773499904_n.jpg

View attachment 219445

So, are you saying Trump is blowing the America people?

View attachment 219445

Nope he is helping all american, and you're the idiot that hates it. Lol

View attachment 219445

Nope he is helping all american, and you're the idiot that hates it. Lol

Trump's tariffs have cost me ob=ver %$10,000.00 you fucking idiot.

He is running up the debt. He is alienating our allies, But hey, he gave you a couple hundred dollars - that he borrowed from you and you are thrilled.

Stupid people

In other words, you have nothing to say on the subject.
LoL, what's the problem here? Can you not read? Internet service too slow? Fear of Google?

Seriously, wtf?

S
Nope, the economy is booming no matter how you try to twist and lie about it.
Please point out where I said the economy isn't doing well.

I'll wait.

Explain how it is a giveaway?
Nobles need not pay taxes by thom Hartman. Google and read it

Or you could just answer the question
It’s an op ed on what happens to the middle class when the rich don’t pay taxes. It’s a giveaway because they already aren’t paying enough. Not since Reagan

Watch carefully as hypocrites like this ^^^^ never, ever volunteer to pay more in taxes themselves despite declaring himself "rich" :lol: at every turn.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: NOBODY is watching. I am, god maybe. This is a moral issue. Or perhaps more transcendent . A mere human being sees what you do. Joe on the street. Speed in school zone. Drink and drive, speed and cheat and, steal, while you are at it. Go ahead, be an asshole. Do whatever you think you can get away with. You ran down a dog last Wednesday? That was my dog. Asshole. Karma will run you over in the end.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: NOBODY is watching. I am, god maybe. This is a moral issue. Or perhaps more transcendent . A mere human being sees what you do. Joe on the street. Speed in school zone. Drink and drive, speed lie and cheat and, steal, while you are at it. Go ahead, be an asshole. Do whatever you think you can get away with. You ran down a dog last Wednesday? That was my dog. Asshole. Karma will run you over in the end.
It’ll run us all over eventually.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: NOBODY is watching. I am, god maybe. This is a moral issue. Or perhaps more transcendent . A mere human being sees what you do. Joe on the street. Speed in school zone. Drink and drive, speed lie and cheat and, steal, while you are at it. Go ahead, be an asshole. Do whatever you think you can get away with. You ran down a dog last Wednesday? That was my dog. Asshole. Karma will run you over in the end.
It’ll run us all over eventually.
beware of the dogma, its name is karma.

I think the worst part of a tax cut for Democrats is they can't get an entitlement raise.

Forum List

Back