Whimpering and disgusting Kasich: Trump's behavior in Mueller report shows 'America deserves better'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) on Saturday excoriated President Trump over details in special counsel Robert Mueller's report, declaring that "America deserves better."

Kasich, who is mulling launching a Republican presidential primary challenge to Trump in 2020, tweeted that Trump's behavior in the Mueller report "is more than disappointing."

"It’s unacceptable & not behavior we should expect from our president. It's worse than I've seen in my career observing & working with presidents or public officials," he wrote.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Meanwhile. ..“John Kasich is a stubborn guy who eats like a slob.”- President Trump...Trump is right again!

upload_2019-4-20_15-44-40.jpeg

Rinos are funny...but not worth shit....

Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) on Saturday excoriated President Trump over details in special counsel Robert Mueller's report, declaring that "America deserves better."

Kasich, who is mulling launching a Republican presidential primary challenge to Trump in 2020, tweeted that Trump's behavior in the Mueller report "is more than disappointing."

"It’s unacceptable & not behavior we should expect from our president. It's worse than I've seen in my career observing & working with presidents or public officials," he wrote.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Meanwhile. ..“John Kasich is a stubborn guy who eats like a slob.”- President Trump...Trump is right again!

Fuck that RINO.

RINO's are a freaking dime a dozen these days and my bet is that none of them have the balls to actually promote a primary even if they have the support of the media and some democrat organizations. It's a sign that the DNC clown car has no confidence in their own laughable lineup.

Forum List

Back