Whistleblower’s Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists If They Publish His Name

It doesn't mean you're free to break the law.

It's very illegal for anyone to disclose the name of a whistleblower. Which is why no reputable news outlet will do such a thing. Nor would a reputable news outlet disclose the name of someone without proof.

There's no proof that this is the right person. He's getting death threats and may not even be involved.

Do you really believe that a totally innocent person should endure that?

Do you know what innocent until proven guilty means?
They do not care. If he is killed they will celebrate.
I think that's what you want to believe. Nobody wants him dead, however, perhaps, if its found that this was all a planned event because of his ties with the democrats, I think perhaps he should at least be reprimanded.

What if it wasn’t planned? No evidence to support that claim.
He ain't a whistle blower. He is a brennan spy. He is a seditious bureaucrat who decided that he doesn't like the fact that the voters decided they don't like having a bureaucratic class who feel they are above the constitution, and the voters.
He is a whistle blower, we can't do this cafeteria style and pick choose who we think should or not be considered a whistleblower. Dangerous precedent.

No, he's not. The whistleblower laws are very specific and he doesn't qualify in any respect.
Yes they are specific and yes he does qualify. What specific law disqualifies him?

The form was changed the same time the report was filed, and he contacted shitts staff prior to filing anything with the IG. He also had lawyers draft the report and included news reports. Also he hadn't worked in the WH since 2017, all coincidences, I think not, too well choreographed.

1. A FORM cannot change the law.

2. Lawyers did not draft the report.

3. He contacted the Intelligence Commitee, which is a normal procedure in regards to this.

Whistleblower drafted complaint 'entirely on their own,' attorney says

"The Whistleblower drafted the Complaint entirely on their own. Legal counsel Andrew Bakaj provided guidance on process but was not involved in the drafting of the document and did not review it in advance," Mark Zaid, an attorney for the whistleblower, told ABC News. "In fact, none of the legal team saw the Complaint until it was publicly released by Congress. To be unequivocally clear, no Member or congressional staff had any input into or reviewed the Complaint before it was submitted to the Intelligence Community Inspector General."

According to a spokesperson for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, the whistleblower contacted the committee before raising concerns about alleged wrongdoing with the intelligence community inspector general.

"Like other whistleblowers have done before and since under Republican and Democratic-controlled Committees, the whistleblower contacted the Committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the Intelligence Community," Patrick Boland, the spokesman, wrote in a statement. "Consistent with the Committee's longstanding procedures, Committee staff appropriately advised the whistleblower to contact an Inspector General and to seek legal counsel."

Yeah, that's a great story, I wonder if they would say the same under oath?

They do not care. If he is killed they will celebrate.
I think that's what you want to believe. Nobody wants him dead, however, perhaps, if its found that this was all a planned event because of his ties with the democrats, I think perhaps he should at least be reprimanded.

He is a whistle blower, we can't do this cafeteria style and pick choose who we think should or not be considered a whistleblower. Dangerous precedent.

No, he's not. The whistleblower laws are very specific and he doesn't qualify in any respect.
Yes they are specific and yes he does qualify. What specific law disqualifies him?

The form was changed the same time the report was filed, and he contacted shitts staff prior to filing anything with the IG. He also had lawyers draft the report and included news reports. Also he hadn't worked in the WH since 2017, all coincidences, I think not, too well choreographed.

3. He contacted the Intelligence Commitee, which is a normal procedure in regards to this.

"The Whistleblower drafted the Complaint entirely on their own. Legal counsel Andrew Bakaj provided guidance on process but was not involved in the drafting of the document and did not review it in advance," Mark Zaid, an attorney for the whistleblower, told ABC News. "In fact, none of the legal team saw the Complaint until it was publicly released by Congress. To be unequivocally clear, no Member or congressional staff had any input into or reviewed the Complaint before it was submitted to the Intelligence Community Inspector General."

According to a spokesperson for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, the whistleblower contacted the committee before raising concerns about alleged wrongdoing with the intelligence community inspector general.

"Like other whistleblowers have done before and since under Republican and Democratic-controlled Committees, the whistleblower contacted the Committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the Intelligence Community," Patrick Boland, the spokesman, wrote in a statement. "Consistent with the Committee's longstanding procedures, Committee staff appropriately advised the whistleblower to contact an Inspector General and to seek legal counsel."

Makes more sense then the rubbish you are claiming.

What did they change in the whistleblower laws?

Yes one can the veracity and the political views held by a supposed whistle-blower are pertinent to the testimony given.
The political views of the whistleblower are irrelevant if it is corroborated.

Why did you never care before?
Be specific and CITE with a link and a quote with the witness that corroborated that Trump did anything illegal.
If we are going to be SPECIFIC let’s start with an accurate premise.

The testimony given has supported what the whistle blower stated.

No one, included the whistleblower has made a determination of illegality. That is going to be up to others.
You can not link to a single person nor their supposed testimony that corroborates the supposed whistle Blower and yet you keep claiming it happened, either provide the links or shut up you lying asshole.
You did not ask me for that (you lying asshole).

You can now present hearsay evidence for one thing. Illegal in a Court of law, but totally okay in schitt for brains kangaroo court.

You can now present hearsay evidence for one thing. Illegal in a Court of law, but totally okay in schitt for brains kangaroo court.

Show me exactly where the law was changed.

I won't believe a damn thing coming form the house intel committee or any witness until I see indisputable proof. shitt lied for years claiming he had more than circumstantial evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. He has yet to provide a damn thing, and the Muller report bitch slapped him.

Last edited:

I won't believe a damn thing coming for the house intel committee or any witness until I see indisputable proof. shitt lied for years claiming he had more than circumstantial evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. He has yet to provide a damn thing, and the Muller report bitch slapped him.

Bitchslapped Trump too.

Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella. Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric
Ciaramella.Eric .Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.
Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.Eric Ciaramella.

Alleged Identity Of Whistleblower Leaked; Whistleblower's Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists

In June 2017 Cernovich predicted “ “Nothing in his résumé indicates that Ciaramella will put America First. His entire life arc indicates he will sabotage Trump and leak information to the press whenever possible.”

Prescient.

First link to a witness that corroborates your whistle-blowers claims. You can not and keep lying about it. Further more if Trump did nothing ILLEGAL guess what RETARD HE as PRESIDENT DETERMINES Foreign policy and action.

I won't believe a damn thing coming for the house intel committee or any witness until I see indisputable proof. shitt lied for years claiming he had more than circumstantial evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. He has yet to provide a damn thing, and the Muller report bitch slapped him.

Bitchslapped Trump too.

Really, do tell. LMAO

Btw the article in which Cernovich made the prediction has been moved to the Memory Hole. When Medium digitally executed scores of writers in late 2017 they erased all the articles and links as is their Orwellian habit.
But they leave ghostly breadcrumbs and you can find reference to his prediction here Trump’s Trolls Are Waging War on America’s Civil Servants

Alleged Identity Of Whistleblower Leaked; Whistleblower's Lawyers Release Statement Threatening Journalists
Threatening them with what? What law have they broken if they do?

So how many death threats do you imagine this guy has gotten? I know practically all of them are just you keyboard commandos talking tough but there are some of you who would murder this guy with a smile.
What's your point?

Wait, what happened to freedom of the press? If they have the name, they should release the name. Inquiring minds want to know. And I don't care about his family and friends. I do think he should be required to testify as a significant witness for this whole impeachment circus.

You mean like how National Enquirer should have published the interview with the Playboy model who had sex with married Donald Trump- but buried it at Trump's request?

You mean that free press?
In that case all actions were entirely voluntary. Government didn't censor anyone.

You're in the same class of douchebags that says Facebook should censor conservatives, aren't you?

Wait, what happened to freedom of the press? If they have the name, they should release the name. Inquiring minds want to know. And I don't care about his family and friends. I do think he should be required to testify as a significant witness for this whole impeachment circus.

You mean like how National Enquirer should have published the interview with the Playboy model who had sex with married Donald Trump- but buried it at Trump's request?

You mean that free press?

Do you know what "free" means?

It doesn't mean you're free to break the law.

It's very illegal for anyone to disclose the name of a whistleblower. Which is why no reputable news outlet will do such a thing. Nor would a reputable news outlet disclose the name of someone without proof.

There's no proof that this is the right person. He's getting death threats and may not even be involved.

Do you really believe that a totally innocent person should endure that?

Do you know what innocent until proven guilty means?
No it's not, turd. It's only illegal for certain government employees to release his identity. The rest of use are free to do whatever we like.

First link to a witness that corroborates your whistle-blowers claims. You can not and keep lying about it. Further more if Trump did nothing ILLEGAL guess what RETARD HE as PRESIDENT DETERMINES Foreign policy and action.

GOP argues whistleblower's name must be public

Democrats and the whistleblower’s attorney also note that other witnesses testifying in the investigation have confirmed allegations in the person’s initial complaint. Some have even offered new information that goes well beyond the whistleblower’s initial claims.

The foreign service officials who have testified privately in support of the whistleblower’s charges have eroded GOP arguments that the initial account is unreliable because it was learned secondhand, say Democrats, who contend the whistleblower's testimony is now superfluous to their investigation.

“Because we have corroborated everything the whistleblower has alleged, having the whistleblower testify would put the whistleblower's life in serious jeopardy,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), a member of the Intelligence Committee, told CNN this week. “And so the question is, … is that person's life worth less than being redundant? And our position right now is that it's not.”

What We Know About the Trump-Ukraine Investigation

The messages, released by the House committees spearheading the impeachment investigation, appear to corroborate the account of the still anonymous whistleblower who touched off the impeachment inquiry into Trump’s alleged efforts to strong-arm Ukraine into investigating the president’s 2020 Democratic challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Alexander Vindman is the latest impeachment inquiry witness to give damaging testimony for Trump

Overall, Vindman is just the latest in what’s become a parade of administration officials corroborating and elaborating on the complaint originally put forward by an anonymous whistleblower in August. He’s also a decorated veteran — and, apparently, Trump supporters are worried enough about what he’s saying to attack his background.

Are you one of those retards that think it is ok for a president to withhold congressional authorized military aid to a foreign country in an attempt to pressure them to publically announce they are “investigating” his personal political rival using a specially written script he provided?

Or...is it ok because it is your guy?

Foreign Policy or Abuse of Power?

GOP argues whistleblower's name must be public

Democrats and the whistleblower’s attorney also note that other witnesses testifying in the investigation have confirmed allegations in the person’s initial complaint. Some have even offered new information that goes well beyond the whistleblower’s initial claims.

The foreign service officials who have testified privately in support of the whistleblower’s charges have eroded GOP arguments that the initial account is unreliable because it was learned secondhand, say Democrats, who contend the whistleblower's testimony is now superfluous to their investigation.

“Because we have corroborated everything the whistleblower has alleged, having the whistleblower testify would put the whistleblower's life in serious jeopardy,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), a member of the Intelligence Committee, told CNN this week. “And so the question is, … is that person's life worth less than being redundant? And our position right now is that it's not.”

What We Know About the Trump-Ukraine Investigation

The messages, released by the House committees spearheading the impeachment investigation, appear to corroborate the account of the still anonymous whistleblower who touched off the impeachment inquiry into Trump’s alleged efforts to strong-arm Ukraine into investigating the president’s 2020 Democratic challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Alexander Vindman is the latest impeachment inquiry witness to give damaging testimony for Trump

Overall, Vindman is just the latest in what’s become a parade of administration officials corroborating and elaborating on the complaint originally put forward by an anonymous whistleblower in August. He’s also a decorated veteran — and, apparently, Trump supporters are worried enough about what he’s saying to attack his background.

Are you one of those retards that think it is ok for a president to withhold congressional authorized military aid to a foreign country in an attempt to pressure them to publically announce they are “investigating” his personal political rival using a specially written script he provided?

Or...is it ok because it is your guy?

Foreign Policy or Abuse of Power?
Swallwell is the biggest dumbass in Congress, and Piece of Schiff is arguing that we don't need the whistleblower, not Republicans.

Who cares?
Others have proved his story?
Don't tell me daily caller?
Having transcripts trumps any lie you want to push.

EVERYTHING that whistleblower complaint claimed was confirmed by testimony to Congress and public BY NUMEROUS ADMINISTRATION MEMBERS and White House released documents.

Conversations about whistleblower at this point is nothing but another deplorable Republican sideshow for their weak-in-the-head constituency.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back