white children made to bow to blacks children in class room

the black racism is getting thicker and thicker. glad the racist teacher was fired. if this was done the other way around blacks would be pissed. and of course the teacher is black.
Some idiot leftist said this didn't happen. I posted a thread about this loser last week. They better fire him.

I'd be mad as fuck if I was one of their parents. My kids wouldn't bow to anyone. Especially to an nword.

If anyone has to bow to anyone it should the blacks. They are lucky they were born here. A black born in a non white country is most likely not going to have a very good life. They are lucky they get to live in a western white based
country.

Don't you already bow to Jews?
Or do yall just make up those conspiracies to deal with your own insecurities?
Nature eventually evens out everything and then goes to excess hurting and killing the innocent whether of one ethnic or cultural group or their own. On every populated continent.

White kid's coming from broken home's are also causing severe issue's in public schools, so it all depends on the geographies and majorities within the make up of the communities that inturn makes up the characteristics of the individual's being dealt with, wherefore certain character's can definitely stand out more than other's depending on the make up of the populaces within the area's, and the trouble's they harbor within..... Usually troubled kid's are found when economic issue's are overwhelming in a community, and God is being Denied in the majority of a community.

Many teacher's have left their professions or have transferred to other school's because of the problem's a school might be having with problem children, otherwise children who aren't coming to learn, but are coming instead to intimidate and to disrupt.

School's have lost their abilities to teach and keep the peace, and it's because of the problem's that government and SOCIETY has placed around them and within them. Fact
show me a video of a white kid beating up a teacher? they are the ones who generally do high school shootings. we have the tools and the knowledge to help kids with mental problems. but society refuses to do it. That is why these crimes happen. Into days world it is acceptable for parents and kids to be kept in dark to what is going on with kid. It is abuse to let them have a issues like this and not diagnose and help treat them. The kid gets the worst of it. I know from experience.

I'd be mad as fuck if I was one of their parents. My kids wouldn't bow to anyone. Especially to an nword.

If anyone has to bow to anyone it should the blacks. They are lucky they were born here. A black born in a non white country is most likely not going to have a very good life. They are lucky they get to live in a western white based
country.
don't blame you.

show me a video of a white kid beating up a teacher? they are the ones who generally do high school shootings. we have the tools and the knowledge to help kids with mental problems. but society refuses to do it. That is why these crimes happen. Into days world it is acceptable for parents and kids to be kept in dark to what is going on with kid. It is abuse to let them have a issues like this and not diagnose and help treat them. The kid gets the worst of it. I know from experience.
No video's, but my grandkids got some stories to tell for sure. Maybe not beat them up as I recall in the stories, but pull weapon's and curse them out have been some of the issue's found in these stories I've been told.

the black racism is getting thicker and thicker. glad the racist teacher was fired. if this was done the other way around blacks would be pissed. and of course the teacher is black.
Just more pussy ass bitch white people raging up another false outrage.

Just more pussy ass bitch white people raging up another false outrage.
Is the story true or not ? If it is, then how about you commenting on the story instead of running your mouth in a derogatory way like that ? Either participate in a responsible manor or direct your anger towards the person you got an issue with. The report button still works, so how about you using it.

Is the story true or not ? If it is, then how about you commenting on the story instead of running your mouth in a derogatory way like that ? Either participate in a responsible manor or direct your anger towards the person you got an issue with. The report button still works, so how about you using it.
Was any context offered?

Or was this just more manufactured phax outrage for the crackers to keep watching.

No video's, but my grandkids got some stories to tell for sure. Maybe not beat them up as I recall in the stories, but pull weapon's and curse them out have been some of the issue's found in these stories I've been told.

were they shop lifting or doing something first? That is usually the case. I do not blame them , what do you expect the way blacks are treating whites today and blacks commit more crime then any other race. Over 60 percent of the crime in the us is done by blacks and over 90 percent of it is violent. 10,000 blacks die a year and 90 percent by their own people. People are reacting danger your race is doing. If need to worry about this shit their causing not what other races are doing. just pathetic.

were they shop lifting or doing something first? That is usually the case. I do not blame them , what do you expect the way blacks are treating whites today and blacks commit more crime then any other race. Over 60 percent of the crime in the us is done by blacks and over 90 percent of it is violent. 10,000 blacks die a year and 90 percent by their own people. People are reacting danger your race is doing. If need to worry about this shit their causing not what other races are doing. just pathetic.
Bullshit racist

It's well known that some communities and people have issue's that are bad for sure, and those people need to address those issue's big time, especially in Chicago and places like that.

However, as long as there are black's that live productive great live's in America, otherwise the same as many white's do also, then I will stand up for any and all races of citizen's who live a non-violent humble clean lifestyle, and try to do the best that they can in life any day of the week.

Not a racist here, so if it is that you might be one, and it's because you have some idea that black's are all the same, then we will disagree on that note.

Like I said before, the black community needs to police itself, and separate itself from those that might not be good for them. White people can't fix the problem's in the black community (fact), and if they try they end up getting set up if not super careful these days.

It's well known that some communities and people have issue's that are bad for sure, and those people need to address those issue's big time, especially in Chicago and places like that.

However, as long as there are black's that live productive great live's in America, otherwise the same as many white's do also, then I will stand up for any and all races of citizen's who live a non-violent humble clean lifestyle, and try to do the best that they can in life any day of the week.

Not a racist here, so if it is that you might be one, and it's because you have some idea that black's are all the same, then we will disagree on that note.

Like I said before, the black community needs to police itself, and separate itself from those that might not be good for them. White people can't fix the problem's in the black community (fact), and if they try they end up getting set up if not super careful these days.
White communities have shitty white people too.

Like florida with opioids and meth.

I'm an old man who got older(never grew up) in da South.
We had to do the same thing in a class.
It was right after P.E and before shop.
It was "Shackle 101". Maintaining and operations of safe shackling.

i agree . thy need fix themselves. as long as they choose to not see the truth their will be no fix.

i agree . thy need fix themselves. as long as they choose to not see the truth their will be no fix.
Would help if they or anyone else for that matter would quit following leftist or liberals or whatever they want to be called these days.. Fact........ The truth is only found in Christ our Lord and Saviour. AMEN.

Forum List

Back