White House Counterterror Chief: “Confrontational” Children Could be Terrorists

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
White House counterterrorism and Homeland Security adviser Lisa Monaco gave a speech this week in which she urged parents to watch their children for signs of “confrontational” behavior which could be an indication of them becoming terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jwwXG1KpnDY]White House Tells Parents: Children Could Be Terrorists! - YouTube[/ame]

I always thought my nephew was going to be president or an international terrorist, he became a lawyer, so I guess the question is still open.

"Confrontational": Adamant in refusal to pledge allegiance to Der New Messiah!

Reminds me of when a local police officer visited our house to inform me that my eleven year old had refused to participate in a DARE activity at school. He just 'wanted me to know'. Uh-huh....

I just said "Yeah, he's a good kid. We've taught him to think for himself."

"Confrontational": Adamant in refusal to pledge allegiance to Der New Messiah!

Reminds me of when a local police officer visited our house to inform me that my eleven year old had refused to participate in a DARE activity at school. He just 'wanted me to know'. Uh-huh....

I just said "Yeah, he's a good kid. We've taught him to think for himself."

lol

White House counterterrorism and Homeland Security adviser Lisa Monaco gave a speech this week in which she urged parents to watch their children for signs of “confrontational” behavior which could be an indication of them becoming terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jwwXG1KpnDY]White House Tells Parents: Children Could Be Terrorists! - YouTube[/ame]

I tried your video but it is just an ignorant rant and it I don't want to hear some ignorant fucker pontificate. If you want to claim that something was said, then post a link where the person is being quoted.

Your Op is about as weak as it gets. Please spend a little more time and try to present something coherent.

Forum List

Back