White House deletes fact-checked tweet...

and you are a zero.
You Keep trying this ^^^^^

Accept it or NOT,
I'm very successful,
61, retired, working Part Time to supplement income.
HUGE retirement account that I will probably NEVER touch and leave to my FAMILY. Are you ok with these FACTS ^^^^^^

It's OK that you think I'm a loser.
It would just be nice of you could acknowledge FACTS.
I'm NOT lying.

Where's the LIE?

Biden is indeed the Leader, providing Leadership.

Wow, get upset about seniors getting some breaks.
Typical contard.
haha yeah he lead us to record inflation and COLA on SS is tied to inflation…so yes he lead us to record inflation and this is yet another bad result he’s trying to spin

How did I confuse social media sites?
Where in USMB, did you find the cut and paste that you sent in post #20 in answer to MarathonMikes post, dumbfuck. Now admit it--you've never held a teaching credential in your entire fucking useless life. Go clean up the mess on aisle 20, that is all you're good for.

Very successful people don't have to supplement their incomes after retirement, dumb fuck.
Your Jealously is Noted.
Why Can't I work, to supplement my income?
I have $800,000 in invested funds, And I choose NOT to draw those at this time.

If you had some idea, about being 61 and drawing from your IRA, you might understand.
I could draw from my Roth, without paying taxes, but I don't need it.

I choose to work Part-Time at $83 per hour, rather than draw from an IRA and pay a penalty. Being 61, I can't draw SS.

So suck it loser.
I have thought out my retirement plan, something you have no idea about.

Where in USMB, did you find the cut and paste that you sent in post #20 in answer to MarathonMikes post, dumbfuck. Now admit it--you've never held a teaching credential in your entire fucking useless life. Go clean up the mess on aisle 20, that is all you're good for.
Are that much of a simpleton, that you can't problem solve for yourself?

I'm thinking the answer is.......you are a lazy fucking keyboard warrior.

Your Jealously is Noted.
Why Can't I work, to supplement my income?
I have $800,000 in invested funds, And I choose NOT to draw those at this time.
Successful people also don't feel the need to try to convince others of their success, moron. You must really work on your self-esteem. Isn't that what you supposedly were teaching to our youth? You're a fucking lying moron.
I have thought out my retirement plan, something you have no idea about.
I've been retired for 15 years moron.

You'd have to ask them.

I think it is more important to ask why they put it out in the first place. The fact that Joe raised the SS income for seniors--social security being something you want to get rid of--speaks for itself.
Joe didn't raise anything except inflation. He had no say in the increase. It's in a 1972 law signed by Nixon, your raving lunatic.

Forum List

Back