White House deletes fact-checked tweet...

SS went up under Biden
You want to get rid of social security.
And you think about pedophilia quite a bit...I think you have mental problems.

Those facts.
So you can't show us WTF your Vegetable Messiah did to make SS go up.

Got it.

SS went up under Biden
Due to NIXON'S SS COLA adjustment. BTW, that statement ^^^ is inaccurate. SS increased by 2.8% this year. Inflation is up 8.5%. That is a net LOSS OF 5.7% for SS recipients and that is not taking into account the inevitable increase in Medicare premiums that always accompanies a rise in SS. Thanks for playing, but you are wrong again---as usual. DOH.

Thanks for admitting your President has helped seniors. Thanks also for admitting you want to get rid of social security.

Mental illness? Yes you do. Why are you so hung up on talking about pedophilia?
Hahahahaha!

You are an idiot. You can't show us a single thing your Vegetable Messiah did to get SS recipients this increase other than his massive inflation.

And I said nothing about getting rid of SS, Simp. You are a mindless drone who regurgitates any Dimtard talking point you are fed.

You Can't stand that Joe got this done for seniors...
How? List what he did to get them this increase in SS other than his massive inflation which has more than eaten up the increase, Simp.

Oh, and bring links.

This is fun. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey everyone! Inflation is so bad we had to raise social security because a dollar buys MUCH LESS THAN IN JAN 2021.

Fucking Biden WH….Good Lord.

They know you cult fucks are dumb as shit.

You Keep trying this ^^^^^

Accept it or NOT,
I'm very successful,
61, retired, working Part Time to supplement income.
HUGE retirement account that I will probably NEVER touch and leave to my FAMILY. Are you ok with these FACTS ^^^^^^

It's OK that you think I'm a loser.
It would just be nice of you could acknowledge FACTS.
I'm NOT lying.
About yourself, no.

Imagine that….BIDEN’S White House actually FACT CHECKED.

Twitter is already better.

How many of you dumb fucking cultists bought the lie that Biden’s leadership is why social security payments increased?

Forum List

Back