White House deletes fact-checked tweet...

I dislike the communist governing party that is running the state of WA--including the educational system that you have had a hand in corrupting--if we are to believe anything that you post.
Please stay away.
We are doing fine without you.
Enjoy your little place you define as Your Utopia.

Okay, name the specific action that Biden took that caused the increase in SS payments.
I said Biden was our Leader.
It's true, no matter how much you hate it.
Biden being leader, provides Leadership.

(R) want to take away SS, it's a Ponzi scheme they say.
Biden is protecting our right to the money we put into SS.

Enough said.

I said Biden was our Leader.
It's true, no matter how much you hate it.
Biden being leader, provides Leadership.

(R) want to take away SS, it's a Ponzi scheme they say.
Biden is protecting our right to the money we put into SS.

Enough said.

So you're a liar, thanks for the confession. :cool:

Kind of like trump taking credit for the continued trend of Low Black Unemployment, when trump did absolutely NOTHING.

It's easy to play your game.
Trump created new "Opportunity Zones". Trump did more for Black people than Obama and Clinton.

Biden is not a leader. Biden is lead. China owns him.
The POTUS is a leader, regardless if you or I like the guy.
Many foreign Nations own trump, trump jr even admitted it.
Trump created new "Opportunity Zones". Trump did more for Black people than Obama and Clinton.
Opportunity Zones....... Never heard of that talking point.
Care to clarify.

Kind of like trump taking credit for the continued trend of Low Black Unemployment, when trump did absolutely NOTHING.

It's easy to play your game.
We're not talking about Trump taking credit on Twitter. This thread is about Joe's Admin taking credit for Nixon's actions on Twitter, getting called out, then deleting said tweet in shame and embarrassment.

You know good and goddamn well he would have gotten away with that shit had users not had the ability to fact check, unlike the prior ownership's policies.

Now, cry, bitch.

Forum List

Back