White House: Republicans Fabricated Benghazi Email

the released emails from the WH support the leaked emails

they did want to scrub the talking points...they fracking deleted six of the points to cover up their screw ups...they even expressed concern, which is exactly what the leaked emails said.

it was verbatim.

when are left wingers going to stop lying?

Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims

Where's the outrage? Where's the investigation?

Funny how some of your forget how the Republicans cut the State Department's budget, particularly when it came to embassy security......

:lol:

Major Garret's report that evil Republicans altered the emails is so bogus. It's beyond funny. But it's pathetic as well.

But I guess this is what passes for liberal journalism these days.

These are who Garret says are the bad guys. Not kidding.

unnamed “Republicans on Capitol Hill.”

According to the report by chief White House correspondent Major Garrett, a quote leaked on May 10 attributed to then-Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Ben Rhodes asking that talking points related to the attack “reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department” without undermining the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) was put out by unnamed “Republicans on Capitol Hill.”

Report: Republicans were source of bogus Benghazi quotes | The Raw Story

:lmao:

Only asshole libs are going to buy into this fairy tale.

Now do me a favor and stop with the bull shit of Republican's cutting the budget because I'm really getting tired of having to take on the stupid talking point of the budget cuts.

It's a lie.

Testimony was given by Lamb last year, under oath that budget cuts had nothing to do whatsoever with the inadequate security at Benghazi.

Funny how some of your forget how the Republicans cut the State Department's budget, particularly when it came to embassy security......

And yet, the State Department had enough money to give a US embassy an electric car charging station

Forum List

Back