White Lives Matter

Is "White Lives Matter" racist?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like to go to Breast Cancer Awareness events and scream at them that they clearly hate men, because they're not rallying for all forms of cancer.

Oh wait, I don't do that, because I'm not a raging misogynist.

In a similar manner, I don't scream at BLM people, because I'm not a raging racist.

BLM is about all lives mattering ! It's calling attention to systematic racism that leads to black lives not mattering to society .

Is that such a bad thing ?

The bad thing is that you will believe anything that the hard left says.

I like to go to Breast Cancer Awareness events and scream at them that they clearly hate men, because they're not rallying for all forms of cancer.

In a similar manner, I don't scream at BLM people, because I'm not a raging racist.

Who is "screaming" at those racist folk?
We are shaking our heads and telling to fuck off until they can quit killing each other.
Oh yes, and they can forget their demands for reparations, you see THAT is what it's really about, the money.

If you support BLM, you are.

BLM is about all lives mattering ! It's calling attention to systematic racism that leads to black lives not mattering to society .

There is systematic racism in society today. It's called affirmative action. When race is used as a consideration, it's racism and discrimination.

You'd have a point if there wasn't systemic racism . Which is what AA is out to counterbalance .

Nope.
Blacks kill me blacks than any other demographic. Fuck'em until they can quit killing each other.

Now, describe todays "systemic racism", be precise.

Ok. Law enforcement. Young black men get arrested and charged for shit that young whites don't .

Ever go to frat row at a major university ? That behaivor on the other side of town gets u in court. But the rich white college kids are just having fun!

We are shaking our heads and telling to fuck off until they can quit killing each other.
Oh yes, and they can forget their demands for reparations, you see THAT is what it's really about, the money.

When they start demanding money, what they're doing is saying fuck those that they claim suffered for the money they demand. Those demanding reparations are saying they think they are owed something despite never having been slaves forcibly funded by those that never owned slaves. That's like expecting to win the lottery without ever having bought a ticket.

Why? What's wrong wit being against police brutality?

When they start demanding money, what they're doing is saying fuck those that they claim suffered for the money they demand. Those demanding reparations are saying they think they are owed something despite never having been slaves forcibly funded by those that never owned slaves. That's like expecting to win the lottery without ever having bought a ticket.
Who is demanding money and why do you fear them?

There is systematic racism in society today. It's called affirmative action. When race is used as a consideration, it's racism and discrimination.

You'd have a point if there wasn't systemic racism . Which is what AA is out to counterbalance .

Nope.
Blacks kill me blacks than any other demographic. Fuck'em until they can quit killing each other.

Ok. Law enforcement. Young black men get arrested and charged for shit that young whites don't .

Ever go to frat row at a major university ? That behaivor on the other side of town gets u in court. But the rich white college kids are just having fun!

So all law enforcement officers are white? Are you willing to say that no black officer has ever let a black go but charged a white for the same thing?

Depends on the behavior. Are you saying that every black frat house and every white frat house do exactly the same things to the same level?

Why? What's wrong wit being against police brutality?

Your problem is you think every action a police officer takes is police brutality.

That's the definition of "reparations for slavery". A demand that one group owes another group for some perceived wrongdoing.

Since my family didn't come to the U.S. until 1905, tell me what I owe a black whose ancestor was a slave.

Idiots like that don't scare me. Most of them are nothing more than a bunch of loud mouthed negroes and their supporters. My concern is that in order to pander to them, certain political ideologies, referred to as bleeding heart Liberals, will cater to them.

That's the definition of "reparations for slavery". A demand that one group owes another group for some perceived wrongdoing.
You answered neither question.

Nope.

"Young black men get arrested and charged for shit that young whites don't ."

Examples.

BLM ;)

"Reparations

We demand reparations for past and continuing harms. The government, responsible corporations and other institutions that have profited off of the harm they have inflicted on Black people."

Reparations - The Movement for Black Lives

And I fear nobody child, but it's ALWAYS about the money sweetie, ALWAYS.

You answered neither question.

Specific groups? YouGov | Overwhelming opposition to reparations for slavery and Jim Crow

With the link, go down to the heading "Reparations". An easy answer to your question is 59% of blacks saying they should get cash payments due to slavery of their ancestors.

None of those loud mouth negroes scare me. It's the idiot Democrats that pander to black voters that are willing to support it. They're called bleeding heart Liberals.

BLM ;)

"Reparations

We demand reparations for past and continuing harms. The government, responsible corporations and other institutions that have profited off of the harm they have inflicted on Black people."

YouGov | Overwhelming opposition to reparations for slavery and Jim Crow

Scroll down to the heading "Reparations". 59% of blacks think they should get cash payments for slavery having existed.

BLM ;)

"Reparations

YouGov | Overwhelming opposition to reparations for slavery and Jim Crow

Scroll down to the heading "Reparations". 59% of blacks think they should get cash payments for slavery having existed.

It's ALWAYS about the money.

Forum List

Back