White man beaten, begs for mercy in Charlotte during riots

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
A gang of human debris...That guy should have been armed and shot a couple of those scum:mad:

Did that car drive the animals (of color) away? Looks like the beginning of a scene from Death Wish.

I'm hoping the outcome will be the same real soon!

Did that car drive the animals (of color) away? Looks like the beginning of a scene from Death Wish.

I'm hoping the outcome will be the same real soon!

Those poor black boys must have been persecuted their life...I'd like to ask leftist....Is this racism?:eusa_think:

No love from the leftist on this thread...What did this guy do to deserve to be beat down?...Oh yeah he's white he deserved it

No love from the leftist on this thread...What did this guy do to deserve to be beat down?...Oh yeah he's white he deserved it
Those people should be arrested.

I'm sure they'd go quietly while the leftist anarchist scum scream racism and demonize police ..who's going to arrest them?:dunno:
Arrest? I thought you folks were all about shoot first, ask questions later.

I'm sure they'd go quietly while the leftist anarchist scum scream racism and demonize police ..who's going to arrest them?:dunno:

Yeah, the man being beat, had every right to shoot the scum between the eyes:thup:

A gang of human debris...That guy should have been armed and shot a couple of those scum:mad:

Hey can't stand in the way of a Civil Rights protest huh?

I think the white guy's civil rights were violated by the scum.

This Justice Department would not care. If he fought back they would file federal charges on him.

I'm sure if he was armed and shot those scum he be branded a racist.

e is no justification for what they did. I also believe that anyone with a brain avoids this situation. Why was he there? Dummy.

e is no justification for what they did. I also believe that anyone with a brain avoids this situation. Why was he there? Dummy.
Hope he wanted to protest to show a brotherhood of man. But, he has a fucking right to be there. Why the fuck are the animal criminals there?

Shut up retard.

Forum List

Back